Gun free zones

What Sturgis ? Bunch of yuppies on overpriced bikes . How done even know they are packing ?
Open and conceal carry is absolutely legal here, you see guns everywhere.
And no most bikers are not lawyers and doctors, most are just bikers.

See more guns does not = more killings...
So you're saying a bunch of grandpa's on motorcycle's don't shoot at each other, and yet that even has had several shootings. Hmm...
Na, guns don't kill people, that simple.
If guns don't kill people, they don't save people either. That simple.

Here's a little factoid for you . States wh tougher gun laws have less crime . That's a fact .

Now gun nuts will play a shell game and bring up Chicago for the 1000th time . Or Vermont . Here's the deal, Chicago and DC are just cities and they have big gang problems . And no one lives in Vermont .

But if you want to compare similar gun nut vs gun control state, it's on bitch!!!
How many murders and shooting happen in wyo. ??
Where there is probably more guns per person than most anywhere on the planet, and very lenient gun laws.

People kill people not guns, if not all of wyo. would be dead.

Last edited:
What Sturgis ? Bunch of yuppies on overpriced bikes . How done even know they are packing ?

So you're saying a bunch of grandpa's on motorcycle's don't shoot at each other, and yet that even has had several shootings. Hmm...
None the less guns don't kill people do...

Here's a little factoid for you . States wh tougher gun laws have less gun crime . That's a fact .

Now gun nuts will play a shell game and bring up Chicago for the 1000th time . Or Vermont . Here's the deal, Chicago and DC are just cities and they have big gang problems . And no one lives in Vermont .

But if you want to compare similar gun nut vs gun control state, it's on bitch!!!
"No one lives in Vermont" that is why they have a very low number of instances of gun violence, people kill people not guns.
They have more guns than many of the places around them...

If guns don't kill people, then guns don't protect people . Why do you even want one ?!

They certainly kill people a lot better than most other things. Which is pretty obvious when you look at every country that's incapable of enforcing gun control. Which is pretty much every country that isn't part of the 1st world.

Well... except America of course. B/c we have the highest murder rate and mass murder rate of the first world. So you can probably group is with the Uganda's and Colombia's of the world.

Here's a little factoid for you . States wh tougher gun laws have less gun crime . That's a fact .

"No one lives in Vermont" that is why they have a very low number of instances of gun violence, people kill people not guns.

They have low gun violence cause it's a state full of liberals .

If guns don't kill people, then guns don't protect people . Why do you even want one ?!
Just because I can...
No ones else's business.

By the way.... deflection noted

Here's a little factoid for you . States wh tougher gun laws have less crime . That's a fact .

Where there is probably more guns per person than most anywhere on the planet, and very lenient gun laws.

I think you'd be surprised on how high wyomings gun death rate is . I'm not at home but I'll check it later .

Just because I can...
No ones else's business.

Im not deflecting anything . Just mocking your stupid gun nut mantra .

Your the coward who won't take my gun nut state vs gun control state challange . Apples to apples by the way , not some "Vermont vs New York " nothing in common bullshit .

They certainly kill people a lot better than most other things. Which is pretty obvious when you look at every country that's incapable of enforcing gun control. Which is pretty much every country that isn't part of the 1st world.

Well... except America of course. B/c we have the highest murder rate and mass murder rate of the first world. So you can probably group is with the Uganda's and Colombia's of the world.
I go back to wyo. many, many times the guns as people, really lenient gun laws, no mass shootings very little overall gun violence. Just like the rest of the northern plains states.
People kill people guns have nothing to do with it.

By the way another deflection noted

It was brought up in last nights debate.
Does anyone still believe these killing grounds are still safe??

Here in the northern plains there are very few gun free zones, guess what no shootings.
Pretty obvious that is what happens when people encounter potential pushback, who knew?? Anyone with common sense. Duh!!

Buy more guns and ammo
The northern plains? Are you talking about that part of America that nobody lives in?
Many, many more guns than people, according to progressives there should be shootings every second due to the preeminence of guns.

In fact most places encourage conceal carry...
Like... where? In Idaho? Montana? Have you ever met another human being?

You know where else there aren't any shootings? The moon.
No one with hoodies and their pants down to their knees on the moon either.
No dumbfuck rednecks flooding the moon with guns either.
How many shootings last week end in places with red necks compared to say.... Chicago.

Murder capital of the US is now East St Louis, IL. In 2000 population was 34,500 of which 97.74% were black. Since then, 14% or the population has left the hell hole. The murder rate is 90.7/100,000 residents
How many ESL residents do you suppose are "red necks"?
Let's take a city with a similar population, Gadsden, AL. (57.3% White, 36.3% Black.

ESL has a murder rate of 24 times the national average. Gadsden has 10.7 murders/100,000 residents or about 2 times the national average. I'm betting you'd find quite a few Gadsden residents that you would call "red necks". I suppose you can explain your error?
Or maybe you'll just apologise to us Southern Gentlemen.

But lots of guns...

Deflection noted

But lots of guns...

Deflection noted

You gonna take my challenge ? You keep defecting.

By the way , St Louis is the south .

I think you'd be surprised on how high wyomings gun death rate is . I'm not at home but I'll check it later .
There again many, many more guns than people, how many mass shootings?? How many killings per day compared to Chicago?? Many, many more guns than Chicago has, the difference is Chicago has more people, hence people kill people not guns.

Nice try, another deflection

Last edited:

images

Then there should be no problem disbanding the Secret Service and any other bodyguards politicians think they need.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I go back to wyo. many, many times the guns as people, really lenient gun laws, no mass shootings very little overall gun violence. Just like the rest of the northern plains states.
People kill people guns have nothing to do with it.

By the way another deflection noted
Duh. Of course there aren't mass shootings in Wyoming. There are barely any people there and the government doesn't do much of anything. Try establishing Wyoming's gun laws in populated areas or in countries/cities without the means to enact gun control. Massacres will be a normal occurrence.

There again many, many more guns than people, how many mass shootings?? How many killings per day compared to Chicago?? Many, many more guns than Chicago has, the difference is Chicago has more people, hence people kill people not guns.

Nice try another deflection
So you're saying that if Chicago had zero gun control there would be less shootings?

Just because I can...
No ones else's business.

Im not deflecting anything . Just mocking your stupid gun nut mantra .

Your the coward who won't take my gun nut state vs gun control state challange . Apples to apples by the way , not some "Vermont vs New York " nothing in common bullshit .
Apples to apples, many, many more guns in the plains states than people, very lenient gun laws = no mass shooting and much less gun violence than Chicago. People kill people not guns...
Still another deflection...

But lots of guns...

Deflection noted

You gonna take my challenge ? You keep defecting.

By the way , St Louis is the south .
Tell me the challenge, St. Louis??

Forum List

Back