Gunny's Thread on Religion

Did the Universe have an absolute begining? The Hindus believe that the Universe endures a ceaseless process of births, lives, and deaths; only to start all over again.

Adultery also was considered stealing another man's possessions....this is why it was a major sin.... Women did not have freedom as today, they could not work for a living either and they could not ask for a divorce, but the man could....this is how it was until the 19th/20th century I believe....?

Does knowing that make you a manhater?

Why would it?

Men are fabulous creatures....so different from women in so many ways, they are intriguing, interesting, funny, strange and different from me....that's what makes them "male" verses female, that's what keeps my attention and forever quest, of trying to figure them out.

Did the Universe have an absolute begining? The Hindus believe that the Universe endures a ceaseless process of births, lives, and deaths; only to start all over again.

Science believes it has a beginning....the Big Bang

So do those who believe in one God...believe there was a "Beginning"...

And maybe other tribes or religions believe there was a beginning as well...

Not to diminish the Hindu's belief in ceaseless process of births, or rebirths...the Universe is constantly changing...but only AFTER it had its beginning, imo.

Care

Science believes it has a beginning....the Big Bang

So do those who believe in one God...believe there was a "Beginning"...

And maybe other tribes or religions believe there was a beginning as well...

Not to diminish the Hindu's belief in ceaseless process of births, or rebirths...the Universe is constantly changing...but only AFTER it had its beginning, imo.

Care

Science has yet to determine what preceded the big bang. I still have a hard time accepting that the 'cause' of the Big Bang was not the result of some previous 'effect'.

The Big Bang did not happen in a vacuum (no pun intended, well, only a little.):lol:

Adultery also was considered stealing another man's possessions....this is why it was a major sin.... Women did not have freedom as today, they could not work for a living either and they could not ask for a divorce, but the man could....this is how it was until the 19th/20th century I believe....?

Viking women could wear the husbands pants, walk around the encampment 3 times, and confront the man to his face with "I divorce you" said 3 times. Puts new perspective on who wears the pants.:eusa_whistle:

they are intriguing, interesting, funny, strange and different from me....that's what makes them "male" verses female,

genonetwentysevenisnotplural

She is called Shekhina.

peace

By the way? When you look out your window and see the clouds blowing by, does that prove or even indicate that across the entire planet the wind is blowing only in one direction?
---------------------------------

A little off-topic, but this is the same kind of reasoning you get from AGW deniers. They think, just because it's cold and snowing outside their front door, that proves Global Warming is a fraud. Drives me crazy, too.

I'm giving fair warning straight - up. Any flames, insults or derailments will be deleted and/or moved. Call it what you want, but there you have it. I'm sick and tired of zealots destroying religious threads so no one else can even have a discussion.

Anyone who has a problem with that, tough.

Okay, discuss ....

:lol:Can't stand logic and reasoning getting in the way of irrational beliefs huh?:cuckoo:

I'm giving fair warning straight - up. Any flames, insults or derailments will be deleted and/or moved. Call it what you want, but there you have it. I'm sick and tired of zealots destroying religious threads so no one else can even have a discussion.

Okay, discuss ....

:lol:Can't stand logic and reasoning getting in the way of irrational beliefs huh?:cuckoo:
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the self-righteous douchebaggery that occasionally accompanies atheism. ;)

Okay, discuss ....

nope, can't stand preachy assholes with nothing to say. why don't you expand on how god's existence can't be proved, because no one's ever done that before.

really :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Illuminati (Illumined Naughty), Satan’s Sin Agog & The Heretical English Language

After several years of battling an invisible third party presence that identified itself as Lucifer, I feel the time has come for me to write. I have found Lucifer to be condescending (and con descending) and oppressive. There is a dual purpose to the word condescending. Condescending means to show a patronizing attitude. When split into two words; con descending – it infers that mankind has descended into a criminal (con) state. The word Illuminati (illumined naughty) infers that one sees enlightenment in a naughty state.

Lucifer is also an anticipator. The word health can be sounded out as “hell” before “health”. This infers that before one attains health they must progress to hell. The word alive can be sounded out as “a lie” before “alive”. This infers that before one is alive, they must lie. Mankind and its nations have fallen to the Babylonian religion of lies. During this current age, should the Behistun Inscription be updated it would include that the remainder of the world has fallen to Babylon. Lucifer has coerced and intimidated mankind throughout history into evil acts contrary to Gods commandments.

