Gun free zones

Gun laws are state wide . Pick a gun nut state and we'll compare it to a similar gun control state .

For example

New York vs Texas

Mass. Vs Arizona

You can pick . Which states do unconsider gun control heavy .

Na, guns don't kill people, that simple.
If guns don't kill people, they don't save people either. That simple.
None the less guns don't kill people do...
They certainly kill people a lot better than most other things. Which is pretty obvious when you look at every country that's incapable of enforcing gun control. Which is pretty much every country that isn't part of the 1st world.

Well... except America of course. B/c we have the highest murder rate and mass murder rate of the first world. So you can probably group is with the Uganda's and Colombia's of the world.
I go back to wyo. many, many times the guns as people, really lenient gun laws, no mass shootings very little overall gun violence. Just like the rest of the northern plains states.
People kill people guns have nothing to do with it.

By the way another deflection noted
Duh. Of course there aren't mass shootings in Wyoming. There are barely any people there and the government doesn't do much of anything. Try establishing Wyoming's gun laws in populated areas or in countries/cities without the means to enact gun control. Massacres will be a normal occurrence.
Your deflecting, you said it yourself "where there is people". Yes, people kill people not guns. The northern plain states are awash in guns and more and more every minute and have very lenient gun laws that together = no mass shootings and extremely low gun violence. Hell, more people drowned than die from guns around here.

Here's a little factoid for you . States wh tougher gun laws have less crime . That's a fact .

Now gun nuts will play a shell game and bring up Chicago for the 1000th time . Or Vermont . Here's the deal, Chicago and DC are just cities and they have big gang problems . And no one lives in Vermont .

But if you want to compare similar gun nut vs gun control state, it's on bitch!!!
How many murders and shooting happen in wyo. ??
Where there is probably more guns per person than most anywhere on the planet, and very lenient gun laws.

People kill people not guns, if not all of wyo. would be dead.

I think you'd be surprised on how high wyomings gun death rate is . I'm not at home but I'll check it later .
There again many, many more guns than people, how many mass shootings?? How many killings per day compared to Chicago?? Many, many more guns than Chicago has, the difference is Chicago has more people, hence people kill people not guns.

Nice try another deflection
So you're saying that if Chicago had zero gun control there would be less shootings?
No, I am saying people kill people guns have nothing to do with it.
Otherwise if guns made people kill people like you progressives say there would by no one alive in the northern plains. Due to the tremendous number of guns and so few people, and super lenient gun laws.

Another deflection noted

They certainly kill people a lot better than most other things. Which is pretty obvious when you look at every country that's incapable of enforcing gun control. Which is pretty much every country that isn't part of the 1st world.

Well... except America of course. B/c we have the highest murder rate and mass murder rate of the first world. So you can probably group is with the Uganda's and Colombia's of the world.
I go back to wyo. many, many times the guns as people, really lenient gun laws, no mass shootings very little overall gun violence. Just like the rest of the northern plains states.

Duh. Of course there aren't mass shootings in Wyoming. There are barely any people there and the government doesn't do much of anything. Try establishing Wyoming's gun laws in populated areas or in countries/cities without the means to enact gun control. Massacres will be a normal occurrence.
Your deflecting, you said it yourself "where there is people". Yes, people kill people not guns. The northern plain states are awash in guns and more and more every minute and have very lenient gun laws that together = no mass shootings and extremely low gun violence. Hell, more people drowned than die from guns around here.
You keep bringing up the northern plain states as if they can be compared to places where there are lots of people. Try going to somewhere with lots of people sometime.

What "northern plains " states are u talking about ? Cause I'll check the stats and not just rely on the stuff u make up.

Gun laws are state wide . Pick a gun nut state and we'll compare it to a similar gun control state .

For example

New York vs Texas

Mass. Vs Arizona

You can pick . Which states do unconsider gun control heavy .
There you go again, what don't you understand??
The northern plains states
1: are awash in guns many, many times the # people and increasing by the minute, open and conceal carry most everywhere.
2: pretty much the most lenient gun laws in the country, and getting more lenient by the day.
3: lowest population area of the nation, hence the number of guns as to the number of people = more guns than anywhere in the United States by a very large margin I suspect. My little gun shop sells an incredible number of guns and ammo every day. I am one of thousands in the say, five state area, most others are larger shops than mine they're selling much more than me.

