Gun owners should receive tax breaks.

Would you support tax breaks for gun owners?

• Yes and I'm an American who doesn't own a gun.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes and I'm a foreigner who owns a gun.

• Yes and I'm a foreigner who doesn't own a gun.

• No and I'm a foreigner who owns a gun.

• No and I'm a foreigner who doesn't own a gun.

• Total voters

NonCorporeal

Rookie
Aug 23, 2012
I've always supported the idea of giving tax breaks to gun owners. This would reward people who are performing their civic duty (owning a gun) and encourage more citizens to do the same. This would also lower crime, as more law-abiding citizens would own guns. Needless to say, this would have to be done in such a way that the government would prevent the government from using the tax breaks to determine who does and doesn't own a gun, as to not violate our freedom and privacy.

Gun owners, non gun owners, the guy down the street who doesn't care, rich folks, poor folks, and 'tweeners. More money in the hands of those who earned it, less in the hands of government leeches who dont.

I've always supported the idea of giving tax breaks to gun owners. This would reward people who are performing their civic duty (owning a gun) and encourage more citizens to do the same. This would also lower crime, as more law-abiding citizens would own guns. Needless to say, this would have to be done in such a way that the government would prevent the government from using the tax breaks to determine who does and doesn't own a gun, as to not violate our freedom and privacy.

I'd lay off the crack.

Also if this is your stance, I'd hope you're not a Willard supporter as he quadrupled gun taxes of governor.

Of course not! How about a tax break for those that own home security systems, telephones, computers or DVD players?

Forum List

Back