Use of words that sound alike with different spellings and meanings (heterographs) have allowed Lucifer to play a game of free association with words to hide hints and threats. Some examples are “sun and son”, “nun and none”, “perish” and “parish”, and “pray and prey”. Lucifer also plays games with homonyms, synonyms, etc. to further hide hints and to enable liars to play games with words. Now, why do you suppose God spelled backwards is dog? These are all examples of the condescending nature of mankind to evolve the English language in a corrupt manner.

The word synagogue has been mocked with the words “sin agog”. To “sin agog” means to be enthusiastically sinning. The use of this phrase is in keeping with con descending and illumined naughty. It is yet another attempt by mankind to corrupt the Jews from their worship of God.

God’s word (Logos) is being mocked with the pluralized form of the word; logo – which represents the corrupting influence of corporations. The word logo was created during the 1930s during the heyday of the occultist administration of FDR. Abraham Lincoln is said to have wrote “I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. . . . corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed." However, I hate to break the news to Lincoln that corruption in high places has been with us since civilization began. I have also had firsthand experience with this nature of corporations when I was employed by an environmental restoration company, under contract to a natural gas company during the height of Enron chicanery, that began playing games corrupting employees en masse and I resigned rather than be corrupted. The company, in part, did this to become a low cost provider of so called environmental services to its client and also to appease Lucifer.

Many religions have condescendingly placed their gods in the sun. Historically, the use of the swastika has been used as a solar symbol. A person need only look at an unusual swastika, composed of the Hebrew letters Aleph and Resh that appear in the 18th century Kabbalistic work "Parashat Eliezer" by Rabbi Eliezer Fischl of Strizhov. A swastika symbol is enclosed by a circle and surrounded by a cyclic hymn in Aramaic making up the rays of the sun. The hymn, which refers explicitly to the power of the sun ( aka “The Unconquerable Sun”), as well as the shape of the symbol, shows strong solar symbolism. The Hebrew letters Aleph to Resh stop short of the Hebrew letter for God, Shin (or Sin). When one looks at the Phoenician equivalent letters to the two Hebrew letters they indicate a pictorial symbol for an “eye” and a white flag for “surrender”. In other words “eye surrender”. It bears stating that Phoenicia is a country that worshipped the “false god”. Lucifer specializes in the use of fear of pain or actual pain to create lousy sell outs. Atheists have also bowed down to the Unconquerable Sun by writing condescendingly of religion, setting up occultic contrived story lines for biblical personages, celebrating solstices, and by having American Atheists® selling sun ornaments. Some Indonesians have assembled ritual transformation masks, one of which was brought to Antiques Roadshow on television, which had an unhappy face mask within a sun mask. No kidding.

Art through the ages has passed on allegories where mankind has appeased Lucifer in their works. Michaelangelo’s sculpture “Moses” was conceived as having horns coming out of his head like the devil. Michaelangelo did this in allegorical fashion to indicate that lawgivers are evil. However, lawgivers are necessary because mankind is inherently greedy and fearful. Lawgivers must regulate “the hell out of” mankind and its institutions (e.g., corporations).

The pagan Romans quartered dead criminals in a condescending search for God in an expectation that wings would be formed to take the body away. From this practice comes the term “handbasket to Hades”. From the movie that put Freemasons on a pedestal, National Treasure, the character Ian is a criminal. Ian follows Iam in an alphabetical sequence. Also, in the film Braveheart, when Mel Gibson’s character is drawn and quartered during the film’s final sequence, a bird is shown taking flight immediately following this. Talk about a condescending allegory. In the criminological textbook Criminological Theory: Context and Consequences there is an excerpt in the book where a noted author was mocked for his rationale on what drove people to crime by stating that criminals may not have sprouted wings as angels have done, not because it was not in them to do so, but because their wings were clipped (inferred: their arms) before they were ready to try them. As seen on Amazon.com, Tommy Hilfiger has come out with a Hades sweater. It’s interesting to note that the sweater comes without arms.

It must be stated that original sin is fear. Fear of what some might term as the unknown. Mankind’s global hints, a small portion of what I have elaborated on here, may or may not be true. I hope the hints and threats are not true. In any event, the sinning out of fear of the actual Lucifer, not some unfortunate scapegoat, needs to stop. Sinning only strengthens the hold that Lucifer has on this world and the hereafter.

