Guns vs Voter ID laws and right wing hypocrisy .

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Tell me if this sounds familiar ?

"Our constitutional rights shall not be infringed "
"These laws only stop the law abiding , not the criminals"
"These laws don't even work"

What am I talking about ? We'll those are typical responses when the issue of gun control comes into play .

But talk about state issued voter ID , and the conservatives do a 180.

"What's the big deal about getting one of these IDS?" (Fuck your constitutional rights)
"We have to stop voter fraud ". ( it doesn't exist )
"We need to protect the vote " ( this stops more legit voters than any illegal vote)

So much for protecting our freedoms .

Actually, the right to bear arms is guaranteed by the Second Amendment...

Which Amendment guarantees the right to vote without an ID (and insure that voter fraud is made as easy as possible)???
Democrats dont see a problem with intruders/burgerlers coming into a home and either raping/robbing or burning your home while the owner is their all tied up.

Which Amendment guarantees the right to vote without an ID (and insure that voter fraud is made as easy as possible)???
Democrats dont see a problem with intruders/burgerlers coming into a home and either raping/robbing or burning your home while the owner is their all tied up.
It's because Democrats are pro-criminal...

If 50 people got shot in Chicago last weekend,according to them, it's all cool.

What am I talking about ? We'll those are typical responses when the issue of gun control comes into play .

"What's the big deal about getting one of these IDS?" (F*** your constitutional rights)
"We need to protect the vote " ( this stops more legit voters than any illegal vote)

There is an important distinction.

One person's exercise of his rights under the Second Amendment has no impact on anyone else's exercise of that same right; and there is no right that anyone has that is violated simply because someone else is in possession of arms.

Voting is different. The integrity of the electoral process is crucial, in order to protect the right of every voter to have his vote counted properly. Allowing the electoral process to be corrupted, through voter fraud, violates the rights of all legitimate voters. It is certainly notable that the side that is opposed to any reasonable efforts to protect the integrity of the electoral process is the very same side that stands to benefit from voter fraud, and which, on occasion, even openly encourages voter fraud.

So, what you're saying is there should be background checks to vote, and every vote you cast should be maintained in a government database.

I don't think you'll find anyone credibly claiming any such thing.

But certainly any sensible person would recognize the need to verify that every vote is cast by someone who is eligible to cast that vote, and that nobody is allowed to cast more than one ballot in the same election. The only reason to oppose that would be out of a willful desire to compromise the integrity of electoral process.

So, what you're saying is there should be background checks to vote, and every vote you cast should be maintained in a government database.

But certainly any sensible person would recognize the need to verify that every vote is cast by someone who is eligible to cast that vote, and that nobody is allowed to cast more than one ballot in the same election. The only reason to oppose that would be out of a willful desire to compromise the integrity of electoral process.

Got to have a record of every vote cast. In the event a tyrannical government comes to power, they'll need to know who to send to the re-education camps.

What am I talking about ?

We've been attempting to determine that for a couple of days now.

"What's the big deal about getting one of these IDS?" (Fuck your constitutional rights)

Show us the constitutional right.

Au contraire, there are those from both sides charged every cycle.

How does it stop anyone from voting?

Yes. It's just a cultural thing.

Yes. It's just a cultural thing.
At least the thugs haven't learned to actually aim yet...

Guess that's a cultural thing, too...
thug_sideways_pistol_aim.jpg

Ever read the constitution past the 2nd amendment ?

It stops people if they don't have one of those special IDs. Once that election is gone , u can't get it back .

Unlike waiting 3 days to buy a gun. U still get your gun.

Everyone must register to vote . When they vote it is recorded .

Why not register your gun?

It stops people if they don't have one of those special IDs. Once that election is gone , u can't get it back .

And once the Democrats win an election through the usual fraud, it's over too, right???

The issue isn't voting rights, it's the integrity of the election, and eliminating fraud is a big part of that...

At least 1000 times.

It stops people if they don't have one of those special IDs.

So they should get an ID, eh? I mean, if they can find their way to a liquor store, they can find their way to the ID Emporium.

I've never waited more than 15 minutes.

And kid? Please learn to communicate properly. U nd to nt use U.

Everyone must register to vote . When they vote it is recorded .

Why not register your gun?
then lets register the gun but make it illegal to look for that legal registration if we get caught using it or carrying it.
matter of fact, make it illegal for law enforcement to even look at the serial numbers on the gun because that could be used as a cross check.

As far as i know you do need an I.D. to purchase a gun. We don't say, it's our constitutional right to own a gun without an I.D. The leftist logic just doesn't make sense does it

It's funny to see you come on here thinking you have some "gotcha" point when in fact you have a bone headed, poorly thought out, collection of meaningless drivel. Shot down hard with only the 2nd post.

Dumbass.

Exactly! NaziCon outrage is very selective.

Forum List

Back