Ha, Ha, Fake News Just Admitted They Lied

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Hey, CNN, it's a fucking banana.

Manu Ragu was just forced to go on live TV and admit they lied about the date and the resulting conspiracy theory they perpetuated today regarding an email which no one even knows who it came from.

The libtarded sycophants will dream up anything they can to try and discredit Trump. Can you imagine all the time they wasted on this out right lie today?

Wow, they were off by 10 days...holy shit this is the holy grail and the Eiffel Tower and the Rachmaninoff's Third :biggrin:

Wow, they were off by 10 days...holy shit this is the holy grail and the Eiffel Tower and the Rachmaninoff's Third :biggrin:

Oh Gawd, really? May i suggest laying off Democrat Fake News for awhile? It's rotting your brain, kid. :cuckoo:

Hey, libtarded sycophant, it was a date they used to build an entire conspiracy theory about what and when Trump Jr knew about wiki. And tied it to an email who no one had even heard of. Now don't you look stupid? You weren't even educated enough on the subject to know what it was all about. And stupid enough to opine. Yup, you're libtarded.

Hey, libtarded sycophant, it was a date they used to build an entire conspiracy theory about what and when Trump Jr knew about wiki. And tied it to an email who no one had even heard of. Now don't you look stupid? You weren't even educated enough on the subject to know what it was all about. And stupid enough to opine. Yup, you're libtarded.

Ahhh...did I hurt your little feelings? So sorry...:eusa_boohoo:

Nice Halloween outfit in the avie by the way.

Not at all. Why would making you look like a complete fucking idiot hurt my feelings?

The whole bombshell was that Trump Jr tweeted what was revealed in that email, proving ADVANCED knowledge, therefore collusion. The truth is that Trump Jr's tweet was 9 days AFTER the info in the email had become public knowledge due to the WL dump. The date of the email was the smoking gun ... except it was a lie by CNN. BTW, the email was never opened or read and was turned over to the FBI with all the rest of the unsolicited spam TJ received.

Clearly I am since I just did! :banana:

Proving you're a fool is not an accomplishment.

CNN Apparently felt compelled to make a retraction. I'll go with poor journalism motivated by political agenda.

Yes, CNN made a correction, happens all the time in life. I bet even you have made a mistake at least once in your life

Not one I had to go on national TV and retract. Not one that totally changes the implied falsehood CNN told.

Nice Halloween outfit in the avie by the way.

Oh now, don't feel bad, only a very few percent of the population can earn the title of US Marine. The fact you were not up to the task is nothing to be ashamed of. I am sure you have made up for it with all your witty internet comments.

Oh now, don't feel bad, only a very few percent of the population can earn the title of US Marine. The fact you were not up to the task is nothing to be ashamed of. I am sure you have made up for it with all your witty internet comments.

You can be president of the US on a message board.

you would believe RW hacks who lie all the time would cheer

Forum List

Back