Gunny's New Mod! A USMB Prediction Thread.

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
I officially started a rumor (well, it might have been an unofficial rumor) today that Gunny would soon be announcing a surprise -- his choice for new USMB Moderator.

Considering that Gunny is not exactly endorsing this notion (at least publicly) (yet), IF this thread doesn't get locked too fast, what I'd like to hear from all of you stalwart USMB members is your prediction for WHICH USMB contribuitng member who isn't already an Administrator or a Moderator is going to get the Gunny nod to assume Moderator duties here at USMB?

This may have to be turned into a poll.

Step up to the proverbial mic. Make your call. For extra fun (and possible rep recognition from your peers):

State the reason for you pick!

I could (or could not) tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

I'm gonna guess "could not," in your case.

You couldn't kill me.

Maybe a black eye.

Maybe.

In any case, I'm not sure I'd credit your guess.

Next thing you'll try to tell me is that he'd make YOU a USMB moderator!

:lol::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What part of a car is a moderator on??????????? Yesterday, I was looking under the hood of my truck and I found a 710 cap. Does anybody know what a 710 cap is for? I couldn't find it in the owners manual.

What part of a car is a moderator on??????????? Yesterday, I was looking under the hood of my truck and I found a 710 cap. Does anybody know what a 710 cap is for? I couldn't find it in the owners manual.

Is that the dutch cap?

Look in the multilingual letter you got from the dealership on the cars features. It is all explained in the french letter.

Forum List

Back