guy beats woman at bar, ufc fighter fucks hiim up, should he get arrested?

there is an old joke down here....we are so polite we inquire to the health of a man's mother before we kill him....

southern women like poison cause we want to leave a good looking corpse

maddie how much time has you passed in the south?

southern men are a lot different from men in other regions....i have no clue how to change a tire and have no reason to learn. i hear ma'am a lot...and when addressed by my first name...i am at the age where younger men add...'miss'...and southern men have their down side too.

o and a southern woman's finacee would never have to cut his arm off....cause he wasnt found for 3 days.

i have found northern men to be quite decent too....i find most men treat a lady with respect.

We have a down side?!?

First I've heard of this :)

southern men are a lot different from men in other regions....i have no clue how to change a tire and have no reason to learn. i hear ma'am a lot...and when addressed by my first name...i am at the age where younger men add...'miss'...and southern men have their down side too.

o and a southern woman's finacee would never have to cut his arm off....cause he wasnt found for 3 days.

i have found northern men to be quite decent too....i find most men treat a lady with respect.

We have a down side?!?

o please, the momma thing....

and here is one thing that one day will cause me to kill da man and all southern men do it:

screnario: me and him are in royal battle....in the car...names are being called blah blahblah...when he has to get out and go inside the convenience store....now bear this in mind.....he is pissed..totally pissed at me...

he goes in and what does he do...gives the sweetie behind the counter his best smile and his best...how you doing today honey.....

mostly the momma thing however....my pound cake aint gonna be like your grandma's and i will admit ...his momma makes the best pickles lol

We have a down side?!?

o please, the momma thing....

and here is one thing that one day will cause me to kill da man and all southern men do it:

screnario: me and him are in royal battle....in the car...names are being called blah blahblah...when he has to get out and go inside the convenience store....now bear this in mind.....he is pissed..totally pissed at me...

he goes in and what does he do...gives the sweetie behind the counter his best smile and his best...how you doing today honey.....

mostly the momma thing however....my pound cake aint gonna be like your grandma's and i will admit ...his momma makes the best pickles lol

If you ever tell ANYONE, I will deny this to the end, but:

My Momma can't cook worth a crap!

But she can shoe a horse and rope a calf in a New York minute!

o my dad taught me to cook....momma can bake but daily cooking wasnt her style....

i dont have horse skill or calf roping.....wood splitting i can do...and to be honest...da man sucks with cars...its so sad...my headlamp was out...so we go to the auto parts store..get the wee bulb....well i cant embarrass him by saying....let me do that...so for 10 mintues he fumbles under the hood...i mean finally i am like...give it to me....and i put the bulb in....i always just tell him its cause he has big hands....no its not...he sucks with cars....nothing scares me more than when he says....'dont worry i will take a look at it'

you run cattle? where are you?

It was on video. The guy ran up to her and knocked on the back of her head with his elbow. That might have lead to some serious damage.

Rather than vigilante justice, they should have grabbed him, tied him up, called 911 and shown the cops the video.

While I am totally in favor of this guy getting a beat down, it should have happend the right way. Long time in jail would be a better option

cops can't be everywhere, sometime it takes a real man among pussies to right a wrong.

It isn't for me to decide whether Huerta's actions were legal or not, but one thing is perfectly clear to me:

Black dude assaulted hot chick, and Huerta did the right thing.

In that position, I would have done exactly what he did (not nearly as effectively, I'm sure) and let the Police sort it out. Right and wrong don't equate to legal and illegal. What he did may be illegal, but what he did was right and honorable.

Down here, the cops would have shaken Huerta's hand, then taken the thug to jail and beat his ass again.

Hit a girl, we rock your world.

Because girls are so totally weak that to strike them would make them permanently injured.

It's a simple punch, stop acting like it justifies war.

jaywalking is illegal, should we prosecute every jaywalker.
Street justice was correct on this one, sorry George your likely a rich boy who's never had a man card.

You don't see any significant difference between jaywalking and assault?

I love the hypocrisy.

A guy hits a woman, oh no he needs to be strung up for hitting a woman.

A second guy beats the crap out of him when it was completely unnecessary, well that's perfectly OK.

cops can't be everywhere, sometime it takes a real man among pussies to right a wrong.

Oh yeah a "real man" starts beating a much weaker man just because he wants to play vigilante.

Wait did I say 'real man' that was a mistake, please replace that with coward, idiot or criminal.

I love the hypocrisy.

A second guy beats the crap out of him when it was completely unnecessary, well that's perfectly OK.

if you read the interviews with the ufc guy the next day he said that he went over the guy to talk to him (which can be seen in the video) and the black guy immediately took his shirt off and started threatening him so thats why he fought him

I lived down south for decades, bones. I loved it...beautiful country, wonderful food, great people. I miss it badly. Yes, people down south have different customs and yes, they include using "Ma'am" a lot.

But decency ain't regional, bones. A man raised up north is just as likely to change your tire or whatnot...and nowhere are strangers likely to defend you against assault.

I love the hypocrisy.

if you read the interviews with the ufc guy the next day he said that he went over the guy to talk to him (which can be seen in the video) and the black guy immediately took his shirt off and started threatening him so thats why he fought him

Oh... well that changes things quite a bit.

I love the hypocrisy.

Wow what fucked up logic. Why not never punish anyone? The guy hit a women committing a cowardly act of violence! THEN HE GOT BEAT UP! If the second part happened before the first part, then you would have a point. But like always your wrong!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: blu
I love the hypocrisy.

Oh, well that clears everything up then . . . :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Forum List

Back