Hello from fly-over country :)

Ellipsis

Oct 21, 2014
As the handle suggests, I offer out opinions like candy. Maybe too sweet, maybe too tart, depending on your personal tastes. Don't like it? Then don't read it.

I don't take the internet to seriously but if you're interested in a real discussion then I'm game. If you just want to sit around and dicker, I'm up for that as well, but try to be a little creative with the flame, it lets me know you care.

A little about me:
Afghan veteran, father, divorced, south paw, somewhat recent convert to Buddhism, can change my eye color at-will. I'm more of a pragmatist than an idealist, which means I'm willing to make a compromise "if it works". If you want to call that hypocrisy, fine, but you'll be hard-pressed to find one person on Earth who isn't at all hypocritical on anything in any way. I believe in a general live and let-live philosophy yet I support the death penalty for the convicted monsters of the world. I don't particularly care for a number of things, like same-sex marriage or elective abortion, but banning them seems to do more harm than good so I condone them. I don't care for legalized gambling either, but the revenues raised keeps property taxes low, so again I condone it.

My pet topics are gun control, explaining biblical "supernatural" events, and making fun of people who care way to much about trivial issues, like the Ferguson of Zimmerman shooting or Ebola.

See you around :beer:

Last edited:
Hello Pezz...

69b8c0b3-f65b-48fe-b375-ba2a77d5a1a7_zpsaee33759.jpg

Welcome to the USMB...hope you've enjoyed yourself, so far. :)

Forum List

Back