Gun enthusiastics stock up now

wrong again fool....the NRA defends the 2nd Amendment & supports police....libs trash the 2nd Amendment & coddles criminals....see the difference....

Lies and false propoganda.

Yes they do defend the 2nd amendment and support police.

So do we.

But we aren't extremists.

I heard this from a former NRA/Conservative.

Do you really want no gun laws? Can you tell me what gun laws you don't like and what gun laws you do like?

I can't wait. This is called CALLING YOU OUT ON YOUR BULLSHIT.

Let's not just talk in general terms. Let's get really specific so I can expose you as an extremist or an idiot who is just swallowing right wing false propoganda.

He will have to have congress's approval before he bans any guns whatsoever. It is not like he becomes president and automatically has the power to do this.

hahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Lies and false propoganda.

Yes they do defend the 2nd amendment and support police.

So do we.

But we aren't extremists.

I heard this from a former NRA/Conservative.

Do you really want no gun laws? Can you tell me what gun laws you don't like and what gun laws you do like?

I can't wait. This is called CALLING YOU OUT ON YOUR BULLSHIT.

Let's not just talk in general terms. Let's get really specific so I can expose you as an extremist or an idiot who is just swallowing right wing false propoganda.

when did the NRA ever support no gun laws? The NRA supports the individual's right to keep & bear arms. The reason for this belief is the rooted in the right of self defense. The NRA supports laws that stiffen penalties against those who use guns in criminal activities. We believe that a gun is nothing more than an inaminate object incapable for committing a crime by itself. That is the difference right there. The Left wants to coddle the criminal, while the NRA seeks to punish the criminal.

The NRA is a radical organization.
"Dismayed by the lack of marksmanship shown by their troops, Union veterans Col. William C. Church and Gen. George Wingate formed the National Rifle Association in 1871. The primary goal of the association would be to "promote and encourage rifle shooting on a scientific basis, . . .

While widely recognized today as a major political force and as America's foremost defender of Second Amendment rights, the NRA has, since its inception, been the premier firearms education organization in the world."
Hardly radical.

I can only assume they made a fortune in defense spending under the GOP.
They get ZERO defense budget dollars from the US Government.

Most Americans don't know what the NRA is all about because it's always about LIBERALS WANT TO TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY.
It's not just liberals, but conservatives too; authoritarians want to take our guns away, and the vast, VAST majority of authoritarians claim liberal politics.

I suspect if most people look at what the NRA wants, they would not agree.
It appears tha all the NRA wants is that the peoples right o keep and bear arms not be infringed, and that those people keeping and bearing arms do so in a safe and effective manner.

What's your problem with that?

Guns for everyone!
Except those demonstrably incompetent, or criminally violent.

Everyone has a gun, carrys a gun, . . .
Unless you don want to, of course.

. . . no background checks, . . .
You mean no confiscation lists.

. . . no licences, . . .
You mean no confiscation lists, and no permission to excersize constitutionally protected rights.

. . . no way to check who shot who, etc.
You are so full of shit.

Why would they want background checks when that would lower their profits and slow down their sales.
Why wouldn't a group of assholes, bent on confiscating the guns of law-abiding folk, demand that all the guns legally purchased by these same folks be included, with the names of their owners, in a conveniently referenced database?

DEREGULATIONS!!!!
The right of the People to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!!

"Dismayed by the lack of marksmanship shown by their troops, Union veterans Col. William C. Church and Gen. George Wingate formed the National Rifle Association in 1871. The primary goal of the association would be to "promote and encourage rifle shooting on a scientific basis, . . .

While widely recognized today as a major political force and as America's foremost defender of Second Amendment rights, the NRA has, since its inception, been the premier firearms education organization in the world."
Hardly radical.

They get ZERO defense budget dollars from the US Government.

It's not just liberals, but conservatives too; authoritarians want to take our guns away, and the vast, VAST majority of authoritarians claim liberal politics.

It appears tha all the NRA wants is that the peoples right o keep and bear arms not be infringed, and that those people keeping and bearing arms do so in a safe and effective manner.

What's your problem with that?

Except those demonstrably incompetent, or criminally violent.

Unless you don want to, of course.

You mean no confiscation lists.

You mean no confiscation lists, and no permission to excersize constitutionally protected rights.

You are so full of shit.

Why wouldn't a group of assholes, bent on confiscating the guns of law-abiding folk, demand that all the guns legally purchased by these same folks be included, with the names of their owners, in a conveniently referenced database?

I'll answer your first two and last one.

1. They are radical now.

2. The people who do get money from federal contracts support the nra financially.

3. Can I have an automatic gun that carries 1000 bullets and holds cop killing armor piercing bullets that have nuclear tips?

Where is the cut off? My guess is that it is in between what the far left and far right want.

"

You are so full of shit.

You forgot the part of a well regulated militia. JK.

If you can walk in off the street and buy a gun no questions asked like you are buying a candy bar, why am I full of shit? Then when you murder someone, the cops can't figure out you are the murderer.

