Gunman at DC Navy Yard shoots at least 7

As soon as the terrorist negroes pictures are shown liberals will start bleating for them saying they were "poor, underprivileged, mistreated, misunderstood etc". They will send money for any surviving terrorists' defense. Moronic liberals...

As soon as the terrorist negroes pictures are shown liberals will start bleating for them saying they were "poor, underprivileged, mistreated, misunderstood etc". They will send money for any surviving terrorists' defense. Moronic liberals...

As soon as the terrorist teabaggers pictures are shown right wingers will start bleating for them saying they were "poor, underprivileged, mistreated, misunderstood heroes that were just standing their ground". They will send money for any surviving terrorists' defense. Moronic right wingers...

When did military bases become gun free zones?

Since 1993 regulation 90-114.

You also missed the fact that in order to get on this base, you must either have an ID card or have your car and person searched.

DC laws have nothing to do with this.

GAWD. You nutters are in such a hurry to blame the WRONG thing.

BTW, the shooter is now dead.

:cuckoo:

Gun free zones are death traps. ID cards & guards do not make you safer. The shootings started at the security gate.

Last edited:

As soon as the terrorist teabaggers pictures are shown right wingers will start bleating for them saying they were "poor, underprivileged, mistreated, misunderstood heroes that were just standing their ground". They will send money for any surviving terrorists' defense. Moronic right wingers...

As soon as you get off that computer down at the queer boy bath club where you go to get a sweaty ball sack dropped in your mouth, we won't have to read anymore of your anti American libroid garbage.

Gosh. Surely didn't take long for the ignorance racist cockroaches to come out from under their rocks.

Took you even less time you shit bag, you started your anti constitution bull shit in the first post.

Jackass.

People that go on shooting rampages are nutters, don't you agree? It appears not :cuckoo:
Yes I agree, moron.

Do I agree with constitution hating leftists using instances such as these as campaigns to try and ban more guns? No.

Wise up, idiot.

Editor of Leftist Rag The Nation Blames Lack of Gun Control For D.C. Naval Yard Shooting…

Navy Yard Shooting Talk Turns to Guns, Politics Before It?s Even Over - NationalJournal.com

Screen-shot-2013-09-16-at-11.51.13-AM.png

I just spent 2 hours in this thread thinking it was mine. The one I posted was merged into this one from that retarded Luddly guy. I searched for 10 minutes to make sure there was no other thread on the topic before I posted it. Luddly's was buried on page 3 with NO views or responses. What a crock. I'm out of here.

Last edited:
Took you even less time you shit bag, you started your anti constitution bull shit in the first post.

Jackass.

People that go on shooting rampages are nutters, don't you agree? It appears not :cuckoo:
Yes I agree, moron.

Do I agree that with constitution hating leftists using instances such as these as campaigns to try and ban more guns? No.

Wise up, idiot.

There is nothing in the OP that says anything about banning guns, you are a fucking moron that is bitching up a storm once again, like the crybaby right wing piece of trash you are.

Get the pacifier out of your ass and put it back in your mouth shithead.

Yes I agree, moron.

Do I agree that with constitution hating leftists using instances such as these as campaigns to try and ban more guns? No.

Wise up, idiot.

There is nothing in the OP that says anything about banning guns, you are a fucking moron that is bitching up a storm once again, like the crybaby right wing piece of trash you are.

Get the pacifier out of your ass and put it back in your mouth shithead.
It's a known fact that you and your ball sack in mouth loving, faggot, butt buddy luddly are both anti American, constitution hating trash. The smoke from this will have hardly cleared and there'll be new calls for gun bans from your leftist garbage men in power.

Fuck off homo.

Last edited:
Fox News reports 12 people shot & 6 of them dead. A shooter is dead, police seek possible 2nd shooter because 2 different type bullets found.

Last edited:
Obviously restrictive gun laws in the most restrictive area in the US don't work. I had occasion to visit Ft. Meyer a couple of years ago and the security was intense. Every vehicle had to pull over and the hood and trunk was examined as well as under the car. How did a 6 ft dark skinned man get on a Navy base with a rifle? Will the administration characterize it as another case of "workplace violence"?

Forum List

Back