As a message to all I would suggest that you don’t pull any punches in an attack on Lucifer’s empire. What is needed are more whistleblowers to show just how corrupt this world is. There’s been too much silence across all walks of life, and silence gives safe haven to the “not so hidden” evil Luciferian empire. It would be wrong to be cowed into silence, so we all must speak up and follow Gods commandments.

Freemasonry and their doctrine of salvation through crime

The Freemason organization is a criminal’s paradise. Where else can so many willing persons, or partners in crime, be found. Oaths and other requirements to always assist a brother in need, always keep a brother’s secrets (or knowledge of crimes, fraud and corruption) and to perjure yourself to protect a brother are prime examples of how Freemasons have been leveraged across the ages. Leverage is used by many parties to manipulate people to do what they want for nothing. Freemasons have set themselves up like bowling pins to the criminal element and Lucifer’s whims. There is considerable documentation regarding the vows Freemasons take where they have stated awful blood oaths identifying what would happen to themselves should they give up their organization’s secrets. The fear is not what their fellow brothers would do to them on earth but what Lucifer would orchestrate in the hereafter. One needs to remember the corrupted English language and “hell” before “health” and a “lie” before “alive”.

An author quoted extensively by the Freemasons, Mircea Eliade, wrote in his book "The Sacred and the Profane" that man imitates the gods and that these are sacred acts even when man allows himself to be led into acts that verged on madness, depravity, and crime. It isn’t Yahweh or Christ that is being spoken about here but the “false god” Lucifer and its assortment of emanations (e.g., Ba’al, Moloch, etc.). Mircea Eliade is an author that enables the belief that the commission of crimes and fraud are sacred acts. The significance of Freemasons using a plastic skull to drink wine from during the Templar Degrees of the York Rite is symbolic of being depraved. What about taking the high road, acting righteous, and dropping out? The initiate, upon learning the Freemason’s manner either quits and is granted a dimit (timid spelled backwards in a condescending manner) or commits crimes to appease Lucifer.

The book “Lexicon of Freemasonry” omits definitions for the Devil, Lucifer and Satan. The Freemasons have judged that profane eyes cannot handle their definitions so they leave them as esoteric knowledge to be obtained. Given Lucifer’s penchant for contrived, coerced story lines, there’s no telling who might end up in those roles. You’ve got to remember the corrupted English language and ‘hell” before “health” and “a lie” before “alive”. As the Freemasons perpetrate crimes in order to corrupt one might question the origination of this mandate. In the “Lexicon of Freemasonry” it is written that an angel of the Lord spoke to Moses from the burning bush but yet in another location in the book it is identified to have been God. How can both entities have been used for the one event? Lucifer is also generally accepted to have been at one time an angel of the Lord. If it was Lucifer, being disingenuous, Lucifer would have intended the stating of the ten commandments to be an exoteric front and that the recipient would know that they should be violated. Being disingenuous is a recurring theme with Freemasons as Albert Pike explains that Masonry jealously conceals its secrets from all except the adepts and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve to be misled.

There is a word used by the Mafia; omerta, meaning silence. Heavily ingrained in American society is the term; code of silence. You hear of it amongst the police to protect rulebreaking policemen, rap artists in their “no snitching” code, professional sports personages and most athletic trainers in their covering up of steroids users, freemasons, religious leaders in their covering up of transgressions, accountants in their games in hiding debt and other falsifications. Codes of silence corrupt many as people choose to remain silent when faced with knowledge of crimes, fraud or rulebreaking. We’ve been a society of accomplices in the face of wrongdoing for hundreds of years since the earliest days of this nation. The founding fathers imprinted the motto “Mind your business” upon legal tender of the United States. Mind your business has the esoteric meaning of keeping quiet in the face of wrongdoing or evil.

Innumerable today are persons in industry that are masonic-minded. The news often includes stories of CFOs and accountants falsifying company’s financial statements, back-dating stock options, natural gas traders gloating over screwing over California residents by orchestrating numerous shutdowns of power plants, insurance corporation employees rigging bids to steer business to companies giving them kickbacks, mutual fund companies allowing after hours market timing trading and regulators looking the other way when crimes are committed. What you see in the news is only the tip of the iceberg. The powers that be only expose enough corruption to convince most of the public that they are doing something about it. The number of people willingly going along with the shams vastly outnumbers those that come forward to put a stop to the shameful acts. Sigmund Freud in the book “The Future of an Illusion” said it best; “There are countless civilized people who would shrink from murder or incest but who do not deny themselves the satisfaction of their avarice, their aggressive urges or their sexual lusts, and who do not hesitate to injure other people by lies, fraud and calumny, so long as they can remain unpunished for it; and this, no doubt, has always been so
through the ages of civilization”.