I don't want them to confiscate my guns either.

Anyways, I want what you want. I just think the NRA is a right wing radical organization, and I don't know that for sure yet. I'm starting to see that maybe they are. They fight common sense.

They have my finger prints on file when I got arrested. I'm not so freaked out about the database thing because they already got me on file. If you want to buy a gun, I think you have to get fingerprinted, no?

Anyways, I dont want to argue about this because I love my guns too.

I'll answer your first two and last one.

1. They are radical now.
Radical in what manner exactly?

2. The people who do get money from federal contracts support the nra financially.
So?

3. Can I have an automatic gun that carries 1000 bullets and holds cop killing armor piercing bullets that have nuclear tips?
Why not?

Where is the cut off?
The cut off is where the government infringes upon the right of the People to keep and bear arms.

Speak ANY English?

My guess is that it is in between what the far left and far right want.
No. Both the far left and the far right want the same disarmed citizenry.

Just what is it about the NRA you have a problem with?

Perhaps it is that they are effective at actually defending rights, and are certainly much less disingenuous about it than organizations like the ACLU, for instance.

Radical in what manner exactly?

So?

Why not?

The cut off is where the government infringes upon the right of the People to keep and bear arms.

Speak ANY English?

No. Both the far left and the far right want the same disarmed citizenry.

Just what is it about the NRA you have a problem with?

Perhaps it is that they are effective at actually defending rights, and are certainly much less disingenuous about it than organizations like the ACLU, for instance.

I think the NRA is not looking for common sense. They fight any gun legislation, and then that asian kid can go get guns even though he was mentally unstable.

I understand your arguments and agree with a lot of them. I just think the NRA is like the anti abortion people. They won't give on anything, even common sense.

And this is only from a conversation I heard last night. How the GOP/NRA/Out of Control Defense spending might all somehow be related.

Sorry for thinking out loud.

I'm a gun fan too my brother.

What's wrong with the Brady Bill?

And you seriously want automatics with 1000 clips? You want Branch Dividians to stock up with arsenals like they are preparing for WW3? You don't want to have to give your name when you go buy a gun or bullets? That stuff might go too far.

And didn't Bush have Blackwater go into New Orleans after Katrina and they confiscated home owners guns? They told the owners they could stay and protect their homes but would have to turn in their guns.

Let me find details for you.

New Orleans Begins Confiscating Firearms as Water Recedes

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/08/national/nationalspecial/08cnd-storm.html

No civilians in New Orleans will be allowed to carry pistols, shotguns or other firearms, said P. Edwin Compass III, the superintendent of police. "Only law enforcement are allowed to have weapons," he said.

Last edited:
You forgot the part of a well regulated militia. JK.
No. A well regulated miltia has nothing to do with the Right that shall not be infringed.

If you can walk in off the street and buy a gun no questions asked like you are buying a candy bar, why am I full of shit?
Well, for starters, you can't walk in off the street and buy a gun no questions asked like you are buying a candy bar.

Secondly, there is nothing that the NRA supports that IN ANY MANNER WHAT SO EVER is against identifiying a murderer.

Then when you murder someone, the cops can't figure out you are the murderer.
You are so full of shit.

I don't want them to confiscate my guns either.
Of course not. Authoritarians do wish to have their guns confiscated, they want other people's guns confiscated.

Anyways, I want what you want.
I'm seriously doubting that.

I just think the NRA is a right wing radical organization, . . .
Really? In what way exactly?

. . . and I don't know that for sure yet. I'm starting to see that maybe they are.

They fight common sense.

They have my finger prints on file when I got arrested. I'm not so freaked out about the database thing because they already got me on file.
Imagine not havong committed any crime--why should you be treated like a criminal?

If you want to buy a gun, I think you have to get fingerprinted, no?
Imagine not havong committed any crime--why should you be treated like a criminal?

Anyways, I dont want to argue about this because I love my guns too.
And you're argumentively unarmed.

Well, for starters, you can't walk in off the street and buy a gun no questions asked like you are buying a candy bar.

Secondly, there is nothing that the NRA supports that IN ANY MANNER WHAT SO EVER is against identifiying a murderer.

You are so full of shit.

Of course not. Authoritarians do wish to have their guns confiscated, they want other people's guns confiscated.

But you want to be able to walk in off the streets and buy guns no questions asked, like candy.

Gun manufacturers somehow get illegal unregistered guns into the inner cities. The gun manufacturers/nra/lobbyists stop the solution to this because if we fix this problem, then less guns will be manufactured every year and that means less profits.

The NRA probably cares more about gun manufacturers profits than they do gun rights.

What do you think about Bush/Blackwater confiscating guns after Katrina? NO answer to that one?

And you're argumentively unarmed.

Trust me, you didn't win and you are not right. I'm actually in the thinking process. I'm asking you questions to figure out/prove why you are full of shit.

I agree with half of what you say, but like all conservatives, you only have it half right.

