Gustav: Category Three

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
It looks like it is still headed toward NO. Having gone through Wilma here in South Florida, one in my life time is all I need.

Hope they did the levees etc better than the news reports report.

Now, Hanna, is looking at the US also.

It looks like it is still headed toward NO. Having gone through Wilma here in South Florida, one in my life time is all I need.

Hey, I didn't know you were in SoFL...I'm in Ft. Lauderdale.

It's turning out to be an interesting hurricane season. :eusa_eh:

The Floridian is the only place I can get real Virginia "salty" ham and red eye gravy with the grits.:eusa_pray:

Interesting ambience also. I bet they are are all closet Republicans.:lol:

That explains a lot. You must be an old lady.

Earth to retired. This isn't a political thread. You don't have to be an blowhole.

I went through a Cyclone on Okinawa. We had to stay in our quarters so we just bought out the Package Store prior to it landing. I really don't remember much about that storm.:D

I think the gulf states are better prepared for this one. I hope so. I was just out in the gulf and the water temps are ranging from 85 to 90 degrees. Once Gustaf hits those types of temps he could turn into a Cat 5 bruiser.

I can answer that for him. No, no, no.

We need to rename him. GOF (Grumpy Old Fart) ... seems to fit him better, no? :lol:
That is probably an insult to GOFs.

RGS was just proving Gunny's point about trolls, I guess he just can't help himself.

One definition of a troll that I have not seen covered is a person or persons who follow and individual or individuals around a message board harrassing the former's every word.

bye_bye.gif
New Orleans

I have friends from Southern Louisiana who were supposed to go home this weekend. I'm glad they didn't. They said their families have already been evacuated.

Forum List

Back