Guns allow for a democratic society.......

That does not mean that every jerk in the country need to carry loaded guns everywhere they go.

1300 children are killed by guns in this country every year because stupid, ignorant asshole gun owners can't seem to handle them properly.

Heck, some of them post videos of 8 year olds shooting guns.

The truth is that children's brains can not calculate risk very well & should not handle guns until much older.

Hey....that number has been exposed over and over in multiple threads.....14,15,16,17 year old, stone cold killers shooting each other are not the same as normal children having accidents with guns....the real number of kids 14 and under dying from actual, accidental gun deaths in 2015.....48.

Here are the actual numbers for 2015....for both gun murder.....and non gun murder of children...and accidental gun deaths...notice the difference in numbers?

https://www.cdc.gov/injury/wisqars/leading_causes_death.html
Kids murdered by guns....

under 1: 12
age 1-4: 39

age 5-14: 142

total gun murder of children.....193

Kids murdered by other means...

under 1: 270
age 1-4: 298
age 5-14: 135

murder of children by other means.....703
Now, if even if you include gun accidents into the total.....

you are still wrong....

Accidental death by gun for children....

under 1: 3
age 1-4: 27
age 5-14: 39

Total accidental gun death for kids 2013....69
Total accidental gun death for kids in 2014...50

Oh brother.

Right on cue.

So, EXACTLY how many dead kids would get you to care enough to pretend to care?

Or should their deaths be measured by how tall the pile of dead bodies I'd?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The anti-gunners like you...you prevent gun safety education in schools.....the same kind of education that saves children from fires...you guys prevent it...so don't tell us you care about dead kids.

Democrats, and anti-gunners in California are lowering the prison time for violent gun offenders...you know, the ones shooting these children in democrat controlled neighborhoods...letting out repeat, violent gun criminals even as Republicans and the NRA are fighting to keep them in prison...and trying to keep them from killing other innocent people...

The only ones trying to save lives here are 2nd Amendment supporters....you guys keep putting killers back on the streets....
At what age should we teach kids about guns? 4? 8?
I love the way you people blame Democrats for poor people living in the cities. I guess helping them feed their kids, heat their homes provide health care tuned them in to thugs.

The fucking NRA is fighting to keep guns on the street. Every time someone tries to limit access to gins you & your fucktard NRA assholes have a freaking fit.

You are the ones who p[t an assault rifle in the hands at Newtown. You are the ass holes that allow guns to be purchased at gun shows.

You are the ones that think there is nothing ofd that a person in AZ can buy 40 AK47's at a time.

It the YOU & the NRA with the blood of our children on your hands.

The NRA Saves lives? When? I get it, you toters think you save lives. You kill & injure more than you "save".

It scares the shit out of me that there are so many untrained, dumbass concealed weapon carriers out there.

I love the way you people blame Democrats for poor people living in the cities. I guess helping them feed their kids, heat their homes provide health care tuned them in to thugs.

The fucking NRA is fighting to keep guns on the street. Every time someone tries to limit access to gins you & your fucktard NRA assholes have a freaking fit.

You are the ones who p[t an assault rifle in the hands at Newtown. You are the ass holes that allow guns to be purchased at gun shows.

You are the ones that think there is nothing ofd that a person in AZ can buy 40 AK47's at a time.

The NRA Saves lives? When? I get it, you toters think you save lives. You kill & injure more than you "save".

It scares the shit out of me that there are so many untrained, dumbass concealed weapon carriers out there.
I learned at six. Why has the far Left made the NRA the great white Satan of guns? Do you understand that the NRA would have come to such prominence and have so much support if it hadn't been the Democrats trying to ban guns? It's an excellent example of a social form of Newton's Third Law of Motion; for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Without the Democrats pushing to ban guns, tax ammo or otherwise seek to deprive Americans of their Constitutional rights, the NRA wouldn't have been pushed to power.

That does not mean that every jerk in the country need to carry loaded guns everywhere they go.

1300 children are killed by guns in this country every year because stupid, ignorant asshole gun owners can't seem to handle them properly.

The truth is that children's brains can not calculate risk very well & should not handle guns until much older.

Hey....that number has been exposed over and over in multiple threads.....14,15,16,17 year old, stone cold killers shooting each other are not the same as normal children having accidents with guns....the real number of kids 14 and under dying from actual, accidental gun deaths in 2015.....48.

Here are the actual numbers for 2015....for both gun murder.....and non gun murder of children...and accidental gun deaths...notice the difference in numbers?

you are still wrong....