I think the NRA is not looking for common sense. They fight any gun legislation, and then that asian kid can go get guns even though he was mentally unstable.
What? This make no sense at all.

I understand your arguments and agree with a lot of them. I just think the NRA is like the anti abortion people. They won't give on anything, even common sense.
What common sense do they not give on, EXACTLY?

And this is only from a conversation I heard last night. How the GOP/NRA/Out of Control Defense spending might all somehow be related.
Here's something to listen to: If we were to actually take seriously the uninfringed right to keep and bear arms, as seriously as it was meant; such that the militia, rather than the regular armed forces was reliably capable of defending the nation from foreign aggression--what need would there be for an army capable of such large scale expeditionary aggression that we have now? Would such a domesticly based, equipped, and provisioned defensive force cost as much? Wouldn't you have to convince all of these militias of the moral and economic validity of such action? Could such a domestically based defensive force be relied upon to engage in the large scale expeditionary aggression that our administration enjoys now?

I don't know, but it's something to consider while you're wrestling with the point of the milita clause.

Sorry for thinking out loud.

I'm a gun fan too my brother.

What's wrong with the Brady Bill?
Just about everything: waiting periods and background checks.

What's right about it?

And you seriously want automatics with 1000 clips?
I never said I wanted one of these, but just because I don't want one is no reason for me to tell you that you can't have one.

You want Branch Dividians to stock up with arsenals like they are preparing for WW3?
I don't want to prevent them.

You don't want to have to give your name when you go buy a gun or bullets?
Correct. I don't, however, have a problem with requiring the demostrably incompetent and criminally violent, and only he demostrably incompetent and criminally violent, to submit to background checks when buying guns or ammunition.

That stuff might go too far.
Why? Why in the world should competent, law-abiding folks be required to submit anything but payment-in-ull for a gun or ammunition?

And didn't Bush have Blackwater go into New Orleans after Katrina and they confiscated home owners guns? They told the owners they could stay and protect their homes but would have to turn in their guns.
Prove that the NRA did this.

Let me find details for you.

New Orleans Begins Confiscating Firearms as Water Recedes

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/08/national/nationalspecial/08cnd-storm.html

No civilians in New Orleans will be allowed to carry pistols, shotguns or other firearms, said P. Edwin Compass III, the superintendent of police. "Only law enforcement are allowed to have weapons," he said.
I see no mention of any role the NRA played in this.

But you want to be able to walk in off the streets and buy guns no questions asked, like candy.
So?

Gun manufacturers somehow get illegal unregistered guns into the inner cities.
"Somehow"? Like "magically" in your imagination?

The gun manufacturers/nra/lobbyists stop the solution to this because if we fix this problem, . . .
What solution? The one where no-one but the crimials are exempt from having their right to keep and bear arms infinged?

. . . then less guns will be manufactured every year and that means less profits.
Less profits means manufacturers go out of business, leading to job lossess, that lead to crimes, that make more criminals, that don't submit themselves to background checks when they steal the guns they need to commit more crime.

Way to solve a problem!

The NRA probably cares more about gun manufacturers profits than they do gun rights.
Well, they don't seem to be lobbying for gun manufacturers so much as they lobby for rights . . . as if that'd be any clue for you.

What do you think about Bush/Blackwater confiscating guns after Katrina? NO answer to that one?
My answer is that I see no role that the NRA played in confiscating anyone's guns after Katrina.

So?

Less profits means manufacturers go out of business, leading to job lossess, that lead to crimes, that make more criminals, that don't submit themselves to background checks when they steal the guns they need to commit more crime.

My answer is that I see no role that the NRA played in confiscating anyone's guns after Katrina.

I can make great profits growing marijuana. Your bullshit laws lead to crime too. I could do the same argument for pot.

And abortion too. Think of the doctors you'd put out of business. Think of the profits lost!!!

I can make great profits growing marijuana.
Super.

Your bullshit laws lead to crime too.
Which one of my bullshit laws are you talking about?

I could do the same argument for pot.
What argument?

And abortion too.
What the presumptive fuck are you going on about, dipshit?

Think of the doctors you'd put out of business. Think of the profits lost!!!
From what?

Just the Republican White House.
What role did the NRA have in the confiscation of guns after Katrina? Cite the EXACT role.

Last edited:
Any assertion that the NRA was in ANY WAY complicit in the gun grab of post Katrina is absurd on it's face.

Any law enforcement officer that tried to confiscate guns from law abiding citizen was a clear and rpesent danger to those citizens and was exposing themself to the morally justified defense of those citizens which could well have resulted in thier morally justifiable deaths.

Such confiscations do not serve justice and without regard to who ordered it... such attempts should be repelled with awhatever force is sufficient to destroy it.

If you ban abortion, you'll kill an industry. :lol:
:lol: . . . and the opportunity to permanently dispense with retards, like yourself, before you have the chance to inflict your dumb on humanity. :lol:

Forum List

Back