Denver Ripoff!

OMG that's a lot of money for parking, but people were paying so I guess that was the market value. That last guy who was a republican was funny :)

$80 for Obama parking? - MSN Video

Be sure you watch this to the end.

* Sorry you have to watch the commercial - but I looked for this on YouTube and didn't find it. Talk about price gouging!

That's nothing I heard on the news that apparently they were charging folks $2.00 for a cup of water at the stadium. Many guests were standing in the hot sun all afternoon waiting for the show to start. About 100 guest had to be treated by doctors for sun stroke. 7 were hospitalized.

It looked to me like those were private parking lots. Therefore Obama did not get anything from the parking fee's. :lol: I agee that is highway robbery, but those guys knew they would get it - so they charged it. To me that is nothing more than markets/grocery stores raising prices in the path of a hurricane ... it is horrible and it seems there should be something that could be done about it. :doubt:

As far as the $2.00 cup of water .... I bet it was bottled, and if it was ... have you ever bought bottled water at a sports event or concert in one of those huge stadiums? It is more like 4-5 dollars a bottle. Once again .. the "stadium" gets the profit from the sale, not the candidate. :lol:

Consider it a "Messiah tax." You'll see plenty more over the next 4 years if you elect the man.

Well, we are paying an emperor tax right now for you little bushie boy. And that doesn't include the bill for his stupid war.

If McCain could speak at all and motivate people would that make him a
McMessiah?

What pathetic drivel from the right.

You can bet they will charge just as much at the RNC get together.

Forum List

Back