Gun enthusiastics stock up now

I'll answer your first two and last one.

1. They are radical now.

2. The people who do get money from federal contracts support the nra financially.

3. Can I have an automatic gun that carries 1000 bullets and holds cop killing armor piercing bullets that have nuclear tips?

Where is the cut off? My guess is that it is in between what the far left and far right want.

I'll take clueless for $500 Alex....

Guns and gun control wasn't even an issue in this campaign, was it?

Was anyone talking about making changes to current gun laws?

I don't recall it.

No it wasn't. Which was a missed opportunity for McCain. Obama may say he isn't a threat to the second amendment, but his voting record reflects otherwise.

I'll take clueless for $500 Alex....

Hey, on another note. I'm going hunting for the first time. My friend has great property up in the thumb of Michigan. Port Austin/Bad Axe. I have a condo on Lake Huron and he has 350 acres in Bad Axe.

Anyways, I'm deer hunting and I can't wait. Normally I'm the cabin bitch. I cook and keep the fire going.

Or when one of them shoots a deer, I got help gut it and bring it back and hang it up.

I can't wait. I have a butcher friend, someone's loaning me a shotgun, someone else is giving me their camo.

I didn't want to pay to have it butchered. Why bother going through all that if you have to pay to get it processed. I have a friend who will just take some of the meat for his work.

I look forward to the 4 day weekend Nov. 14-17th.

PS. Every guy there makes $250-$400K and they are not going to be happy that Obama won. I can't wait!

I hope I come back alive. LOL.

Fear is what the right is all about. Fear of Willie Horton, fear of Bin Laden, fear of Saddam, fear of Rev. Wright, fear of McCain's black baby, fear of any brown man....

Scaring white surburbanites won't cut it anymore.

Say goodnight, Mr. Rove.

Fear is what the right is all about. Fear of Willie Horton, fear of Bin Laden, fear of Saddam, fear of Rev. Wright, fear of McCain's black baby, fear of any brown man....

Say goodnight, Mr. Rove.

Give me one logical reason why, based on his voiting record, I should not be worried him trying to restrict firearms.

Gun enthusiastics stock up now
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 | 10:54 PM

By Erik BarajasHOUSTON (KTRK) -- Some Houstonians are stocking up. They are concerned some gun laws are going to tighten up now that President-elect Obama is on his way to the White House.
In the last few months, firearms and ammunition have been hard to keep in stock at Jim Pruett's gun store. In the eight years his store has been open, last Saturday he hit an all-time sales record. The colorful tickets reveal 31 gun sales in his modest store.
"The only other day we can compare it to is 9-11, when sales where astronomical," Pruett said.
So in a tough economy, where consumers are cutting back, what's driving gun sales? Many fear that President-elect Obama could tighten gun laws.

continued:

Gun owners fear President-elect Obama will tighten up gun laws - 11/05/08 - Houston News - abc13.com

This was in the local news tonight. Local gun dealers can't keep them stocked up fast enough.

Fear nothing. Last time we had a Democrat President we got that wonderful piece of toilet paper "The Brady Bill."

I'm going shopping this weekend. I might not have enough. I may want to engage in a large war instead of small one.:eusa_whistle:

Say goodnight, Mr. Rove.

Sure thing. Fear of "Four More years." Fear "the world won't love us." Fear Roe v Wade will be overturned.

Shut up. People who live in glass houses .....

This was in the local news tonight. Local gun dealers can't keep them stocked up fast enough.

Fear nothing. Last time we had a Democrat President we got that wonderful piece of toilet paper "The Brady Bill."

I'm going shopping this weekend. I might not have enough. I may want to engage in a large war instead of small one.:eusa_whistle:
and don't forget that piece of crap legislation known as the "assault weapons ban"

Sure thing. Fear of "Four More years." Fear "the world won't love us." Fear Roe v Wade will be overturned.

Shut up. People who live in glass houses .....
its really funny to see a lib complaining about someone using fear as a campaign tactic

it was the entire arsenal of the democrats for years before Rove ever entered the political picture and it still is

fear your medicare will be stolen from you
fear that kids will go hungry
fear that "black churches will burn if you elect republicans"
fear that "you will be dragged by a chain from a truck if you vote for Bush"

Last edited:
I want to know what you need an assault weapon for?

Its not the idea of needing assult weapons. Its the government definition of an assault weapon and their desire to ban them. The second amendment gives me the right to bear arms. It doesn't give the government the right the to decide which arms that I get to bear. If I have not committed a crime with said weapon, then what does it matter to you that I own them.

The problem isn't the guns, it is the fear people have in this country and you will hear that fear when they try to explain why they need an assault weapon.

Forum List

Back