Gun Violence Is NOT A Republican Problem, It Is Democrat Problem

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Democrats and their progressive policies are the primary cause of gun violence in America.

chic.jpg

Gun Violence is Not a Republican Problem, It’s a Democratic Problem

Forget Wal-Mart and skip your local gun show. The murderers of tomorrow will not be found wearing orange vests at your local sporting goods store. They won't have NRA memberships or trophies on their walls.

You won't find them in America. Look for them in Obamerica.

67% of firearm murders took place in the country's 50 largest metro areas. The 62 cities in those metro areas have a firearm murder rate of 9.7, more than twice the national average. Among teenagers the firearm murder rate is 14.6 or almost three times the national average.

Those are the crowded cities of Obamerica. Those are the places with the most restrictive gun control laws and the highest crime rates. And many of them have been run by Democrats and their political machines for almost as long as they have been broken.

Obama won every major city in the election, except for Jacksonville and Salt Lake City. And the higher the death rate, the bigger his victory.

Deadly mass shootings have resulted in considerable coverage by the media. These shootings have represented 1% of all deaths by gun between 1980 and 2008.[61] Although mass shootings have been covered extensively in the media, mass shootings account for a small fraction of gun-related deaths[9] and the frequency of these events had steadily declined between 1994 and 2007. Between 2007 and 2013, however, the rate of active shooter incidents per year in the US has increased.[15][16] Hand guns figured in the Virginia Tech massacre, Binghamton shootings, 2009 Fort Hood shooting, Oikos University shooting, and 2011 Tucson shooting. The Aurora theater shooting and the Columbine High School massacre were committed by assailants armed with multiple weapons.

Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Party of NO! a.k.a. the Republicans keep blocking common sense gun laws.

Tell us again, Mr. Specious Logic how ignoring the gun violence problem by blocking any and all gun regulations translates into a "Democrat problem".

Tell us again, Mr. Specious Logic how ignoring the gun violence problem by blocking any and all gun regulations translates into a "Democrat problem".
No new gun control laws will address criminal behavior... Dumbass nutter

You don't lower crime rates by guns off the street idiot. You lower crime by taking criminals off the street.

IF gun laws worked democrat cities would be the safest places in the country.

I see your mind is open and receptive to civil debate. <sarcasm off> How do I know this? Because you opened your post with the word NO and you stopped and took the time to call me names.

You don't lower crime rates by guns off the street idiot. You lower crime by taking criminals off the street.

Tell that to the majority of police organizations that disagree. And thanks for calling me names! It shows the level of human you truly are.

I see your mind is open and receptive to civil debate. <sarcasm off> How do I know this? Because you opened your post with the word NO and you stopped and took the time to call me names.
How about you just getting on the right page about WHO commits crimes? Crimes are not committed by a WHAT.

Your so called "commonsense" gun laws have no common sense in them. So called gun violence is an nonissue in this country. We just have shitty criminal control which accounts for the violence...

This is a complete laugh... The RW choose to totally ignore all the European gun violence rates, which are factors lower...

I love how the RW think that there idiotic lax gun laws which is making the Mexico unsafe and dangerous has nothing to do with illegal immigration.

70% of the illegal guns in Mexico come from the US... Ditto for all the Central American countries...

Instead of building a wall and getting Mexico to pay for it. How about Mexico bill you for the cost of the illegal guns imported into there country... Listen, go shit on your doorstep all you want but stop fucking with other people's lives...

Tell that to the majority of police organizations that disagree. And thanks for calling me names! It shows the level of human you truly are.
The police have no desire to try and enforce stupid expensive repetitious useless laws...
Gun-control has nothing to do with guns it's all about control by an oppressive federal government backed by control freaks like yourself…

You have a second amendment right to the murder weapon of your choice

We can't do anything to keep an AR-15 with a 30 round magazine out of the hands of a killer....It's un-American

This is a complete laugh... The RW choose to totally ignore all the European gun violence rates, which are factors lower...

I love how the RW think that there idiotic lax gun laws which is making the Mexico unsafe and dangerous has nothing to do with illegal immigration.

70% of the illegal guns in Mexico come from the US... Ditto for all the Central American countries...

Instead of building a wall and getting Mexico to pay for it. How about Mexico bill you for the cost of the illegal guns imported into there country... Listen, go shit on your doorstep all you want but stop fucking with other people's lives...
They are stolen. dumbass
Some of the largest gun factories in the world are in South America. dumb fuck
Lol

It's a society problem not a Republican or Democrat problem if you want to do something about gun violence try focusing on what's driving people to commit these acts of violence.

Because a Democrat will win the general and have to sort it out.

What? You want MORE death and destruction? Take a look dude. Every major city that is run by Democrats is a damned war zone. They have all the anti gun laws you idiots love, and the high crime rates that go with them. Thinking people would look at that record and run from it. I am talking about thinking people here of course. Clearly you're not one of them.

Mostly do to cultural reasons. However, if you look at Europe as a whole, they enjoy a higher rate of overall violent crime, the have had TWO mass shootings that combined have MORE fatalities than ALL of the mass shootings in the USA over the last 20 years COMBINED. So clearly the anti gun laws in Europe have not worked in the slightest. And... the rate of gun violence is increasing in Europe. Dramatically so as Europe receives more third world refugees and criminals into her borders.

Because a Democrat will win the general and have to sort it out.

What? You want MORE death and destruction? Take a look dude. Every major city that is run by Democrats is a damned war zone. They have all the anti gun laws you idiots love, and the high crime rates that go with them. Thinking people would look at that record and run from it. I am talking about thinking people here of course. Clearly you're not one of them.

I want a democrat to win the general?. Not really. I don't think anyone in the race is worthy of the position, republican or dem. Sanders is the nearest but his numbers are in cloud cookoo land. If I were forced to vote I'd go trump, because as much as he is a loud mouthed brash arsehole fraudster born with a silverspoon in his mouth and full of racist hate and bile, he's better than cruz and clinton.

Forum List

Back