guy beats woman at bar, ufc fighter fucks hiim up, should he get arrested?

I do know how easy it was. The average martial artist would take down the average bar retard in minutes. Roger is a world class athlete along with knowing the martial arts. I've seen him destroy other professionals. Now if this dude needs serious medical it's another thing, becuase Roger knew the clown didn't stand a chance.

When I was bartending I saw a washed up 40'ish year old ex pro middle weight boxer light up about three 20 somethings looking for trouble right in front of me.

I once watched and old punch drunk ex boxer knock out an Olympic class karate guy -- right next to me at a bar. If I had blinked, I would have missed the 'fight' :lol:

The karate guy had class. He got up afterward, brushed himself off, and recognized he was an ass as well as the loser.

so what? being an expert has it's dangers

Worst camera work ever.

Impossible to conclude anything based on what I saw (or rather couldn't see).

really? what were you being asked to conclude? :lol:

it's obvious what the video shows. what does your mind fill in or fail to grasp?

btw, there is absolutely n-o-t-h-i-n-g wrong with the camera work. what were you expecting -- staged performance? it's an actual live production.

geesh, some people are dense.

When did you stop trying?

Seriously, the title itself asks a question and I expect the cameraman to do a better job following the action.

that's just what I mean. what action? the camera man was doing a faux real show about an ex ufc fighter. there was lots going on.

but then again, your always being a spectator and not being behind the camera or the game...:eusa_whistle:

really? what were you being asked to conclude? :lol:

it's obvious what the video shows. what does your mind fill in or fail to grasp?

btw, there is absolutely n-o-t-h-i-n-g wrong with the camera work. what were you expecting -- staged performance? it's an actual live production.

geesh, some people are dense.

Seriously, the title itself asks a question and I expect the cameraman to do a better job following the action.

I agree. There is absolutely no excuse for the cameraman to do that shoddy a job of filming in this day and age.

Unless of course he is in a wheelchair and has a seizure disorder...then I will give him a pass.
you people are pathetic couch potatoes (where's Dan Quale when I need him?) :lol:

a crowd and more than one altercation going on...what is teh camera guy focusing on? pay attention. stop being a couch potato monday morning quaterback

If the silly bastard would have filmed it in HD he probably could have charged us each $19.95 to view it.

All you get is the aftermath and hearsay.

which is in some ways is more reliable than what you'd get with eye witness testimony, yet if the camera man had gotten it all idiots like you would misinterpret what they see.

Celebrity Video | TMZ.com

i say fuck no and I hope he gave the asshole who hit the girl brain damage as he stomped on his head

I say no, too

however

I posed this question to a conservative I know and HE said...

"it depends....was the woman hillary? if so then she DESERVES to get beat up. Or was the woman a feminist, lesbian, liberal, democrat, atheist? Then , of course, the woman DESERVES to get the shi-t kicked out of her....
so I need to know her political associations before I can decide"

so

does anyone know....

was the woman a liberal?

Anyone who has any doubts about the authoritarian nature of the conservative viewpoint, needs only to read this thread. I am pretty familiar with who the cons and who the libs are here. Most of the folks I see applauding physical violence on this thread - well, they aren't libs.

Last edited:
Anyone who has any doubts about the authoritarian nature of the conservative viewpoint, needs only to read this thread. I am pretty familiar with who the cons and who the libs are here. Most of the folks I see applauding physical violence on this thread - well, they aren't libs.

Bullshit, it's pretty evenly split. Why are you so dishonest?

this is not an issue with 2 sides.

I do not applaud the incident, but I do not think it deserving of being called a crime. disputes between citizens, like the one here, are better settled with a gentleman's handshake, not a bogus lawsuit and/or feigned outrage by uninvolved johnny-come-lately observers.

see above post: the premise is there are not two sides. there is no even split. there are more than libs and cons posting

Last edited:

this is not an issue with 2 sides.

I do not applaud the incident, but I do not think it deserving of being called a crime. disputes between citizens, like the one here, are better settled with a gentleman's handshake, not a bogus lawsuit and/or feigned outrage by uninvolved johnny-come-lately observers.

George can't help it, if he misses his evening prunes he gets cranky and starts screaming partisan phrases for no reason.

see above post: the premise is there are not two sides. there is no even split. there are more than libs and cons posting

Well, that's sorta what I meant, you just worded it better. I don't think most see this as a lib versus con argument. It's just a personal feeling type situation. Bones says hit him and him again. I say he shouldn't have hit him, that is in direct conflict with George's theory of lib/con stances on the subject.

i am a liberal and i think he should have gotten his ass kicked....has nothing to do with politics....

just the way things are in the south....ask uncle kracker about smacking a woman in the south

If you see a woman sucker punched from behind and do nothing, turn in your man card.

So, we have to turn our man card in if we're not willing to break the law?

I mean if I see a man threatening a woman I'll step in and prevent him from hitting her or stop the action, but once it's done, you are no longer defending her , you are avenging her. There is no room for vengeance in our country.

You ok busting in with swat and shooting stoners but not staring in for a woman sucker punched in front of you. I didn't mean to imply you hadn't already lost your man car NARC

If you see a woman sucker punched from behind and do nothing, turn in your man card.

So, we have to turn our man card in if we're not willing to break the law?

I mean if I see a man threatening a woman I'll step in and prevent him from hitting her or stop the action, but once it's done, you are no longer defending her , you are avenging her. There is no room for vengeance in our country.

You ok busting in with swat and shooting stoners but not staring in for a woman sucker punched in front of you. I didn't mean to imply you hadn't already lost your man car NARC

Yep, it was a rule, when you serve a no knock warrant, everyone on the team had to shoot a stoner , no excuses.:cuckoo:

anybody who bashes all libs or all cons is silly.
I'm as socially liberal as it gets, I would have fought the guy unlike the jellyfish sitting and watching her get knocked out, maybe they are afraid. I'm not fight guy either, Boxed for several years, black belt, wrestled in college. Had enough getting my ass kicked in the gym to ever need to look for it on the street.

Sorry to go prejudice, but that ****** got what he deserved. Roger is a hero and should be treated like one.

Full on blind sided hitting a woman is beyond wrong!

This is what I saw:

Guy knocks girl down. (Might have been accidential; couldn't see that part.) Girl gets up. Guy #2 approaches from a different direction, and assaults guy #1.

Sorry, blu. The chick was out of danger. Guy #2 seems to have committed assault, at least to me.

No you stupid bitch! The coward hit the girl and was trying to flee. When Roger was going to stop him the coward up up his hand ready to fight. Has two legitimate defense:
(1) Stopping a fleeing suspect who committed (WITHOUT A DOUBT YOU DUMB BITCH) a violent felony,
(2) Self-Defense, because Roger confronted the man trying to flee and the man put up his fists ready to attack!

Forum List

Back