guy beats woman at bar, ufc fighter fucks hiim up, should he get arrested?

I don't dissagree it was assault, it will be dissmissed as the guy deserved it.
Thugs need to think twice before hitting anybody. Austin should give him a medal.

They should all get arrested. No need for a street brawl.

You don't see me brawling...why should they?

I worked at bar during college, someone at our club would have done the same thing.
I laugh at the cowars watching as this woman gets hit and non besides Roger steps in.
I'd have done the same thing.

I worked at bar during college, someone at our club would have done the same thing.
I laugh at the cowars watching as this woman gets hit and non besides Roger steps in.

A) No one here believes you attended college
B) There is a difference between protecting a woman, or anyone else who needs protection, and a revenge beating.
C) The charges WON'T be dismissed, there could however be a jury nullification here.

No he should not go to jail. the asshole who cold cocked the young woman in a sneak attack should however go to jail.

No, she did not deserve it. I think you know better than this, and simply want to be aggravating. He should have sued her, mebbe...but you can only put your hands on someone else in defense of yourself, in defense of another or in defense of property...and then only using as much force as is necessary.

Men who beat women till they pass out and leave black eyes are dangerous, cad. Might wanna reconsider who you do your drinking with.

Fuck that shit... You incite violence you should be ready to receive it.

got to accept the consequences of your actions....you smack a woman chances are someone is gonna object to it...

Two wrongs don't make a right. Not saying that the guy didn't deserve it, but under our legal code, you are not entitled to hit someone who offends you.

i take it ....you are a yankee?

look you smack someone from behind....even if the guy had hit another guy...people are gonna object...

nothing rednecks like more than a good fight.....my advice..dont give them a reason to fight

A) No one here believes you attended college
B) There is a difference between protecting a woman, or anyone else who needs protection, and a revenge beating.
C) The charges WON'T be dismissed, there could however be a jury nullification here.

funny how you speak for everybody
charges may not even be brought
I wouldn't have followed the fight outside we had doormen for that, had he cold cocked her at my bar I'd have dropped him like your prospective history major employers dropped you.

got to accept the consequences of your actions....you smack a woman chances are someone is gonna object to it...

Two wrongs don't make a right. Not saying that the guy didn't deserve it, but under our legal code, you are not entitled to hit someone who offends you.

the video is a perfect example of why street justice is generally more accepted than legal crap.

I have yet to see someone say what he did was legal, it was moral and deserving of a medal.

this was a weekly thing at our club, 90% of the time our doorman handled the fools. 10% of the time it happened at the bar and our bartenders flew over the bar like it was a blue light special at wall mart. I stayed behind to chat up the chicks. Unlike the other bartenders, I boxed in HS and would only fight if I had to

this was a weekly thing at our club, 90% of the time our doorman handled the fools. 10% of the time it happened at the bar and our bartenders flew over the bar like it was a blue light special at wall mart. I stayed behind to chat up the chicks. Unlike the other bartenders, I boxed in HS and would only fight if I had to

LOL - You are such a liar.

Conhog, I'd make up better shit if I was going to lie. LOL you highlighted boxed as if that is not believable. Tool
I later got a black belt when my two son's also did. Tools like you need guns to bust in peoples houses to feel tough. Those of us who study martial arts don't need it or seek it out.

Forum List

Back