Guten Tag!

Mr. Wolf

Rookie
Oct 28, 2014
Hi,

i am from Berlin/Germany and i was looking for a good and open minded American Discussion Forum to keep my language skills in shape and to exchange opinions. I also dont mind heated debates and controversial discussions. I hope that this is the right place for me. :)

Cheers!

Hello there, Mr. Wolf...

28887bb5-2d7b-4f0c-834c-3937d8634068_zps5a2c7be8.jpg

Welcome to the USMB...please feel free to explore the boards' forums and it's features...I am sure you will find everything, including hot topic debates, to your liking.

Enjoy...:)

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

Oh...telling would just ruin the surprise.

Hello there, Mr. Wolf...

28887bb5-2d7b-4f0c-834c-3937d8634068_zps5a2c7be8.jpg

Welcome to the USMB...please feel free to explore the boards' forums and it's features...I am sure you will find everything, including hot topic debates, to your liking.

Enjoy...:)

Thanks.

I already noticed that there are some hardheaded debates on here.
Well, like in every internet forum.
To add some more information about me, i am leaning towards liberalism with some conservative views ethically.
I am interested in languages, culture, history and politics for the most part, but also arts and music.
I also like the US, been in California for 3 months and have some good friends there.
So whats the troll percentage on here? :D

Let me tell you, straight white people get mocked, derided and otherwise harassed. Ever read "Alice in wonderland'"? The USMB is like falling down the rabbit hole to an alternate liberal universe. And this is the mad hatters tea party. Guten tag.

Last edited:
Let me tell you, straight white people get mocked, derided and otherwise harassed. Every read "Alice in wonderland'"? The USMB is like falling down the rabbit hole to an alternate liberal universe. And this is the mad hatters teas party. Guten tag.

I think of it as the 10th Circle of Hell: The Reductio ad absurdum of Progressive Ideology

Let me tell you, straight white people get mocked, derided and otherwise harassed. Every read "Alice in wonderland'"? The USMB is like falling down the rabbit hole to an alternate liberal universe. And this is the mad hatters teas party. Guttentag.

Yea, i read it a long time ago, but watched the movie just a couple of weeks ago.
I am a straight, white, married, male person that doesn't mind anyone with a different opinion or sexual orientation, but i dont mind being harrassed for that or stand up for my opinions either.
I can deal with that. ;)

Forum List

Back