Gun Control Increases Violence

You would think the gun nuts and NRA scum would have the common decency to STFU for a week or two.

But they just post the same debunked fake science crap.

Pathetic.

Do these people not have children?

Why allow shit stains like you to move your agenda forward? FIENSTINE SAID SHE WILL BE INTRODUCING AN ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN YESTERDAY ON MEET THE PRESS. SO FUCK OFF.

If your first thought upon learning of this event was " Shit! Now those fuckers will try harder to take my guns!"............you might be a fucking asshole.

If your first thought upon learning of this event was " Alright! - Now we can push to ban assault weapons!"............you defiantly are a fucking asshole!!!!!

If your first thought upon learning of this event was " Shit! Now those fuckers will try harder to take my guns!"............you might be a fucking asshole.

If your first thought upon learning of this event was " Alright! - Now we can push to ban assault weapons!"............you defiantly are a fucking asshole!!!!!

You won't find anyone whose first thought was that. But you know that your mind went immediately to your guns. Admit it, asshole.

Watching Morning Joe and I just can't take it. They're showing clips of the teachers telling the stories. Something has to happen now, we can't accept the gun nut version of these sad, sad, mass shootings.

Libs will be Libs. Natch. When the Liberal Government has all the guns, you son, are in deep trouble.
The Founders knew it, the Chicomms know it intimately well, too, today, as well as the Saudis and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad along with Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro. And Barack Obama knows it, too. Thats why he and Holder flooded Mexico with all varieties and manner of assault weapons, along with supplying the Libyan al Qaeda elements formerly arrayed against Qaddafi and now busily at work in Syria with weapons liberally supplied once more by Barack Obama, of course. Obama knows full well and according to the best advice ever received from Rahm Emmanuel to "Never let a legitimate crisis go to waste", he's going to make sure American Citizens will have no recourse but to swallow whatever medicine he chooses to give them, no matter how bitter and unpalatable its taste. Commie forksucker.

Liberals Call For Murder Of NRA President And Its Members… | Weasel Zippers

Students at my high school had guns on campus while I attended class there. Nobody ever got shot there. Fights happed every day there, but nobody ever went for a gun.

My rifle and shotgun were in the window of my truck all the time, same as most at our school.

Yet we settled disagreements with a good ole fist fight, and imagine that, nobody ever got shot either.

You would think the gun nuts and NRA scum would have the common decency to STFU for a week or two.

Pathetic.

Even if the kids of the gun nuts were shot dead, they still wouldn't want to ban guns.

I've used guns that are much more deadly than the ones this 20 year old used and one of the first things I learned when I was 15 was to respect them and realize the damage you can do with them. I'm retired military and I don't even see the need for some untrained Joe Blow owning a Car-15 much less a full-auto M-4.

The only reason they buy them is because guns are cool. I own a Glock and a shotgun. I would like to own a hunting rifle eventually. However I don't see the need for owning an AK-47 other than just to have one. You can't use it for anything other than killing. The problem with these anti-gun advocates is they want to take away pistols and shotguns that hold more than one round. They always take it too far.

Watching Morning Joe and I just can't take it. They're showing clips of the teachers telling the stories. Something has to happen now, we can't accept the gun nut version of these sad, sad, mass shootings.

Well sure, the obummer "ban freedom we don't agree with" network will pull out all the stops to tear at the heart strings of those who would willingly give up their freedom.

Pathetic.

Even if the kids of the gun nuts were shot dead, they still wouldn't want to ban guns.

I've used guns that are much more deadly than the ones this 20 year old used and one of the first things I learned when I was 15 was to respect them and realize the damage you can do with them. I'm retired military and I don't even see the need for some untrained Joe Blow owning a Car-15 much less a full-auto M-4.

The only reason they buy them is because guns are cool. I own a Glock and a shotgun. I would like to own a hunting rifle eventually. However I don't see the need for owning an AK-47 other than just to have one. You can't use it for anything other than killing. The problem with these anti-gun advocates is they want to take away pistols and shotguns that hold more than one round. They always take it too far.

I guess you can't call me an anti-gun advocate, then. I have no interest in taking away pistols and shotguns that hold more than one round. I plan on keeping mine.

Obama does not believe in private gun ownership of any kind and he will, if given a chance, take all of them away. Then it's just a hop, skip, and a jump to authoritarianism.

Imagine the thousands of gun owners holed up in their homes fighting off police and ATF governmental officials turning their homes into Ruby Ridge and Wacos all over the country.

