Gunman at DC Navy Yard shoots at least 7

Most of the Twitter feed says the shooter(s) are black male(s). The DC media is going out of its way to avoid describing the negro shooters. The only ones who will are FOX and a few print media...

Reports are notoriously undependable in the early stages of things like this....

Shooter is in fatigues, has a long gun and maybe a shotgun,

Multiple shooters, multiple deaths....

chaos

more gun control laws would prevent the bad guy from breaking the law, right?

==============

prayers for the wounded

Let the assault on the second Amendment begin....
On a military base?!

It appears to be a building where people manned desks. Not dissimilar from a civilian office building.

Anybody know any more details about what kind of place it was? Any combat personnel stationed there?

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-09-16-08-52-32

A Defense Department official says several people have been killed and as many as 10 have been wounded in a shooting at the Washington Navy Yard.

The official also says the shooter is "contained" but not yet in custody.

(snip)

A U.S. Park Police helicopter hovered over the building and appeared to drop a basket or a stretcher with a person onto the roof.

Naval Sea Systems Command is the largest of the Navy's five system commands and accounts for a quarter of the Navy's entire budget. It builds, buys and maintains the Navy's ships and submarines and their combat systems.

Last edited:
Gosh. Surely didn't take long for the ignorance racist cockroaches to come out from under their rocks.

Gosh. Surely didn't take long for me to be proven right. @sshole.

:lol:

Thank you for serving our country.

you led the way.....are you disappointed a little kid wasn't killed?......

I don't believe in killing innocent children. That would be you godless liberals who believe in killing children before/during birth and any time after. Maggots. :mad:

Let the assault on the second Amendment begin....
On a military base?!

It appears to be a building where people manned desks. Not dissimilar from a civilian office building.

Anybody know any more details about what kind of place it was? Any combat personnel stationed there?

News from The Associated Press

A Defense Department official says several people have been killed and as many as 10 have been wounded in a shooting at the Washington Navy Yard.

The official also says the shooter is "contained" but not yet in custody.

(snip)

A U.S. Park Police helicopter hovered over the building and appeared to drop a basket or a stretcher with a person onto the roof.

Naval Sea Systems Command is the largest of the Navy's five system commands and accounts for a quarter of the Navy's entire budget. It builds, buys and maintains the Navy's ships and submarines and their combat systems.

It is basically the procurement office for the Navy. Civil servants, military, and contractors. Almost all desk jobs. Security at all gates, you need a badge or pass to get in. No metal dectectors as I remember it.

Forum List

Back