Gun Laws in Chicago 'Don't Even Exist,' Sputters Clueless Ed Schultz

[
Hey, dumbass: Cocaine is imported. Guns can be, too. Look at all the US guns Mexico imported from Obama.

I'll bet you even thought you scored a point. Yes, you really ARE that stupid.

And say, why do you want to disarm women? Why do you want more women victimized, you sick bastard?

Guy, having known a few women who've had to bury children who killed themselves with guns they brought for protection, I doubt you are really looking out for women, just hiding behind their skirts.

Cocaine is importated, but it still has to be processed here.

Once you make manufacturing guns impractical (holding gun makers liable for deaths caused by their products would be a great start), you get people disarmed pretty quickly.
Stop pretending you give a shit about people. Like all leftists, you oppose people taking a stand against tyranny.

Why don't you start your widdle wevowution, candy ass? Or are you going to let others do the heavy lifting and then insist they hand over the reins to you?

Guy, it's not called a revolution, it's called a democratic process.

Your problem is your position is indefensible. YOu want crazy people to be able to buy guns so that no one asks a question about whether they want YOU to have a gun. (And seriously, five minutes of reading your posts, most sane people would say, "NOPE!")

Guy, having known a few women who've had to bury children who killed themselves with guns they brought for protection, I doubt you are really looking out for women, just hiding behind their skirts.

Cocaine is importated, but it still has to be processed here.

Once you make manufacturing guns impractical (holding gun makers liable for deaths caused by their products would be a great start), you get people disarmed pretty quickly.
Stop pretending you give a shit about people. Like all leftists, you oppose people taking a stand against tyranny.

Why don't you start your widdle wevowution, candy ass? Or are you going to let others do the heavy lifting and then insist they hand over the reins to you?

Guy, it's not called a revolution, it's called a democratic process.

Your problem is your position is indefensible. YOu want crazy people to be able to buy guns so that no one asks a question about whether they want YOU to have a gun. (And seriously, five minutes of reading your posts, most sane people would say, "NOPE!")
My position is indefensible?

My position is freedom.

You think freedom is horrible.

You're not going to get the carbon-copy of the USSR that you want through legislation.

So get crackin' with the Revolution, Comrade.

[

My position is freedom.

You're not going to get the carbon-copy of the USSR that you want through legislation.

You're position is fear. Afraid of the scary "criminals" are going to get you when most gun deaths are people related to the gun owner or the gun owner himself.

Fear that your fellow citizens might decide that making sure old people don't starve is more important than you having a bigger car.

Has nothing to do with "Freedom". It has to do with how a 15 billion dollar industry plays insecure people like you. "Obama's going to ban guns! Quick, buy more guns!"

[

My position is freedom.

You're position is fear. Afraid of the scary "criminals" are going to get you when most gun deaths are people related to the gun owner or the gun owner himself.

Fear that your fellow citizens might decide that making sure old people don't starve is more important than you having a bigger car.

Has nothing to do with "Freedom". It has to do with how a 15 billion dollar industry plays insecure people like you. "Obama's going to ban guns! Quick, buy more guns!"
My position is logic. Progs like you are driven solely by emotion.

You're afraid of gun owners snapping and shooting up everyone around them. You've said as much.

So either start your Revolution, prog pussy, or move to Cuba. You won't have to deal with the freedom you're terrified of there.

You're afraid of gun owners snapping and shooting up everyone around them. You've said as much.

So either start your Revolution, prog pussy, or move to Cuba. You won't have to deal with the freedom you're terrified of there.

Now, Why would I be afraid of that.

Holmes. Loughner. Cho. Lanza. Spengler...

Oh, wait, because you guys have a habit of ACTUALLY snapping and shooting up everyone arond you.

Oh, wait, because you guys have a habit of ACTUALLY snapping and shooting up everyone arond you.

99.99+% of legal gun owners DIDN'T shoot anyone last year, or the year before, or any of the years before that.

But you're terrified of all of them.

You're a pussy.

You mean the same Jared Loughner who was called a left-wing nut by some of his classmates? The same Jared Loughner who openly displayed intense hatred at the sight of George W. Bush. The same Jared Loughner who attended one of the high schools in Bill Ayers "Small Schools Workshop". Hmmmm...sounds like a left-wing nutjob to me.

