guy beats woman at bar, ufc fighter fucks hiim up, should he get arrested?

doesnt matter if its male or female when you sneak up behind someone and hit them.....its low....

now if it had been an accident all the guy had to do was help the girl up and say he was sorry. i think you people are just a bunch of foo foo's who dont go into bars etc. that type of conduct is not approved of...back in the day...my friends like a good brawl...but there are rules....you dont ambush someone...now you can open a can of whoop ass without warning but you got to come in from the front...i have never seen a guy get away with hitting a woman...period...the max a guy can do to a woman is simply hold her...to try to stop the cat fight (o hell who am i kidding ...no one tries to stop a cat fight they just hope the shirts are coming off) men are so base

doesnt matter if its male or female when you sneak up behind someone and hit them.....its low....

now if it had been an accident all the guy had to do was help the girl up and say he was sorry. i think you people are just a bunch of foo foo's who dont go into bars etc. that type of conduct is not approved of...back in the day...my friends like a good brawl...but there are rules....you dont ambush someone...now you can open a can of whoop ass without warning but you got to come in from the front...i have never seen a guy get away with hitting a woman...period...the max a guy can do to a woman is simply hold her...to try to stop the cat fight (o hell who am i kidding ...no one tries to stop a cat fight they just hope the shirts are coming off) men are so base

You're wrong, we do more than just hope shirts come off, we dump cold beer on them to. :lol:

In seriousness, Of course any man would feel the urge to beat the shit out of this guy. BUT the difference between him and normal people is that razor thin, we all WANT to do things, but largely we think and don't just act out. Dude as wrongt for hitting the guy after the girl was already assaulted and it was over.

That being said, there is noway I'd vote guilty in a court of law, jury nullification all the way baby.

o listen to you...the dude was not wrong in pounding the guy...simple as that...here is why....its the beginning of a brawl...you either pick up your mal and go home or you stay and get involved.

and yea one punch homicide does happen....its all fun and games till someone dies

you got to love the guy...when two women have taken their shoes off...i dont get that personally that is just....saying 'o honey i am gonna whip your ass but give me a moment to get my heels off' now where was i...

o the guy who when the women charge each other...he grabs the back of the blouse/shirt...and it rips off in his hands...the look on his face...like who knew that would happen...and he acts like he was just trying to stop said woman...

LOL, I have been to my share of bars and been in my share of bar room brawls. Your assessment is wrong, there are no rules in that chaos.

I totally agree, I have never seen a man hit a woman and not get attacked by whoever was around. Esp the type of blow that was given in the woman. And agreed the max a guy can do, unless threatened with seriously or deadly force, is hold the bitch and make her feel helpless!

there are rules....just vague one...but you know you dont pound a woman....and like i said...when one elects to stay for the fight...they have made thier choice....and of course i am old....i have glass hands now...i havent been in a good brawl in a long time....young people carry guns...and use them in a most wreckless manner. you just dont see a good old fist fight much anymore.....i cant remember the last time i went by a gang of kids and broke up a fist fight, can you?

there are rules....just vague one...but you know you dont pound a woman....and like i said...when one elects to stay for the fight...they have made thier choice....and of course i am old....i have glass hands now...i havent been in a good brawl in a long time....young people carry guns...and use them in a most wreckless manner. you just dont see a good old fist fight much anymore.....i cant remember the last time i went by a gang of kids and broke up a fist fight, can you?

You make a helluva point there that would make an intersting thread in and of itself, When I was in HS almost every guy drove a pickup to school and in the back window of that truck was at least on loaded riffle. No one locked their doors (we did roll up windows cuz it's arkansas and a rain can break out anytime) and we had fights EVERY day. But never not once did anyone consider less much actually go get a gun and start shooting people. Our fights were that . A fist fight. Two or three good punches each then off to lunch... People now are nuts.

i like to watch drunks fight....normally they just kinda circle each other and fall down.....but yea i remember when breaking up a fist fight with kids...was about weekly...but that is long gone...

same here HS 35 yrs ago last fight for me, older kids tried to scare us how rough the local public HS was in my town. It wasn't half as bad, nobody else jumped in etc. Only saw a couple fight the whole 4yrs I was there. Mid 70's kids were way more conserned with getting High and chasing girls.
Fast forward 25yrs a preppy private school HS baseball player comes to my house to confront my much smaller son after a potential altercation that my son chose to avoid. He nearly beat our front door down, half hour later he's laid out in a pool of blood and the cop is asking my son if he wants to press charges.

Didn't you say you just celebrated your 19th B-day? :confused:

You make a helluva point there that would make an intersting thread in and of itself, When I was in HS almost every guy drove a pickup to school and in the back window of that truck was at least on loaded riffle. No one locked their doors (we did roll up windows cuz it's arkansas and a rain can break out anytime) and we had fights EVERY day. But never not once did anyone consider less much actually go get a gun and start shooting people. Our fights were that . A fist fight. Two or three good punches each then off to lunch... People now are nuts.

This is what I saw:

Guy knocks girl down. (Might have been accidential; couldn't see that part.) Girl gets up. Guy #2 approaches from a different direction, and assaults guy #1.

Sorry, blu. The chick was out of danger. Guy #2 seems to have committed assault, at least to me.

No you stupid bitch! The coward hit the girl and was trying to flee. When Roger was going to stop him the coward up up his hand ready to fight. Has two legitimate defense:
(1) Stopping a fleeing suspect who committed (WITHOUT A DOUBT YOU DUMB BITCH) a violent felony,
(2) Self-Defense, because Roger confronted the man trying to flee and the man put up his fists ready to attack!

Right on! Boy - you sure showed her! What brilliant argument! What compelling logic!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7S_XWuKpHc]YouTube - ‪ANL Point-Counterpoint on Nuclear Power generation , Jane Curtin and Dan Akroyd‬‎[/ame]

Last edited:
The black guy got what he deserved,and in a very short time! The UFC fighter will more than likely get arrested,it will all depend on what the DA decides,they might just slap his hands.

You sucker punch a chick,and get your ass handed to you ,you had it coming.

no charges so far, this was Texas he might get a medal.
Then again he knocked out a Longhorn linebacker, so who knows.

Celebrity Video | TMZ.com

i say fuck no and I hope he gave the asshole who hit the girl brain damage as he stomped on his head

The guy who hit the girl was twenty feet away from her when he was confronted by the vigilante. He was clearly no longer a threat to the girl. The attack by the vigilante was illegal for a number of reasons. In the first place, since the original attacker was no longer a threat to the girl, the vigilante's attack on him was an assault. Secondly, if the vigilante was a professional fighter, his fist are deemed deadly weapons, and would have elevated the level of the attack significantly.

I am amused by the numerous Internet cowboys who have come on this thread, vocally displaying their anonymous masculinity by declarations of what they would have done to the guy who knocked the girl down in the first place.

I hope that BOTH of the "assholes" here get prosecuted - the original attacker for his assault on the girl, and the vigalante as well, for his unprovoked (that's right - unprovoked) attack on the original attacker.

Granted I'm sure I was born on the wrong side of the tracks and that's just how we rolled.

Forum List

Back