What the Freemasons and like-minded people have done is to sell human society downstream in order for personal success. What is especially offensive about the Freemasons and secret societies is that they spread their corruption behind the scenes while putting up a whitewashed front. The exoteric front of Freemasonry sounds harmless. St. Cyril of Jerusalem, in his “Ten Points of Doctrine”, esoterically warned of secret societies when he said “only the members of the body are distinguished (inferred: not their methods)”. As with Mircea Eliade, Cyril refers to vice mimicking virtue, an allusion to man’s attempts to mimic the gods by acts verging on depravity and crime. During the heyday of Freemasonry, they also had a secret manner of foot placement when standing before a judge in order to be recognized as Freemasons to get away with the crime or for leniency. In this way they were free in crime.

Then there are those good men who fight the Luciferean empire. We are all aware of what befell Captain Morgan when he went to publish the secrets of the Freemasons. What schools’ history books do not say is that there was an anti-Masonic wave that hit the United States that culminated in a severe drop in admitted Freemasons and the formation of an anti-masonic political party that became a significant third party for a time. The lack of coverage in school of these events and of the corrupted English language has the Freemasons seal of approval. Also, the Captain Morgan Rum Company would have you believe they named their rum after a legal pirate, Henry Morgan, born in 1654. The esoteric explanation is that their advertising campaign mocks the good Captain Morgan who revealed some Freemason secrets. When Captain Morgan went public with the Freemason secrets, the Freemasons tried good Captain Morgan on alcoholism charges, mocking his own “sin” of drinking. This is the way Lucifer deals with good people with a conscience, picking on and magnifying their sins. Thus the picture we are given of good Captain Morgan is that he is a pirate representing the spirits business and, according to the advertising campaign at one time would say “Drink responsibly, Captains orders”. Just like Michaelangelo mocking lawgiving Moses with his sculpture with horns, here we have a person of conscience being mocked by a rum swilling pirate giving orders to drink responsibly.

We must all battle Lucifer’s occultist empire at every turn for goodness sake and for the righteous unsyncretized God’s sake.

So many quacks, so little time.

The Illuminati (Illumined Naughty), Satan’s Sin Agog & The Heretical English Language

After several years of battling an invisible third party presence that identified itself as Lucifer, I feel the time has come for me to write. I have found Lucifer to be condescending ........... occultist empire at every turn for goodness sake and for the righteous unsyncretized God’s sake.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: either you are disturbingly serious or a great satirical writer.... either way I laughed my ass off when I read that!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

p.s. LOOK!!! ITS PHUCKING LUCIFER ---> :evil: OH NO!!!!!! :eek::eek:
save me god :eusa_pray:

When one looks at the Phoenician equivalent letters to the two Hebrew letters they indicate a pictorial symbol for an “eye” and a white flag for “surrender”. In other words “eye surrender”.
------------------------------------

I'm a little confused. What is "eye surrender" supposed to mean?

When one looks at the Phoenician equivalent letters to the two Hebrew letters they indicate a pictorial symbol for an “eye” and a white flag for “surrender”. In other words “eye surrender”.
------------------------------------

I'm a little confused. What is "eye surrender" supposed to mean?

-------------------------------------

Esoterically, it has a meaning of an "eye" surrendering. You'll need to note the sunburst the all seeing eye is within in the Great Seal on the back of the US dollar bill.

I've not encountered anyone who has an interest in attacking religious belief simply because they consider it irrational or baseless; many beliefs retain such elements. It's because religious belief has traditionally primarily adopted the role of the basis of an openly hierarchical institution (the Roman Catholic inquisition, excessively theocratic Islamic states today, etc.), or the basis of other negative influences that have the effect of causing intrusions into non-religious elements of life, as noted by the cartoon, that there is opposition.

It's a sad thing to say but there have been more people killed on planet Earth in the name of God than for any other reason.
That is a totally false statement.

Tens of millions of people were killed in both WWI and WWII. And it had zero to do with religion.

Also, tens of millions of people were killed and murdered during both the Russian and Chineese communist revolutions and subsequent takeovers.