Last edited:

Well sure, the obummer "ban freedom we don't agree with" network will pull out all the stops to tear at the heart strings of those who would willingly give up their freedom.

WtF? Why don't you tell how many times you have strapped on your weapons and "defended" your freedom. Or how many times has the "hated commie government" come to take your "freedoms". And if it hasn't happened in your lifetime, when did it happen in the past 100 years. You know, where the armed population of AMerica rose up and defended those freedome from the oppressive guvmint. When did that happen?

If that is to hard for you, I have always like those stories about how gun owners stop millions of crimes with their guns. How many crimes have you stopped with your guns?
You would think that with all those crime stoppers out there, and with all the gun owners that I know, you would think that EVERYONE would know someone that has stopped those crimes. Probably more than once. I don't know anyone that has stopped a crime with their gun.

But I will tell you how many lives have been lost through stupid gun violence just in the last few days. 28.

And because some stupid gun nut mom didn't have enough fuking common sense to trigger guard and lock up her guns. Or better yet, she knew she had a son with problems, you think it would have been to much to expect a gun lover to remove those weapons from the home so her deranged kid couldn't get to them.

No this fuking gun nut was much more concerned that, even though she lived in one of the safest areas of the country, she needed those guns for "defense".

But at least it proved what the gun control advocates say; If you have a gun in your house, it is much more likely that the gun will be used on you. Instead of on some random criminal. And they were proved correct again.

At least the woman paid for her stupidity. But so did a lot of kids and other adults. And they didn't have anything to do with the fact this mom made if possible for her crazy weird son to get ahold of that kind of firepower.

You fuking NRA'ers are brillant aren't you.

Obama does not believe in private gun ownership of any kind and he will, if given a chance, take all of them away. Then it's just a hop, skip, and a jump to authoritarianism.

Imagine the thousands of gun owners holed up in their homes fighting off police and ATF governmental officials turning their homes into Ruby Ridge and Wacos all over the country.

I'm sorry. For a moment there, I viewed you as something other than a crackpot whose life is ruled by insane fear and dread. My bad.

I'm sorry. For a moment there, I viewed you as something other than a crackpot whose life is ruled by insane fear and dread. My bad.

So I take it you don't believe it will ever happen.

It happened before. What makes you think it won't happen again?

WtF? Why don't you tell how many times you have strapped on your weapons and "defended" your freedom. Or how many times has the "hated commie government" come to take your "freedoms". And if it hasn't happened in your lifetime, when did it happen in the past 100 years. You know, where the armed population of AMerica rose up and defended those freedome from the oppressive guvmint. When did that happen?

If that is to hard for you, I have always like those stories about how gun owners stop millions of crimes with their guns. How many crimes have you stopped with your guns?
You would think that with all those crime stoppers out there, and with all the gun owners that I know, you would think that EVERYONE would know someone that has stopped those crimes. Probably more than once. I don't know anyone that has stopped a crime with their gun.

But I will tell you how many lives have been lost through stupid gun violence just in the last few days. 28.

And because some stupid gun nut mom didn't have enough fuking common sense to trigger guard and lock up her guns. Or better yet, she knew she had a son with problems, you think it would have been to much to expect a gun lover to remove those weapons from the home so her deranged kid couldn't get to them.

No this fuking gun nut was much more concerned that, even though she lived in one of the safest areas of the country, she needed those guns for "defense".

But at least it proved what the gun control advocates say; If you have a gun in your house, it is much more likely that the gun will be used on you. Instead of on some random criminal. And they were proved correct again.

At least the woman paid for her stupidity. But so did a lot of kids and other adults. And they didn't have anything to do with the fact this mom made if possible for her crazy weird son to get ahold of that kind of firepower.

You fuking NRA'ers are brillant aren't you.

It's not going to happen the way you imagined.

So,

Arizona has the least gun control of all the states, or is one of the least,

and Arizona's murder rate is at or near the top of the list.

There's some more research for you.

It is also on the border where most of the drug lords are trafficking into this country but you already knew that, didn't you. What do you think damn near all those murders center around.

Don't be so fucking intellectually dishonest. Use some actual facts, if you have any. I have posted solid data in 3 separate threads, the OP presented even more data and the left has.... nothing. Not one scrap of actual data posted to back up their asinine conclusions. Bring something to the table already or admit that you don't actually care that gun laws accomplish jack shit when it comes to saving human lives.

Most or the naysayers here are in all three of those other threads too and so far nothing but crickets.

Forum List

Back