Gun nuts intimidate mothers in parking lot

you, guys, pay way too much attention to irrelevant New Zealand-er :rolleyes:

That stings.
I can read...and I've got feelings you know......

What makes you think your feelings matter to anyone who is not you? Are you operating under some sort of delusion that other people are responsible for your feelings? Or that they are required to take them into account before expressing themselves? You have no right not to be offended, get over it.

you, guys, pay way too much attention to irrelevant New Zealand-er :rolleyes:

That stings.

What makes you think your feelings matter to anyone who is not you? Are you operating under some sort of delusion that other people are responsible for your feelings? Or that they are required to take them into account before expressing themselves? You have no right not to be offended, get over it.

What makes you think that I think that my feelings...etc, etc...?
In any case it's a free country and I have every right to be offended...are you oppressing me?

That stings.

In any case it's a free country and I have every right to be offended...are you oppressing me?

If you carried a weapon I wouldn't be able to oppress you.

But that would make you a bully.

It's a conundrum alright!

Preventing oppression doesn't make one a bully.

That's all lower case thanks.

We just figured that was due to ignorance.. You're from New Zealand after all; whilst no doubt fluent in sheep, education would not be a feature...

You see, an acronym for "I DON'T BELONG" would be IDB, not idb...

Or maybe "I Dispense Brilliance" or "I Dismiss Bullshit" or "In Defence of Badgers"...

That's all lower case thanks.

We just figured that was due to ignorance.. You're from New Zealand after all; whilst no doubt fluent in sheep, education would not be a feature...

Or maybe "I Dispense Brilliance" or "I Dismiss Bullshit" or "In Defence of Badgers"...

I'm thinking your username is an acronym for I disseminate bullshit.

I'm thinking your username is an acronym for I disseminate bullshit.

What does IDB mean? - IDB Definition - Meaning of IDB - InternetSlang.com

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back