And again, it had zero to do with religion, because the revolutions were led by secular atheists.
Try telling that one to the survivors of Hitler's concentration camps. We have Auschwitz, Mecklenburg and Sobibor and reminders of Hitler's blood thirsy obsession of killing the Jews.

After several years of battling an invisible third party presence that identified itself as Lucifer, I feel the time has come for me to write. I have found Lucifer to be condescending (and con descending) and oppressive. There is a dual purpose to the word condescending. Condescending means to show a patronizing attitude. When split into two words; con descending – it infers that mankind has descended into a criminal (con) state. The word Illuminati (illumined naughty) infers that one sees enlightenment in a naughty state.

Lucifer is also an anticipator. The word health can be sounded out as “hell” before “health”. This infers that before one attains health they must progress to hell. The word alive can be sounded out as “a lie” before “alive”. This infers that before one is alive, they must lie. Mankind and its nations have fallen to the Babylonian religion of lies. During this current age, should the Behistun Inscription be updated it would include that the remainder of the world has fallen to Babylon. Lucifer has coerced and intimidated mankind throughout history into evil acts contrary to Gods commandments.

Use of words that sound alike with different spellings and meanings (heterographs) have allowed Lucifer to play a game of free association with words to hide hints and threats. Some examples are “sun and son”, “nun and none”, “perish” and “parish”, and “pray and prey”. Lucifer also plays games with homonyms, synonyms, etc. to further hide hints and to enable liars to play games with words. Now, why do you suppose God spelled backwards is dog? These are all examples of the condescending nature of mankind to evolve the English language in a corrupt manner.

The word synagogue has been mocked with the words “sin agog”. To “sin agog” means to be enthusiastically sinning. The use of this phrase is in keeping with con descending and illumined naughty. It is yet another attempt by mankind to corrupt the Jews from their worship of God.

God’s word (Logos) is being mocked with the pluralized form of the word; logo – which represents the corrupting influence of corporations. The word logo was created during the 1930s during the heyday of the occultist administration of FDR. Abraham Lincoln is said to have wrote “I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. . . . corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed." However, I hate to break the news to Lincoln that corruption in high places has been with us since civilization began. I have also had firsthand experience with this nature of corporations when I was employed by an environmental restoration company, under contract to a natural gas company during the height of Enron chicanery, that began playing games corrupting employees en masse and I resigned rather than be corrupted. The company, in part, did this to become a low cost provider of so called environmental services to its client and also to appease Lucifer.

Many religions have condescendingly placed their gods in the sun. Historically, the use of the swastika has been used as a solar symbol. A person need only look at an unusual swastika, composed of the Hebrew letters Aleph and Resh that appear in the 18th century Kabbalistic work "Parashat Eliezer" by Rabbi Eliezer Fischl of Strizhov. A swastika symbol is enclosed by a circle and surrounded by a cyclic hymn in Aramaic making up the rays of the sun. The hymn, which refers explicitly to the power of the sun ( aka “The Unconquerable Sun”), as well as the shape of the symbol, shows strong solar symbolism. The Hebrew letters Aleph to Resh stop short of the Hebrew letter for God, Shin (or Sin). When one looks at the Phoenician equivalent letters to the two Hebrew letters they indicate a pictorial symbol for an “eye” and a white flag for “surrender”. In other words “eye surrender”. It bears stating that Phoenicia is a country that worshipped the “false god”. Lucifer specializes in the use of fear of pain or actual pain to create lousy sell outs. Atheists have also bowed down to the Unconquerable Sun by writing condescendingly of religion, setting up occultic contrived story lines for biblical personages, celebrating solstices, and by having American Atheists® selling sun ornaments. Some Indonesians have assembled ritual transformation masks, one of which was brought to Antiques Roadshow on television, which had an unhappy face mask within a sun mask. No kidding.

Art through the ages has passed on allegories where mankind has appeased Lucifer in their works. Michaelangelo’s sculpture “Moses” was conceived as having horns coming out of his head like the devil. Michaelangelo did this in allegorical fashion to indicate that lawgivers are evil. However, lawgivers are necessary because mankind is inherently greedy and fearful. Lawgivers must regulate “the hell out of” mankind and its institutions (e.g., corporations).

