Gun nuts intimidate mothers in parking lot

Then WTF are you doing in the discussion about "US domestic policy, Constitutional rights, the right to own or carry guns, the right to protest or the right to protest while carrying guns."?

What IS your point?

You are either a troll or an irrelevant ass. Which is it?

It is comparable to penis envy. He wants to be an American but can't be.

Haha!
Hell no.
Look how dysfunctional you lot are!

Look how irrelevant you are. You remind me of Starkey.

Then WTF are you doing in the discussion about "US domestic policy, Constitutional rights, the right to own or carry guns, the right to protest or the right to protest while carrying guns."?

What IS your point?

Haha!
Hell no.
Remember that, when the Chinese Navy is sitting off your shores.

This is scary. That GANG of idiots with rifles are the early stages of stuff that we see in the Middle East. "Insurgent" groups. If, and when, a law they hate passes, they will take to violence. They OBVIOUSLY showed up with those weapons- instead of signs or paper handouts to layout their side of the issue- for a purpose. Intimidation by implying a threat of armed gang violence.

I support the right to own and carry a gun. I don't support STUPID people from doing so. Every single person in the picture is a fudging idiot.

How about instead of displaying your rifle girlfriend, set up tables with literature and fliers and signs showing why your side is right? That may require some intelligent.......oh, wait. Nevermind. Go back to yer gun!

Haha!
Hell no.

That's why we have a military. And if they beat OUR military? We're screwed anyway.

But, the US will never be invaded. Too many people with scoped hunting rifles. 100,000,000 snipers would be hard to beat.

But no one is trying to ban scoped hunting guns.

Haha!
Hell no.

Will do but we might even invite them over for a cuppa.
China and New Zealand on Tuesday agreed to strengthen military ties and promote the two militaries' relations to a higher level.
China, New Zealand agree to strengthen military ties - People's Daily Online

This is scary. That GANG of idiots with rifles are the early stages of stuff that we see in the Middle East. "Insurgent" groups. If, and when, a law they hate passes, they will take to violence. They OBVIOUSLY showed up with those weapons- instead of signs or paper handouts to layout their side of the issue- for a purpose. Intimidation by implying a threat of armed gang violence.

I support the right to own and carry a gun. I don't support STUPID people from doing so. Every single person in the picture is a fudging idiot.

How about instead of displaying your rifle girlfriend, set up tables with literature and fliers and signs showing why your side is right? That may require some intelligent.......oh, wait. Nevermind. Go back to yer gun!

In case you didn't realize it, the photo in the OP is a fraud. It was taken at 90 degrees to a posed group shot.

Pogo, there have been numerous references to gun rights in this thread. Unless my reading comprehension is suddenly gone, that's what I got from it.

So now suddenly we are the arbiters of a person's rights? So, what's the point of this thread then? If nothing changed, why would the author insinuate that they were somehow "intimidating" these women by exercising their 2nd Amendment rights?

Naturally there will be a counter protest. These women should have been prepared for such an occurrence. Common sense tells you that if you're going to protest against gun rights/violence, that there will be a protest against it. This is Newton's law of action and reaction at work. "For every action there will be an equal and/or opposite reaction."

References to gun rights in the thread address the fact that this isn’t a Second Amendment issue, as no government entity is seeking to restrict the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment. That Texas residents are allowed to openly carry long guns pursuant to State law and the Constitution does not give gun owners license to brandish firearms in a threatening manner.

The point of the thread, therefore, was to bring attention to individuals likely using firearms to intimidate those they incorrectly perceived to be ‘hostile’ to gun rights.

And it’s idiocy to maintain that MDA members should have ‘been prepared for such an occurrence,’ as they were not ‘protesting against gun rights,’ where the response by OCT members was unwarranted, irresponsible, and served only to cast gun owners in a negative light – once again.

The mothers were advocating against gun rights, idiot. Your post contradicts itself.

It is a symptom of his delusion that he understands more than anyone else.

What IS your point?

Haha!
Hell no.

Fuck off you freaking kiwi.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

well you know, that is kind of he whole point of the 2nd amendment. The right to own firearms shall not be infringed. laws infringe. the right to bear arms is in place so the government can not infringe. that's the beauty of our freedoms. all of them. to protect us from the government. to protect us from a return to tyranny. in case you missed it, the government works for us. we don't report to and serve them.

Forum List

Back