Oh brother.

Right on cue.

The anti-gunners like you...you prevent gun safety education in schools.....the same kind of education that saves children from fires...you guys prevent it...so don't tell us you care about dead kids.

Democrats, and anti-gunners in California are lowering the prison time for violent gun offenders...you know, the ones shooting these children in democrat controlled neighborhoods...letting out repeat, violent gun criminals even as Republicans and the NRA are fighting to keep them in prison...and trying to keep them from killing other innocent people...

The only ones trying to save lives here are 2nd Amendment supporters....you guys keep putting killers back on the streets....

You are completely clueless...the democrats are the ones putting violent criminals back on the streets, not the NRA...

California Democrats hate the gun, not the gunman – Orange County Register

Now that Democrats have supermajorities in the California state Legislature, they’ve rolled into Sacramento with a zest for lowering the state’s prison population and have interpreted St. Augustine’s words of wisdom to mean, “Hate the gun, not the gunman.”

I say this because, once they finally took a break from preaching about the benefits of stricter gun control, the state Senate voted to loosen sentencing guidelines for criminals convicted of gun crimes.

Currently, California law requires anyone who uses a gun while committing a felony to have their sentence increased by 10 years or more in prison — on top of the normal criminal penalty. If enacted, Senate Bill 620 would eliminate that mandate.

The bill, which passed on a 22-14 party-line vote, with support only from Democrats, now heads to the state Assembly for consideration.

Republicans and the National Rifle Association have vowed to campaign against it.

Why have Democrats suddenly developed a soft spot for criminals convicted of gun crimes? The bill’s author, state Sen. Steve Bradford, D-Gardena, says that he was motivated to write the bill after a 17-year-old riding in a car involved in a drive-by shooting was sentenced to 25 years in prison, even though he claims that he wasn’t the one who pulled the trigger.

and for all those anti-gunners who want to know where criminals get guns....well...this law lowers the prison time for those who give guns to criminals.....

Why is that?

Prop. 57, for example, very deceptively and fundamentally changed the definition of what constitutes a “non-violent” offense.

Now criminals convicted of the following crimes are eligible to be released from prison early: rape by intoxication, rape of an unconscious person, human trafficking involving sex acts with minors, drive-by shooting, assault with a deadly weapon, taking a hostage, domestic violence involving trauma,

supplying a firearm to a gang member,

lewd acts upon a child, hate crime causing physical injury, failing to register as a sex offender, arson causing great bodily injury,

felon obtaining a firearm,

discharging a firearm on school grounds

and false imprisonment of an elder. Just to name a few.

you are still wrong....

Oh brother.

Right on cue.

Again.....there is nothing about this debate that you are accurate about......as more people carry guns in this country every category of crime has gone down, as has every category of gun death....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400 million guns in private hands and over 15.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

you are still wrong....

Oh brother.

Right on cue.

The NRA has a gun safety education program for kids....it saves lives....people like you fight to keep it out of schools......you are the ones keeping those kids in danger, not us....you put criminals back on the streets....you prevent safety education......

that is you, not us...

I learned at six. Why has the far Left made the NRA the great white Satan of guns? Do you understand that the NRA would have come to such prominence and have so much support if it hadn't been the Democrats trying to ban guns? It's an excellent example of a social form of Newton's Third Law of Motion; for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Without the Democrats pushing to ban guns, tax ammo or otherwise seek to deprive Americans of their Constitutional rights, the NRA wouldn't have been pushed to power.

George HW Bush. He was a top donor member of the NRA.

Until NRA leader La Peirre sent out fund raising letters calling federal law enforcement boot jack thugs. Bush resigned his life time membership. I like HW & I think he is 100 percent on target.

The very same asshole La Pierre still runs the organization today.

The NRA is about raising money, political power, and helping the gun industry. They fight common sense legislation that would help save lives. They rate legislators & give them bad marks when they don't vote the right wasy on bills that have nothing to do with guns.

The NRA has duped a bunch of honest gun owners & create a group of jackasses who think strapping on a gun makes them a tough guy & put guns in their home endangering the residents.

Democrats have not tried to stop any of you from owning guns. You've been duped.

Until NRA leader La Peirre sent out fund raising letters calling federal law enforcement boot jack thugs. Bush resigned his life time membership. I like HW & I think he is 100 percent on target.

The NRA is about raising money, political power, and helping the gun industry. They fight common sense legislation that would help save lives. They rate legislators & give them bad marks when they don't vote the right wasy on bills that have nothing to do with guns.

