Guns and Cars (or trucks if you're a redneck)

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
10109_572241709469147_1644787374_n.jpg

False.

Cars are titled at each sale.

The rest only if operated on public roadways and inspections are only in some areas. There are no restrictions on the ownership nor the operation of cars on private property. Car ownership is less regulated than guns. No waiting period, no restrictions on power, no restriction on capacity, no restriction on size, and no restriction on age.

False.

The rest only if operated on public roadways and inspections are only in some areas. There are no restrictions on the ownership nor the operation of cars on private property. Car ownership is less regulated than guns. No waiting period, no restrictions on power, no restriction on capacity, no restriction on size, and no restriction on age.

I'm okay with that.

Your gun never leaves your property and neither do you...

But you really should clean the place up....

TT+White+Trash.jpg

False.

I'm okay with that.

TT+White+Trash.jpg

Looks better than da ghetto!

Now I understand.

Most of you inbred rednecks probably have a few DUIs or got busted with some Meth.

When we start cracking down and enforcing laws on the books, you're guns are going bye-bye.

Better just turn them in now.

I know, to you nutters, you're big gun makes you feel better about your small penis. But we won't tell.

Obviously the government thinks that driving a car is far more dangerous than owning a gun.

Using automobile regulations to defend gun regulations is just as stupid as using automobile deaths to defend gun rights.

We see this same logical fallacy used to justify Voter ID. "Duhhhhhh, I have to show an ID to buy beeeeeeeeeer...."

Last edited:
Now I understand.

Most of you inbred rednecks probably have a few DUIs or got busted with some Meth.

When we start cracking down and enforcing laws on the books, you're guns are going bye-bye.

I know, to you nutters, you're big gun makes you feel better about your small penis. But we won't tell.

Lol, your messiah has done more to sale guns, than anyting in history. So thanks I guess lol. Libs are a hoot!

Now I understand.

Lol, your messiah has done more to sale guns, than anyting in history. So thanks I guess lol. Libs are a hoot!

The gun retailers of America demonstrated outstanding marketing skills with their "OBAMAZ COMIN FER YER GUNZ!" campaign. The rubes fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Gun sales started skyrocketing right after his first election.

Turns out Obama did nothing about guns all this time.

Now the gun retailers are experiencing a gigantic surge in sales off the dead six year olds.

There's only 3 things wrong with your silly picture.

1) There are no health requirements involved with buying or owning a car. There are for driving one, but sick people can own a car without driving one.

2) You don't buy liability insurance for each vehicle. Once a driver buys it for him/herself, they can drive as many vehicles as they own on the same policy.

3) I have never had to get my titles renewed since I bought my cars, nor have I had to have any of my cars inspected at any intervals.

Now I understand.

The gun retailers of America demonstrated outstanding marketing skills with their "OBAMAZ COMIN FER YER GUNZ!" campaign. The rubes fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Gun sales started skyrocketing right after his first election.

Turns out Obama did nothing about guns all this time.

Now the gun retailers are experiencing a gigantic surge in sales off the dead six year olds.

No, actually the liberals and the media using the deaths of innocent children tying to get their anti gun agenda, is selling more guns. Anyway all this concern about this tradgedy, is coming from the same group of people who support letting a baby who survives an abortion being put in a closet to be left to die. Some how that makes me dout your concern.

False.

I'm okay with that.

TT+White+Trash.jpg

Hardly.

ejvql4.jpg

You aren't capable of being civil are you?

Now I understand.

You are either projecting or hallucinating. Time to lay off the magic mushrooms, dude.

Now I understand.

You'd better go back to Grade 2 and clean up your grammar.

Forum List

Back