The pagan Romans quartered dead criminals in a condescending search for God in an expectation that wings would be formed to take the body away. From this practice comes the term “handbasket to Hades”. From the movie that put Freemasons on a pedestal, National Treasure, the character Ian is a criminal. Ian follows Iam in an alphabetical sequence. Also, in the film Braveheart, when Mel Gibson’s character is drawn and quartered during the film’s final sequence, a bird is shown taking flight immediately following this. Talk about a condescending allegory. In the criminological textbook Criminological Theory: Context and Consequences there is an excerpt in the book where a noted author was mocked for his rationale on what drove people to crime by stating that criminals may not have sprouted wings as angels have done, not because it was not in them to do so, but because their wings were clipped (inferred: their arms) before they were ready to try them. As seen on Amazon.com, Tommy Hilfiger has come out with a Hades sweater. It’s interesting to note that the sweater comes without arms.

It must be stated that original sin is fear. Fear of what some might term as the unknown. Mankind’s global hints, a small portion of what I have elaborated on here, may or may not be true. I hope the hints and threats are not true. In any event, the sinning out of fear of the actual Lucifer, not some unfortunate scapegoat, needs to stop. Sinning only strengthens the hold that Lucifer has on this world and the hereafter.

As a message to all I would suggest that you don’t pull any punches in an attack on Lucifer’s empire. What is needed are more whistleblowers to show just how corrupt this world is. There’s been too much silence across all walks of life, and silence gives safe haven to the “not so hidden” evil Luciferian empire. It would be wrong to be cowed into silence, so we all must speak up and follow Gods commandments.

Freemasonry and their doctrine of salvation through crime

The Freemason organization is a criminal’s paradise. Where else can so many willing persons, or partners in crime, be found. Oaths and other requirements to always assist a brother in need, always keep a brother’s secrets (or knowledge of crimes, fraud and corruption) and to perjure yourself to protect a brother are prime examples of how Freemasons have been leveraged across the ages. Leverage is used by many parties to manipulate people to do what they want for nothing. Freemasons have set themselves up like bowling pins to the criminal element and Lucifer’s whims. There is considerable documentation regarding the vows Freemasons take where they have stated awful blood oaths identifying what would happen to themselves should they give up their organization’s secrets. The fear is not what their fellow brothers would do to them on earth but what Lucifer would orchestrate in the hereafter. One needs to remember the corrupted English language and “hell” before “health” and a “lie” before “alive”.

An author quoted extensively by the Freemasons, Mircea Eliade, wrote in his book "The Sacred and the Profane" that man imitates the gods and that these are sacred acts even when man allows himself to be led into acts that verged on madness, depravity, and crime. It isn’t Yahweh or Christ that is being spoken about here but the “false god” Lucifer and its assortment of emanations (e.g., Ba’al, Moloch, etc.). Mircea Eliade is an author that enables the belief that the commission of crimes and fraud are sacred acts. The significance of Freemasons using a plastic skull to drink wine from during the Templar Degrees of the York Rite is symbolic of being depraved. What about taking the high road, acting righteous, and dropping out? The initiate, upon learning the Freemason’s manner either quits and is granted a dimit (timid spelled backwards in a condescending manner) or commits crimes to appease Lucifer.

The book “Lexicon of Freemasonry” omits definitions for the Devil, Lucifer and Satan. The Freemasons have judged that profane eyes cannot handle their definitions so they leave them as esoteric knowledge to be obtained. Given Lucifer’s penchant for contrived, coerced story lines, there’s no telling who might end up in those roles. You’ve got to remember the corrupted English language and ‘hell” before “health” and “a lie” before “alive”. As the Freemasons perpetrate crimes in order to corrupt one might question the origination of this mandate. In the “Lexicon of Freemasonry” it is written that an angel of the Lord spoke to Moses from the burning bush but yet in another location in the book it is identified to have been God. How can both entities have been used for the one event? Lucifer is also generally accepted to have been at one time an angel of the Lord. If it was Lucifer, being disingenuous, Lucifer would have intended the stating of the ten commandments to be an exoteric front and that the recipient would know that they should be violated. Being disingenuous is a recurring theme with Freemasons as Albert Pike explains that Masonry jealously conceals its secrets from all except the adepts and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve to be misled.

