Gutfeld: The better Trump does, the more insane the left acts

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
The left's anti-Trump obsession is solely based on personality, not results.

ME: Gutfeld's commentary is always great. The beginning of that video is also why I love Trump. LOL! Who else would have said that!

TinHat.jpeg

I've had nut bag Trump supporters tell me they thought Gutfeld is smart and funny -------- No really ------- With a strait face, they told me that Gutfeld is smart and funny ------ HaHaHaHahahahaHa!!!!!!

I've had nut bag Trump supporters tell me they thought Gutfeld is smart and funny -------- No really ------- With a strait face, they told me that Gutfeld is smart and funny ------ HaHaHaHahahahaHa!!!!!!

That's weird. I have NEVER heard that said about you.

Hmmm. Gutfeld is pretty funny though. He says more meaningful things in a few minutes than you have mustered in your entire existence.

Hmmm. Gutfeld is pretty funny though. He says more meaningful things in a few minutes than you have mustered in your entire existence.
He spouts what he is paid to, like all in our Bernaysish corporate state media machine.

He spouts what he is paid to, like all in our Bernaysish corporate state media machine.

He thinks about he says though. Unlike you.

He thinks about he says though. Unlike you.
No hon, you just "think" like him, that's all.

ME: Gutfeld's commentary is always great. The beginning of that video is also why I love Trump. LOL! Who else would have said that!

DEMOCRATS: they are their own worst enemy and parody of themselves than we can ever hope to be.

Really? What else would you expect a sycophantic Trump sock puppet to say?
Fox is so far up Trump's ass I'm sure they know what he had for lunch today.

Fox needs to split their channel into two separate shows: The Trump Sock Puppets and the Wallace/Baier News Hour. And get off Napolitano's ass.

Fox is so far up Trump's ass I'm sure they know what he had for lunch today.
Fox needs to split their channel into two separate shows: The Trump Sock Puppets and the Wallace/Baier News Hour. And get off Napolitano's ass.

You have heard it from the Authoritarian Political Left, where they never met an independent, critical thought they ever liked, especially if it was right on target. Anyone who is not in sync, locked in step with their rigid mentality is at once:
  • A Sycophant
  • A Sock
  • Has head up Trump's ass.

Fuck off you ignorant dickless queer. Gutfeld is not even a full blown conservative. He's a Berkeley centrist, moron

You have to understand that from the Lame Tweeter's POV, anyone not espousing radical views like him must seem like a crazed loon. This is how the typical America-hating Tard sees the world now with them at the CENTER as today's moderate, and anyone else increasingly fascist, with Trump supporters practically operating the gas chambers again!

left political spectrum.jpg

You have to understand that from the Lame Tweeter's POV, anyone not espousing radical views like him must seem like a crazed loon. This is how the typical America-hating Tard sees the world now with them at the CENTER as today's moderate, and anyone else increasingly fascist, with Trump supporters practically operating the gas chambers again!

I know. I have just lost all tolerance for his ilk

I haven’t read the responses but the thread title is funny and very correct.

Forum List

Back