The NRA has duped a bunch of honest gun owners & create a group of jackasses who think strapping on a gun makes them a tough guy & put guns in their home endangering the residents.

Democrats have not tried to stop any of you from owning guns. You've been duped.

No one respects the First Bush.......the only reason we have guns today.....the NRA, and the 2nd Amendment Foundation and Gun owners of America...

And, genius.....the one group that trains more police officers than any other....the NRA....genius.....

Thanks for the recap. Greatest gun salesman of all time? President Barack Obama. The stocks of American gun manufacturers skyrocketed because of his anti-gun agenda.

If you really wanted "common sense" gun laws, you'd stop supporting those who seek to pass so many unreasonable gun laws.

you are still wrong....

Oh brother.

Right on cue.

Again.....there is nothing about this debate that you are accurate about......as more people carry guns in this country every category of crime has gone down, as has every category of gun death....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400 million guns in private hands and over 15.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

I,m sorry but that is not what Trump said. Are you calling him a liar?

Crime rate has gone down as I got older. Wow, me getting older reduced the crime rate.

How does our gun death rate rank among industrialized nations?

No one respects the First Bush.......the only reason we have guns today.....the NRA, and the 2nd Amendment Foundation and Gun owners of America...

And, genius.....the one group that trains more police officers than any other....the NRA....genius.....
Agreed about the NRA, but disagreed on GHW Bush. I liked him. The whole "jack-booted thugs" thing was causing many concerns across the board. You know I fully support our Constitution and both our enumerated and unenumerated rights. I was in the military in those days and there was a concern about anti-Constitutional RW groups (KKK, Sovereign Citizens, etc) being told to enlist, gain military training and then return to their enclaves to train their militias. It's died down quite a bit, but still an issue. The LWLs aren't the only ones with nuts hanging out in their tree.

Everyone respects George HW Bush.

We have guns because of the second amendment.

Your problem is that you think only right wingers like you own guns. I bet I am better armed than you. I think we need better gun control. We need reasonable restrictions. Guns are not my religion. But don't confuse that with my access to them or my ability to use them.

I see. Then Somalia is the greatest democratic society of on earth. And Afghanistan comes in a close second. LOL

I've been to Somilia... they have lots of guns. All exclusively held by warlords and their minions.

That is how they were able to starve millions of their own people despite an international effort to bring them food.

That fits the point of the thread......a small group with weapons can control a large group that is unarmed....
and a bunch of wankers clutching small arms will defeat the military? :alcoholic:

Everyone respects George HW Bush.

We have guns because of the second amendment.

Your problem is that you think only right wingers like you own guns. I bet I am better armed than you. I think we need better gun control. We need reasonable restrictions. Guns are not my religion. But don't confuse that with my access to them or my ability to use them.

Please....what are these "reasonable restrictions" that you believe in......let's debate them....

I know...you don't want to get specific because when you bring them up.....universal background checks, gun registration, magazine limits, licensing gun owners.....we show you that they only target law abiding gun owners, the criminals and mass shooters aren't effected, and they simply won't stop the gun crime or murder....

Then we tell you the one thing that works...locking up criminals...and you tell us we don't know what we are talking about...

Right?

I see. Then Somalia is the greatest democratic society of on earth. And Afghanistan comes in a close second. LOL

I've been to Somilia... they have lots of guns. All exclusively held by warlords and their minions.

That is how they were able to starve millions of their own people despite an international effort to bring them food.

That fits the point of the thread......a small group with weapons can control a large group that is unarmed....
and a bunch of wankers clutching small arms will defeat the military? :alcoholic:

Yeah...tell that to Vietnam.....Afghanistan, Iraq....or any number of places that drove out invaders who were better armed, but less motivated to stay........rifles and pistols are the beginning.......if Europe hadn't disarmed their people after World War 1, hitler couldn't have conquered it .......

Yeah...tell that to Vietnam.....Afghanistan, Iraq....or any number of places that drove out invaders who were better armed, but less motivated to stay........rifles and pistols are the beginning.......if Europe hadn't disarmed their people after World War 1, hitler couldn't have conquered it .......

they are not the united states cletus

the majority of Heine Catholics supported hitler an he was elected by them

the majority of Heine Catholics supported hitler an he was elected by them

And? Do you think if he told them he was going to murder 12 million people in gas chambers he would have gotten their seal of approval....moron.

The military will side with those seeking to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of American against all enemies, foreign or domestic.

Forum List

Back