Guy decides to smash his SUV into a car with a 10 y/o kid in it due to Obama sticker

About what?

Let's see..can I find an incident of road rage in NY? LA? Why I think I can find more than one...and that definitely speaks "volumes".

About what?

Let's see..can I find an incident of road rage in NY? LA? Why I think I can find more than one...and that definitely speaks "volumes".

About the good, Christian, hard-working citizens of Tennessee.

drunks1-1.jpg

About what?

About the good, Christian, hard-working citizens of Tennessee.

drunks1-1.jpg

After all, we know all the civilized folks live in the Northeast or California population epicenters....

"Drivers inconvenienced by a road-widening project subjected construction workers to so much abuse — including death threats, BB gun shootings, even a flying burrito — that the state revoked a rush-hour window and shut down the highway altogether."
FOXNews.com - Road Rage Forces California to Shut Down Highway - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

"Authorities say a man who fatally shot another man in Placerville before turning the gun on himself appeared to have targeted a stranger in a road rage incident.

The El Dorado County Sheriff's Office says 36-year-old Jenson Kohutek had some conflict with 49-year-old Jack Larson while driving in the Somerset area. After their two vehicles eventually crashed, Kohutek allegedly shot Larson, then killed himself."
Placerville road rage incident leaves 2 dead - California State Wire - fresnobee.com

"New York has overtaken Miami to be voted the U.S. city with the angriest and most aggressive drivers, according to a survey on road rage released on Tuesday."
New York is Tops in Road Rage - Auto - FOXNews.com

Another reason why I never put political bumper stickers on my car (or any bumper stickers for that matter).

I always put political bumper stickers on my car...I can't help myselt.

Which is why
it is probably good
that I never received the
USMB Bumper Sticker
that I paid good
money for!

I received 2 USMB bumper stickers. :cool:

The next time I see a car with 2 USMB Bumper Stickers on it, I'll ram it with my Hummer!

Then maybe we can discuss the altercation in a civil manner over beer.

Let's look at the smart, classy individuals that populate the more "civilized" locales of the US:

00011798-LPP-001.jpg

It's weird how you don't see this in country backwaters, isn't it?

It must be because we're just so danged stupid!

Chicago%20Homeless.jpg

Ah...the smart, educated, thoughful lefties and their peeps.
1992-la-riots.jpg

WTF is wrong with so many conservatives? What an angry bunch of scumbags. Jesus christ.

Because liberals are such angels.

Summer (?), 2009: a handicapped woman in a wheelchair was attacked by a protester at an Obama town hall in New Hampshire. Another protester kicked an armed man in the groin, & spit into a camera filming it.

September 3, 2009 in Thousand Oaks , California, a nationalized healthcare advocate attacked and bit off the finger of a Tea Partyer who was a healthcare opponent, Associated Press.

March 22, 2010: Bullet shot through window of Republican Congressman Eric Cantor's Richmond, Virginia campaign Office.

March 24, 2010: Republican Congresswoman Jean Schmidt of Ohio receives telephoned death threats.

March 24, 2010: Republican Congresswoman Jenny Brown of Florida receives telephoned death threats.

WTF is wrong with so many conservatives? What an angry bunch of scumbags. Jesus christ.

Because liberals are such angels.

Summer (?), 2009: a handicapped woman in a wheelchair was attacked by a protester at an Obama town hall in New Hampshire. Another protester kicked an armed man in the groin, & spit into a camera filming it.

September 3, 2009 in Thousand Oaks , California, a nationalized healthcare advocate attacked and bit off the finger of a Tea Partyer who was a healthcare opponent, Associated Press.

March 22, 2010: Bullet shot through window of Republican Congressman Eric Cantor's Richmond, Virginia campaign Office.

March 24, 2010: Republican Congresswoman Jean Schmidt of Ohio receives telephoned death threats.

March 24, 2010: Republican Congresswoman Jenny Brown of Florida receives telephoned death threats.

That list starts in 1975 and contains attacks by neo nazis as well as attacks like that on reagan which was not political ( he was trying to get the attention of a starlette).

This is not a list that represents what you claim.

Let's look at the smart, classy individuals that populate the more "civilized" locales of the US:

00011798-LPP-001.jpg

It's weird how you don't see this in country backwaters, isn't it?

It must be because we're just so danged stupid!

Chicago%20Homeless.jpg

Ah...the smart, educated, thoughful lefties and their peeps.
1992-la-riots.jpg

Inspiring pictures of our beautiful country! Thanks!

God%2520Bless%2520America%2520an%2520liberty%2520sm.jpg

The guy bit the finger of a man who punched him in the face.

You are allowed to bite the finger that punches you, its called self defence.

So many? I count one here - but I suppose your "Science" degree didn't include counting did it?

I do wonder if the guy in the SUV intended to hit him or frighten him - doesn't really matter either way - but if he just wanted to frighten him he might have been taken by surprise by the guy in front slamming on the brakes and that (the braking) contributed to the accident. The whole thing could just be the guy in the car trying to make it sound like he is completely blameless when he knows he braked in order to cause a collision. There is a technical industry term for drivers who slow down in front of another driver to deliberately cause a rear end collision and this would be an excellent time for such a con artist to operate. Slap an Obama sticker on their car, get someone to rear end them, then rake in the money.

How gullible are you fools that isolated incidents become an excuse to condemn anyone who opposes the Obmanation of a bill which is OscmaaCare?

The guy bit the finger of a man who punched him in the face.

You are allowed to bite the finger that punches you, its called self defence.

Self defense? That analogy makes as about much sense as you stepping on my foot and I bash your face in with a skillet.

So many? I count one here - but I suppose your "Science" degree didn't include counting did it?

I do wonder if the guy in the SUV intended to hit him or frighten him - doesn't really matter either way - but if he just wanted to frighten him he might have been taken by surprise by the guy in front slamming on the brakes and that (the braking) contributed to the accident. The whole thing could just be the guy in the car trying to make it sound like he is completely blameless when he knows he braked in order to cause a collision. There is a technical industry term for drivers who slow down in front of another driver to deliberately cause a rear end collision and this would be an excellent time for such a con artist to operate. Slap an Obama sticker on their car, get someone to rear end them, then rake in the money.

How gullible are you fools that isolated incidents become an excuse to condemn anyone who opposes the Obmanation of a bill which is OscmaaCare?

Meanwhile, back in reality, it sounds like the asshole in the SUV is at fault for at the VERY least, following too close. Which, in Virginia anyway, is illegal.

Forum List

Back