All of this says, people will kill people and they certainly don't need guns...

Another deflection

You keep bringing up the northern plain states as if they can be compared to places where there are lots of people. Try going to somewhere with lots of people sometime.
Silly rabbit, "lots of people" yes, again people kill people. Guns are not part of the equation, in the Mideast they use bombs AND the one constant is PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE.
Northern plains states: extremely high number of guns, more than anywhere in the us increasing by the minute: the most lenient of gun laws more so than other states, more lenient by the day: the highest guns per person in the us, increasing by the minute.

Where is all this death and mayhem supposedly caused by the evil person seeking gun??
The one constant is people kill people...

You are trying every deflection you can think of, huh??

In gun free zones there are usually signs posted informing people it is a gun free zone then you end up having a shooting there kind of ironic.
Hence, these shootings happen to be where?? .... Wait for it........
BINGO!!!!

Has it ever been proven that these shooters even know of gun free zones ? Cause your every day shooting doesn't happen in these places.
He doesn't know the purpose of gun free zones. Probably because he's never met another person in his lifetime, so nobody's ever been able to tell him.
Well, for a week up here in aug. there was a quarter million bikers armed to the teeth. No shootings.
Yeah I hear that event has gone 4 years now without a stabbing or a shooting. Way to go :thup:
Well, considering this year three quarters of a million people crammed in to a town of just over five thousand over a week, Awashed in guns and very lenient gun laws. More stabbings than shootings says guns are NOT the catalyst what so ever.
Again people are the one constant, people kill people...

Go ahead guys keep deflecting I got all night...

Has it ever been proven that these shooters even know of gun free zones ? Cause your every day shooting doesn't happen in these places.
He doesn't know the purpose of gun free zones. Probably because he's never met another person in his lifetime, so nobody's ever been able to tell him.
Well, for a week up here in aug. there was a quarter million bikers armed to the teeth. No shootings.
Yeah I hear that event has gone 4 years now without a stabbing or a shooting. Way to go :thup:
Well, considering this year three quarters of a million people crammed in to a town of just over five thousand over a week, Awashed in guns and very lenient gun laws. More stabbings than shootings says guns are NOT the catalyst what so ever.
Again people are the one constant, people kill people...

Go ahead guys keep deflecting I got all night...
Respond to post #46 please.

It was brought up in last nights debate.
Does anyone still believe these killing grounds are still safe??

Here in the northern plains there are very few gun free zones, guess what no shootings.
Pretty obvious that is what happens when people encounter potential pushback, who knew?? Anyone with common sense. Duh!!

Buy more guns and ammo
The northern plains? Are you talking about that part of America that nobody lives in?
Many, many more guns than people, according to progressives there should be shootings every second due to the preeminence of guns.

In fact most places encourage conceal carry...

Exactly.

The fascists are wrong as usual.

It was brought up in last nights debate.
Does anyone still believe these killing grounds are still safe??

Here in the northern plains there are very few gun free zones, guess what no shootings.
Pretty obvious that is what happens when people encounter potential pushback, who knew?? Anyone with common sense. Duh!!

Buy more guns and ammo
New Jersey is a gun free zone.
One the most insidious crimes which State authorities cannot get a handle on is the black market for expensive and exotic cars. The vehicles are being stolen at gun point by thieves employed by international car fencing rings. They take the vehicles( think of any exotic car) and then it is taken to the nearest port, placed in a container and shipped to a buyer willing to pay as much as three times the actual value of the vehicle. Often the cars are "stolen to order".....
The thieves know full well that due to NJ's extremely restrictive gun laws, the drivers are not armed and thus defenseless against the criminals.
One man has already been shot to death. This happened in the very affluent community of Short Hills. a place where crime is almost non-existent.

Looks like the plains ain't so great when it comes to gun deaths after all .

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Na, guns don't kill people, that simple.

Very low government involvement in the northern plains, hence violent crimes extremely rare... Coincidence I think not.

Forum List

Back