There is a word used by the Mafia; omerta, meaning silence. Heavily ingrained in American society is the term; code of silence. You hear of it amongst the police to protect rulebreaking policemen, rap artists in their “no snitching” code, professional sports personages and most athletic trainers in their covering up of steroids users, freemasons, religious leaders in their covering up of transgressions, accountants in their games in hiding debt and other falsifications. Codes of silence corrupt many as people choose to remain silent when faced with knowledge of crimes, fraud or rulebreaking. We’ve been a society of accomplices in the face of wrongdoing for hundreds of years since the earliest days of this nation. The founding fathers imprinted the motto “Mind your business” upon legal tender of the United States. Mind your business has the esoteric meaning of keeping quiet in the face of wrongdoing or evil.

Innumerable today are persons in industry that are masonic-minded. The news often includes stories of CFOs and accountants falsifying company’s financial statements, back-dating stock options, natural gas traders gloating over screwing over California residents by orchestrating numerous shutdowns of power plants, insurance corporation employees rigging bids to steer business to companies giving them kickbacks, mutual fund companies allowing after hours market timing trading and regulators looking the other way when crimes are committed. What you see in the news is only the tip of the iceberg. The powers that be only expose enough corruption to convince most of the public that they are doing something about it. The number of people willingly going along with the shams vastly outnumbers those that come forward to put a stop to the shameful acts. Sigmund Freud in the book “The Future of an Illusion” said it best; “There are countless civilized people who would shrink from murder or incest but who do not deny themselves the satisfaction of their avarice, their aggressive urges or their sexual lusts, and who do not hesitate to injure other people by lies, fraud and calumny, so long as they can remain unpunished for it; and this, no doubt, has always been so
through the ages of civilization”.

What the Freemasons and like-minded people have done is to sell human society downstream in order for personal success. What is especially offensive about the Freemasons and secret societies is that they spread their corruption behind the scenes while putting up a whitewashed front. The exoteric front of Freemasonry sounds harmless. St. Cyril of Jerusalem, in his “Ten Points of Doctrine”, esoterically warned of secret societies when he said “only the members of the body are distinguished (inferred: not their methods)”. As with Mircea Eliade, Cyril refers to vice mimicking virtue, an allusion to man’s attempts to mimic the gods by acts verging on depravity and crime. During the heyday of Freemasonry, they also had a secret manner of foot placement when standing before a judge in order to be recognized as Freemasons to get away with the crime or for leniency. In this way they were free in crime.

Then there are those good men who fight the Luciferean empire. We are all aware of what befell Captain Morgan when he went to publish the secrets of the Freemasons. What schools’ history books do not say is that there was an anti-Masonic wave that hit the United States that culminated in a severe drop in admitted Freemasons and the formation of an anti-masonic political party that became a significant third party for a time. The lack of coverage in school of these events and of the corrupted English language has the Freemasons seal of approval. Also, the Captain Morgan Rum Company would have you believe they named their rum after a legal pirate, Henry Morgan, born in 1654. The esoteric explanation is that their advertising campaign mocks the good Captain Morgan who revealed some Freemason secrets. When Captain Morgan went public with the Freemason secrets, the Freemasons tried good Captain Morgan on alcoholism charges, mocking his own “sin” of drinking. This is the way Lucifer deals with good people with a conscience, picking on and magnifying their sins. Thus the picture we are given of good Captain Morgan is that he is a pirate representing the spirits business and, according to the advertising campaign at one time would say “Drink responsibly, Captains orders”. Just like Michaelangelo mocking lawgiving Moses with his sculpture with horns, here we have a person of conscience being mocked by a rum swilling pirate giving orders to drink responsibly.

We must all battle Lucifer’s occultist empire at every turn for goodness sake and for the righteous unsyncretized God’s sake.

Umm, if you'd read more deeply into the symbols. The horns represent light after all it's hard to carve light out of stone.

Jesus defeated satan, so the devil is a defeated foe. Try reading the Bible and go from there. You cannnot defeat the enemy of our souls on your own.

The founding Fathers of this Great Nation put IN GOD WE TRUST on our money, and it is still there. This Nation is only 210 years old and is the super power, that has helped every nation on the planet. It did not happen just by accident, its because God has Blessed this nation from people that have no beliefs other than what they can produce on their own, thats why God himself will fight the last two battles, to show that he is who he said he was from the beginning.Get ready for it will be a good show. The psalm 22 of King David of the crusifiction of Christ was written 1000 years before the fact, right down to the words that would come from the Chief Priest mouth, and the solders gambeling at the foot of the cross, and you think that man could set that up. Man couldnt even make a ship that wouldnt sink on the first trip.

Forum List

Back