Gun Laws in Chicago 'Don't Even Exist,' Sputters Clueless Ed Schultz

Chicagos gun crimes are largely gang related. They have nothing to do with the gun control debate, unless you're saying that guns are not a deterrant for gun crime..............because most of the perps and victims and their boys are assumed to have guns / not following any laws.

Of course the gun crimes in Chicago are related to the gun control debate.

Obviously, gun control isn't working in Chicago. Hint: It's never worked anywhere in America.

But the theory behind guns being a deterrant to gun crime is put to shame with Chicago's paradigm.

The killings are occuring largely in illegal gun owner versus illegal gun owner circumstances.

That's a point that is overlooked. And hey, I'm against gun control.

You've proposed nothing that would keep weapons away from people who want to get them.

You just want to disarm law-abiding citizens. Period.

Bad progressive. No fascist police state for you!!

Excet disaring citizens reduces gun violence.

Every time it's tried. Japan, theUK, Germany, Italy, France, Canada...

you should move then

Nope, we won the election. That's a license to fix THIS country.

Since the GOP will never win another election on the presidential level, and are rapidly descending to irrelevence, we'll probably fix this country a lot faster now.

you should move then

Since the GOP will never win another election on the presidential level, and are rapidly descending to irrelevence, we'll probably fix this country a lot faster now.

LOL, you all are doing a bang up job SO FAR..STILL 8%unemployment, dept climbing daily, credit downgraded, money flying out your butts putting our grandchildren into further dept..

oh yeah, that UTOPIA is well on it's way..
you see people, the only way to make things FAIR, is to MAKE US ALL POOR and more dependent on Government, they can't CONTROLL you any other way..Disarming the citizens is ONE STEP closer to make this happen..

ENJOY being a SLAVE to the state and Federal Government...people died to get away from this and now look

Last edited:
Chicagos gun crimes are largely gang related. They have nothing to do with the gun control debate, unless you're saying that guns are not a deterrant for gun crime..............because most of the perps and victims and their boys are assumed to have guns / not following any laws.

Obviously, gun control isn't working in Chicago. Hint: It's never worked anywhere in America.

Great point!

Just more proof that our laws need to be stricter.

LOL, you all are doing a bang up job SO FAR..STILL 8%unemployment, dept climbing daily, credit downgraded, money flying out your butts putting our grandchildren into further dept..

you see people, the only way to make things FAIR, is to MAKE US ALL POOR and more dependent on Government, they can't CONTROLL you any other way..Disarming the citizens is ONE STEP closer to make this happen..

ENJOY being a SLAVE to the state and Federal Government...people died to get away from this and now look

People died because a bunch of rich slaveowners didn't want to pay their fair share in taxes.

And frankly, if anyone is making us dependent on government, it's the wealthy screwing the middle class because they want more than they need.

"The only problem with Captialism is Capitalists; they're too damned Greedy"- Herbert Hoover.

People died because a bunch of rich slaveowners didn't want to pay their fair share in taxes.

And frankly, if anyone is making us dependent on government, it's the wealthy screwing the middle class because they want more than they need.

"The only problem with Captialism is Capitalists; they're too damned Greedy"- Herbert Hoover.

I'm sure you live in abject poverty because you DONATE all you have to others..And you work for yourself and give all that money to the POOR
Talking all high and mighty on a message board doesn't count..

LMAO!!!!! Liberals on parade.. gotta love it.

The Fox is running the hen-house I'm afraid.

Schultz is an example of the nut-cases occupying the White House these days. I see very little difference between their statements and his. The left says Rush is an example of the right. Well Rush isn't standing in the halls of Congress or the White House briefing room giving speeches like this.

Last edited:

you should move then

Comedy gold.

I'm sure you live in abject poverty because you DONATE all you have to others..And you work for yourself and give all that money to the POOR

I find the whole concept of charity to be offensive.

No one should be allowed to live in poverty, and a government that allows it has betrayed its people.

So a rich person throws a few crumbs out to the poor and we are supposed to feel better about them? really? Bullshit.

You've proposed nothing that would keep weapons away from people who want to get them.

Imagine how much less war there would be if we disarmed our military.......:cool:

Imagine how much less war there would be if we disarmed our military.......:cool:

I had a much better idea.

