Ha, Ha, Fake News Just Admitted They Lied

Clearly I am since I just did! :banana:

Proving you're a fool is not an accomplishment.

CNN Apparently felt compelled to make a retraction. I'll go with poor journalism motivated by political agenda.

Yes, CNN made a correction, happens all the time in life. I bet even you have made a mistake at least once in your life

Not one I had to go on national TV and retract. Not one that totally changes the implied falsehood CNN told.

Hmmmmm. . .. . . :eusa_think:

It's beginning to sound like INFOWARS is more reliable and has less of an agenda than CNN. . . .

. . . just an observation here.

:lmao:

Wow, they were off by 10 days...holy shit this is the holy grail and the Eiffel Tower and the Rachmaninoff's Third :biggrin:

Hey, libtarded sycophant, it was a date they used to build an entire conspiracy theory about what and when Trump Jr knew about wiki. And tied it to an email who no one had even heard of. Now don't you look stupid? You weren't even educated enough on the subject to know what it was all about. And stupid enough to opine. Yup, you're libtarded.

Ahhh...did I hurt your little feelings? So sorry...:eusa_boohoo:

Nice Halloween outfit in the avie by the way.

Oh now, don't feel bad, only a very few percent of the population can earn the title of US Marine. The fact you were not up to the task is nothing to be ashamed of. I am sure you have made up for it with all your witty internet comments.
Were you the first pole smoker they let in?

CNN is a left wing propaganda machine pretending to be news organization.

CNN should be ashamed...but they won't be...they are progs...

Oh now, don't feel bad, only a very few percent of the population can earn the title of US Marine. The fact you were not up to the task is nothing to be ashamed of. I am sure you have made up for it with all your witty internet comments.

You can be president of the US on a message board.

Nope, that job is taken.

Not everyone on a messsage board has these little beauties...
InkedIMG_1415_LI.jpg
InkedIMG_1416_LI.jpg
InkedIMG_1417_LI.jpg
InkedIMG_1418_LI.jpg
InkedIMG_1420_LI.jpg

Wow, they were off by 10 days...holy shit this is the holy grail and the Eiffel Tower and the Rachmaninoff's Third :biggrin:

Hey, libtarded sycophant, it was a date they used to build an entire conspiracy theory about what and when Trump Jr knew about wiki. And tied it to an email who no one had even heard of. Now don't you look stupid? You weren't even educated enough on the subject to know what it was all about. And stupid enough to opine. Yup, you're libtarded.

There are a lot of homophobic people on this forum. Do you guys have like a support group for you so you can all sit around and talk about your hate and your fears? Also, most of the most anti-gay people turn out to be the biggest gay people around. What are you trying to hide?

There are a lot of homophobic people on this forum. Do you guys have like a support group for you so you can all sit around and talk about your hate and your fears? Also, most of the most anti-gay people turn out to be the biggest gay people around. What are you trying to hide?

There's a lot your kind in the lib media too. No wonder you tote CNN's arsenic water. How often did you volunteer for latrine duty?

Fuck CNN. Will the last person leaving CNN's headquarters please shut off the lights when he leaves?

"Energy conservation" and all that.

inkedimg_1415_li-jpg.164991

Weird I have the same one.

of course you do sweetie. It is ok if you want to live vicariously through me. I do not blame you one bit

You proved nothing. I find it interesting you need the credibility the military can provide, in order to brave a message board.

I do not need anything.

But I do find credibility to be important which is why I, unlike most people on this board, back up every claim I make. if I claim to be Marine, I will back up that claim.

You might remember, you are the one that opened this can, not me. You are the one that called into question my service to the country. I would have never mentioned it had you not gone down that road.

I put my current avatar up there on Veterans' day in honor of all the vets out there and have just not changed it again.

inkedimg_1415_li-jpg.164991

Weird I have the same one.

of course you do sweetie. It is ok if you want to live vicariously through me. I do not blame you one bit

You proved nothing. I find it interesting you need the credibility the military can provide, in order to brave a message board.

I do not need anything.

But I do find credibility to be important which is why I, unlike most people on this board, back up every claim I make. if I claim to be Marine, I will back up that claim.

You might remember, you are the one that opened this can, not me. You are the one that called into question my service to the country. I would have never mentioned it had you not gone down that road.

I put my current avatar up there on Veterans' day in honor of all the vets out there and have just not changed it again.

My point is you can't really prove much about a poster, because its anonymous. Seriously, I believe you. I did not serve 20 years in the military. I did serve six years in city government, graduated a top 100 university, hold a MENSA membership and own a company. Neither one of us can exist in a free country without the other doing their job.

`
`
This is sad. CNN used to be the "go to" news source around the world. However, once the corporations bought out these news networks, journalistic standards dropped tremendously as they all battle for ratings and see who can break a big story first. This is beyond just sloppy journalism, it's downright negligent.

Forum List

Back