guy beats woman at bar, ufc fighter fucks hiim up, should he get arrested?

i don't see how you can tell much of anything from the video. in short, we don't allow vigillantes. a gentleman would would never under any circumstances hit a woman child or animal. that having been said? off the record? if i saw a guy hit a girl, i'd probably do the same thing, and i'm no ufc guy.

i take it ....you are a yankee?

look you smack someone from behind....even if the guy had hit another guy...people are gonna object...

nothing rednecks like more than a good fight.....my advice..dont give them a reason to fight

We all share the same ethics and morals with a group of people who consider mullets stylish.

Conhog, I'd make up better shit if I was going to lie. LOL you highlighted boxed as if that is not believable. Tool
I later got a black belt when my two son's also did. Tools like you need guns to bust in peoples houses to feel tough. Those of us who study martial arts don't need it or seek it out.

Nothing you post is believable. Not since you laid claim to an MBA even though your every post is a butchered version of English.

Conhog, I'd make up better shit if I was going to lie. LOL you highlighted boxed as if that is not believable. Tool
I later got a black belt when my two son's also did. Tools like you need guns to bust in peoples houses to feel tough. Those of us who study martial arts don't need it or seek it out.

Nothing you post is believable. Not since you laid claim to an MBA even though your every post is a butchered version of English.

really cause there are no classes on english or grammar in the MBA program. NARC

Even with Undergrad I placed out of Freshman English and went right to Literature.
Funny I never hear thugs busting down doors ghestapo style being referred to as elite where education is conserned. Shoot any unarmed stoners lately, jack booted thug?

got to accept the consequences of your actions....you smack a woman chances are someone is gonna object to it...

Two wrongs don't make a right. Not saying that the guy didn't deserve it, but under our legal code, you are not entitled to hit someone who offends you.

Exactly. No one in this situation was in the right. What he did should be considered vigilantism, blind rage, revenge, etc not justice. But under "Man Code" what the UFC dude did was a perfectly legitimate and the other guy deserved it . However, our legal code supersedes "Man Code" and what he did as per out legal system is assault and he should be punished for it and the guy that hit the woman should have a court date real soon as well.

My dad was from Idaho. He retired from the Air Force when I was 4 and we moved to Texas. He always told me to defend people who are weaker than you and never hit a woman or girl. That was very hard advice to follow being as I grew up the only boy out of 5. I can say I never hit a non relative female.

With that little bit of information I am sure you know how I feel about what Roger did. If I was their I would have confronted him. I doubt I would have dispatched him with the ease Roger did though. Basically even though it is an illegal action by Roger, if I was on the jury I would vote not guilty.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: blu
Celebrity Video | TMZ.com

i say fuck no and I hope he gave the asshole who hit the girl brain damage as he stomped on his head

Ex-UFC Fighter, Huerta, Defends Woman’s Honor, Assaults Male Attacker
Ex-UFC Fighter, Huerta, Defends Woman?s Honor, Assaults Male Attacker | TheCelebrityCafe.com

Celebrity Video | TMZ.com

i say fuck no and I hope he gave the asshole who hit the girl brain damage as he stomped on his head

ex-UFC fighter.

bully got his ass kicked. like bullies here, he and his friends and like-minded cowards, whine like punched out bitches they are.

---

mma-roger-huerta.jpg

former UFC lightweight :lol: Roger "El Matador" Huerta

In the video, the man identified as Huerta confronts a man who allegedly punched a woman.

"You just punched a f**kin' girl," Huerta is heard saying according to TMZ.

Police officials told TMZ that officers were called to the scene, but no arrests were made.

According to USA Today, Huerta became the first mixed martial artist featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated. He currently fights for Bellator Fighting Championships. -Roger Huerta Street Fight: Video Apparently Shows UFC Fighter in Brawl - Crimesider - CBS News

Roger knocked him out and I'm sure it was a picnic. Roger is a world class professional fighter. Any man who punches a woman from behind likely has skill to beat up his granny and that's about it.

Worst camera work ever.

Impossible to conclude anything based on what I saw (or rather couldn't see).

really? what were you being asked to conclude? :lol:

it's obvious what the video shows. what does your mind fill in or fail to grasp?

btw, there is absolutely n-o-t-h-i-n-g wrong with the camera work. what were you expecting -- staged performance? it's an actual live production.

geesh, some people are dense.

Last edited:
Roger knocked him out and I'm sure it was a picnic. Roger is a world class professional fighter. Any man who punches a woman from behind likely has skill to beat up his granny and that's about it.

I don't know how easy it was for Roger. It is always a risk to engage another in a physical confrontation. too many unknown unknowns.

I do know how easy it was. The average martial artist would take down the average bar retard in minutes. Roger is a world class athlete along with knowing the martial arts. I've seen him destroy other professionals. Now if this dude needs serious medical it's another thing, becuase Roger knew the clown didn't stand a chance.

When I was bartending I saw a washed up 40'ish year old ex pro middle weight boxer light up about three 20 somethings looking for trouble right in front of me.

This is a conundrum for me, on the one hand I'd like to know more about what happened but on the other hand I'll be damned if I view a video from TMZ.

If you see a woman sucker punched from behind and do nothing, turn in your man card.

If you see a woman sucker punched from behind and do nothing, turn in your man card.

So, we have to turn our man card in if we're not willing to break the law?

I mean if I see a man threatening a woman I'll step in and prevent him from hitting her or stop the action, but once it's done, you are no longer defending her , you are avenging her. There is no room for vengeance in our country.

Worst camera work ever.

it's obvious what the video shows. what does your mind fill in or fail to grasp?

btw, there is absolutely n-o-t-h-i-n-g wrong with the camera work. what were you expecting -- staged performance? it's an actual live production.

When did you stop trying?

Seriously, the title itself asks a question and I expect the cameraman to do a better job following the action.

Worst camera work ever.

Seriously, the title itself asks a question and I expect the cameraman to do a better job following the action.

I agree. There is absolutely no excuse for the cameraman to do that shoddy a job of filming in this day and age.

Unless of course he is in a wheelchair and has a seizure disorder...then I will give him a pass.

Worst camera work ever.

If the silly bastard would have filmed it in HD he probably could have charged us each $19.95 to view it.

If the silly bastard would have filmed it in HD he probably could have charged us each $19.95 to view it.

The definition isn't the issue. It's the fact that the video doesn't actually show the ufc guy beating up the douchebag. All you get is the aftermath and hearsay.

Forum List

Back