What we ought to do is make it mandetory to draft the children of the wealthy and politicians, and put them into an elite infantry brigade that will be the first deployed to ANY war zone.

We'd never fight another war again.

But as long as we're just sending the poor kids, meh, we'll totally go to war over weapons that don't exist.

I find the whole concept of charity to be offensive.

No one should be allowed to live in poverty, and a government that allows it has betrayed its people.

So a rich person throws a few crumbs out to the poor and we are supposed to feel better about them? really? Bullshit.

a Government THAT ALLOWS?
You really are living in the wrong country..Unfortunately there are more people like every day who would sell their souls and Freedoms for your warped views..But hey it's easy now for you to sell out, you already HAVE YOURS..Screw the young people growing up in a totalitarian country you wish for now because you're BITTER how your life went

Schultz is an example of the nut-cases occupying the White House these days. I see very little difference between their statements and his. The left says Rush is an example of the right. Well Rush isn't standing in the halls of Congress or the White House briefing room giving speeches like this.

Wrong again, Muddy. There are many Teapartiers, Neocons and Cons who take Rush's advice and very seriously. He has been on equal footing with Republican party leadership to their detriment.

Schultz just does cable news and he is extremely Left wing. Not many Dems even know him. You've said it many times, MSNBC ratings are in the tank. We don't rely on cable news or radio to get political marching orders from some nobody.

You all have elevated Rush to leadership status. You all worship that big fat idiot.

a Government THAT ALLOWS?
You really are living in the wrong country..Unfortunately there are more people like every day who would sell their souls and Freedoms for your warped views..But hey it's easy now for you to sell out, you already HAVE YOURS..Screw the young people growing up in a totalitarian country you wish for now because you're BITTER how your life went

Whenever a Wingnut screams about "Freedoms", it's usually because they are acting like some kind of douchebag and don't want other people correcting their behavior.

If the wealthy get massive wealth redistribution, they've brought it upon themselves.

10 years ago, I'd have been completely against that sort of thing.

That was before my last job decided that after six years of hardwork and loyalty, they were going to downsize me because I ran up too many medical bills.

Now I'm for socialized medicine and cradle to grave benefits...

Because working hard for the Plutocrats is like working in a whore house.

The better you "perform", the more they screw you.

Wrong again, Muddy. There are many Teapartiers, Neocons and Cons who take Rush's advice and very seriously. He has been on equal footing with Republican party leadership to their detriment.

Schultz just does cable news and he is extremely Left wing. Not many Dems even know him. You've said it many times, MSNBC ratings are in the tank. We don't rely on cable news or radio to get political marching orders from some nobody.

You all have elevated Rush to leadership status. You all worship that big fat idiot.

And that's the shame of it.

In a sane world the GOP would make comprimises, and get some of what they wanted.

But a character like Limbaugh, who is only out to promote himself, makes it impossible for them to do so.

I repeat: You've proposed nothing that would keep weapons away from people who want to get them.

After Heller was decided by SCOTUS, crime in DC went down.

This is inarguable.

Guns are banned in Chicago. Gun crime is rampant.

This, too, is inarguable.

You have nothing on your side, except a desire for more victims of criminals.

I repeat: You've proposed nothing that would keep weapons away from people who want to get them.

After Heller was decided by SCOTUS, crime in DC went down.

This is inarguable.

Guns are banned in Chicago. Gun crime is rampant.

This, too, is inarguable.

You have nothing on your side, except a desire for more victims of criminals.

I thought Heller overturned the gun laws in Chicago, too.

So how come shootings n Chicago are up after Heller?

Gun crime is rampant because there are too many guns.

Compared to those other countries, which have completely banned guns, and have little crime.

But the theory behind guns being a deterrant to gun crime is put to shame with Chicago's paradigm.

The killings are occuring largely in illegal gun owner versus illegal gun owner circumstances.

All you do is illustrate that criminals don't obey the law.

Which is why gun control cannot work.

All you do is illustrate that criminals don't obey the law.

Which is why gun control cannot work.

I know that criminals don't obey the law.

They also don't see other peoples' "gun ownership" as a deterrant to their crimes.

Forum List

Back