What are you thinking right now....? GO!

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I have to pee and get off this message board.......

I'm wondering if I can eat anything with this sore throat... I'm also wondering why I am still here.....

I never notice a guys butt

Upper body build, eyes, hands and face. Love nice muscles but not like body builder abnormal ones....

I've never been with a strong muscular guy.
I always thought it would be neat if they could hold me up and do me with my legs wrapped around them while he was standing.

I always thought it would be neat if they could hold me up and do me with my legs wrapped around them while he was standing.

I've seen that in some Adult-films...those (guy-girl) really aren't my favorite Adult-films though. I love girl-girl.

Why do you suppose so many men like to watch women go at it with each other?

I've seen that in some Adult-films...those (guy-girl) really aren't my favorite Adult-films though. I love girl-girl.

Why do you suppose so many men like to watch women go at it with each other?

Cause you get to see 2 nekkid girls at once.. I would think most straight men would rather not really see a guy naked.... plus it's naughty ;)

oh! I know why he called me that.... but I'm not gonna mention it....... I was a bad bad girl.....

if I stop getting alerts I will leave.. either that or when hubby gets off the phone!

Tried that once. Fell over and hit her head on the coffee table, and my back was sore for a week. It's supposed to be fun, not a Olympic training workout.

Forum List

Back