Guy decides to smash his SUV into a car with a 10 y/o kid in it due to Obama sticker

yes, cause you have the amazing ability to know what I"m thinking and my intentions over a posted text, more than I do. :cuckoo::cuckoo: Another dishonest USMBer

And here, I'll save you guys another response "you just say that to people you don't agree with" which is another bullshit statement

Really, Greggy, it doesn't take a lot of skill or intelligence to figure you out.

YOu don't have any, and you haven't figured shit out. Another bozo think they can just make statements like they are fact with nothing to back it up. Shows your level of intelligence for sure if this is all you can comeback with.

??

Will you please try again in English?

WTF is wrong with so many conservatives? What an angry bunch of scumbags. Jesus christ.

So many? I count one here - but I suppose your "Science" degree didn't include counting did it?

I do wonder if the guy in the SUV intended to hit him or frighten him - doesn't really matter either way - but if he just wanted to frighten him he might have been taken by surprise by the guy in front slamming on the brakes and that (the braking) contributed to the accident. The whole thing could just be the guy in the car trying to make it sound like he is completely blameless when he knows he braked in order to cause a collision. There is a technical industry term for drivers who slow down in front of another driver to deliberately cause a rear end collision and this would be an excellent time for such a con artist to operate. Slap an Obama sticker on their car, get someone to rear end them, then rake in the money.

How gullible are you fools that isolated incidents become an excuse to condemn anyone who opposes the Obmanation of a bill which is OscmaaCare?

I guess you failed to read the many threads on here, the many articles of violence in the news, and even my response in this thread that already mentioned it. and you continue to take shots at people with this blatant inability to read and comprehend :cuckoo::lol:

The story in the OP sounds like total, 100% bullshit.

Which is why the guy who went batshit got arrested, right? :eusa_eh:

I believe the story and I beleive he was a whacko that acted out of anger.

It was someone not happy with our President.

Most conservatives knew what Obama was all about so I doubt it was a conservative.
Most liberals are happy with Obama so I doubt it was a liberal.

My guess? He is a man who voted for Obama based on Obama's promises of changing the way things are done in washington and he is now angry that his vote was wasted on a pack of lies.

Usually buyers remorse creates anger. Not expectations being met.

WTF is wrong with so many conservatives? What an angry bunch of scumbags. Jesus christ.

So many? I count one here - but I suppose your "Science" degree didn't include counting did it?

I do wonder if the guy in the SUV intended to hit him or frighten him - doesn't really matter either way - but if he just wanted to frighten him he might have been taken by surprise by the guy in front slamming on the brakes and that (the braking) contributed to the accident. The whole thing could just be the guy in the car trying to make it sound like he is completely blameless when he knows he braked in order to cause a collision. There is a technical industry term for drivers who slow down in front of another driver to deliberately cause a rear end collision and this would be an excellent time for such a con artist to operate. Slap an Obama sticker on their car, get someone to rear end them, then rake in the money.

How gullible are you fools that isolated incidents become an excuse to condemn anyone who opposes the Obmanation of a bill which is OscmaaCare?

I guess you failed to read the many threads on here, the many articles of violence in the news, and even my response in this thread that already mentioned it. and you continue to take shots at people with this blatant inability to read and comprehend :cuckoo::lol:

Everyone failed to read the many threads about violence, which isn't surprising, considering THEY DON'T EXIST.

and even my response in this thread that already mentioned it. and you continue to take shots at people with this blatant inability to read and comprehend
I guess you female Russian Cosmonauts with multiple PhD's and your picture in the Playboy "Girrrls (sic) of the Russian Space Corps" are just tooooooooo smart for me.

Good deflection though, I'll give you a D for effort. Go ahead explain how OscamaCare is so beneficial that it needs all that deflection from its total rad awesumness (sic) to keep people from bursting into like total flames from its radness.

What about the many others that have happened recently?

shh, don't ruin their stupid, irrelevant post. THey don't have anything else but to make the dumbest, most infactual arguments, and lame attempts at criticizing others that show a complete lack of any imaginative thinking or ability to use their brain to come up with something better.

Is "infactual" sort of like "impaction"? That would account for your constipated demeanor, at any rate...

:lol: Mr. Gregg claims to hold a doctorate... Sorry, but the sheer stupidity of the freak displayed in every post is counter to that claim... Hence, he shall be known as Mr. Gregg (or fuckstain, which is also appropriate)...

shh, don't ruin their stupid, irrelevant post. THey don't have anything else but to make the dumbest, most infactual arguments, and lame attempts at criticizing others that show a complete lack of any imaginative thinking or ability to use their brain to come up with something better.

Is "infactual" sort of like "impaction"? That would account for your constipated demeanor, at any rate...

:lol: Mr. Gregg claims to hold a doctorate... Sorry, but the sheer stupidity of the freak displayed in every post is counter to that claim... Hence, he shall be known as Mr. Gregg (or fuckstain, which is also appropriate)...

Maybe he's a proctologist? :lol:

Don't know if this has been posted yet. If it has, a mod can feel free to merge it.

Road rage, accident centers on Obama bumper sticker - WKRN, Nashville, Tennessee News, Weather, and Sports |

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A Nashville man says he and his 10-year-old daughter were victims of road rage Thursday afternoon, all because of a political bumper sticker on his car.

Mark Duren told News 2 the incident happened around 4:30p.m., while he was driving on Blair Boulevard, not far from Belmont University.

He said Harry Weisiger gave him the bird and rammed into his vehicle, after noticing an Obama-Biden sticker on his car bumper.

Duren had just picked up his 10-year-old daughter from school and had her in the car with him.

"He pointed at the back of my car," Duren said, "the bumper, flipped me off, one finger salute."

But it didn't end there.

Duren told News 2 that Weisiger honked his horn at him for awhile, as Duren stopped at a stop sign.

Once he started driving again, down Blair Boulevard, towards his home, he said, "I looked in the rear view mirror again, and this same SUV was speeding, flying up behind me, bumped me."

Duren said he applied his brake and the SUV smashed into the back of his car.

He then put his car in park to take care of the accident, but Weisiger started pushing the car using his SUV.

Duren said, "He pushed my car up towards the sidewalk, almost onto the sidewalk."

:eusa_think:

Wow. That man is whacked out.

I blame the man, yes. But I wonder why the man is so angry at Obama.
Maybe our President should be just a little kinder to those Americans he so proudly beat?
I mean, really. Doesnt Obama know that in a country of our size there will be some maniacs that cant control their anger?

But then again, he did not see a problem when that Professor did not control HIS anger. So I guess he does not understand this. Sort of a lack of experience issue I guess.

It is every adult's personal responsibility NOT TO ACT OUT in ways that are ILLEGAL.

In consideration and respect for your screen name, I would kinda think you would have a handle on that one!

The story in the OP sounds like total, 100% bullshit.

Which is why the guy who went batshit got arrested, right? :eusa_eh:

I believe the story and I beleive he was a whacko that acted out of anger.

It was someone not happy with our President.

Most conservatives knew what Obama was all about so I doubt it was a conservative.
Most liberals are happy with Obama so I doubt it was a liberal.

My guess? He is a man who voted for Obama based on Obama's promises of changing the way things are done in washington and he is now angry that his vote was wasted on a pack of lies.

Usually buyers remorse creates anger. Not expectations being met.

There does appear to be a substantial amount of 'buyers remorse'.

Denouncing violence here.

Who the fuck says that Republicans or white people or Christians or Jews or people who work at Walmart or.... have to denounce or accept any responsibility or blame for ANYBODY's actions except their own children. Are you idiots out of your collective minds? Fuck you.

Forum List

Back