Holmes...you mean the same guy that the Democrat-media complex tried to link as a TEA Partier, then found out he was not.

Lee Harvey Oswald, Hinkley, Booth, all Democrats.

How about the Unabomber!!! Another lefty.

Then how about Nadal Hassan, lefties can't coddle him enough.

Nuff said.

99.99+% of legal gun owners DIDN'T shoot anyone last year, or the year before, or any of the years before that.

You're a pussy.

99.99% of Airplanes in 2001 did NOT get hijacked and flown into buildings. But guess what, we agreed that a whole lot of things needed to happen to keep that from happening again.

The problem with you gun nuts is that you don't want to take any action that infringes on your gun privilages if it keeps the next Lanza from getting a gun. You write off Lanza as the cost of doing business. Or more to the point, the NRA and the GUn Manufacturers do. You're just a dupe.

One thing about you abortion nuts is you don't want to take ANY ACTION that infringes on you having abortions...anytime something is suggested, you go APE SHIT CRAZY

ABORTIONS kill more than guns do..

But you see folks, people against guns don't have a problem coming AFTER sane legal gun owners to punish the criminals they can't get control of

Last edited:

You mean the same Jared Loughner who was called a left-wing nut by some of his classmates? The same Jared Loughner who openly displayed intense hatred at the sight of George W. Bush. The same Jared Loughner who attended one of the high schools in Bill Ayers "Small Schools Workshop". Hmmmm...sounds like a left-wing nutjob to me.

Holmes...you mean the same guy that the Democrat-media complex tried to link as a TEA Partier, then found out he was not.

Nuff said.

What does the political idealogies (most of whom didn't have any) have to do.

I would point out that McVeigh was a right-winger, and we can trade "No True Scotsman" fallacies all day trying to put these ugly babies on each other's doorsteps.

What their motives were is immaterial. The fact they were able to acquire weapons so easily was.

The difference was, when McVeigh blew up a building, we put a lot of restrictions on the sale of fertilizer of that type. Because the fertilizer industry, unlike the gun industry, is responsible.

Nuff said.

Lay off the crack, all were radical right wing nutcases just like yourself.

"Da libs" hate guns, remember?

You're a pussy.

99.99% of Airplanes in 2001 did NOT get hijacked and flown into buildings. But guess what, we agreed that a whole lot of things needed to happen to keep that from happening again.

The problem with you gun nuts is that you don't want to take any action that infringes on your gun privilages if it keeps the next Lanza from getting a gun. You write off Lanza as the cost of doing business. Or more to the point, the NRA and the GUn Manufacturers do. You're just a dupe.
You've proposed nothing that would keep weapons away from people who want to get them.

You just want to disarm law-abiding citizens. Period.

Bad progressive. No fascist police state for you!!

Chicagos gun crimes are largely gang related. They have nothing to do with the gun control debate, unless you're saying that guns are not a deterrant for gun crime..............because most of the perps and victims and their boys are assumed to have guns / not following any laws.

Nuff said.

Lay off the crack, all were radical right wing nutcases just like yourself.

"Da libs" hate guns, remember?

Don't be stupid, unless, as I suspect, you simply can't help it.

Chicagos gun crimes are largely gang related. They have nothing to do with the gun control debate, unless you're saying that guns are not a deterrant for gun crime..............because most of the perps and victims and their boys are assumed to have guns / not following any laws.

Of course the gun crimes in Chicago are related to the gun control debate.

Obviously, gun control isn't working in Chicago. Hint: It's never worked anywhere in America.

You've proposed nothing that would keep weapons away from people who want to get them.

You just want to disarm law-abiding citizens. Period.

Bad progressive. No fascist police state for you!!

Excet disaring citizens reduces gun violence.

Every time it's tried. Japan, theUK, Germany, Italy, France, Canada...

you should move then

disarming citizens just leaves them as easy targets. And who are always the easy victims? Those that are naive and complacent? And look who is arguing for gun laws ! The naive and complacent. Makes sense to me.

Forum List

Back