Gun Control Increases Violence

Cue "Twilight Zone" theme music.

Whatever.

Remember the Branch Dividians at Waco TX?

Oklahoma City bombing?

This time it's going to be worse.

This time? Is this a threat or simply your wish. What the fuck is the matter with you? Who or what made you into the sick little puppy you are?

McVeigh was a piece of shit who got the needle, exactly what he deserved; David Koresh is dead too, either by his own hand or by fire, he deserved the fire.

Watching Morning Joe and I just can't take it. They're showing clips of the teachers telling the stories. Something has to happen now, we can't accept the gun nut version of these sad, sad, mass shootings.

Have you ever stopped to think that they are using that to brain wash you?????

Not only just concerned people like you, but are inciting crazy people to become famous by shooting more children. They do this to further their gun control agenda.

Last edited:
And no regulation will also kill people.

If everyone has a gun, then people will get even deadlier guns, violence will rise, and it will repeat.

Watching Morning Joe and I just can't take it. They're showing clips of the teachers telling the stories. Something has to happen now, we can't accept the gun nut version of these sad, sad, mass shootings.

Well sure, the obummer "ban freedom we don't agree with" network will pull out all the stops to tear at the heart strings of those who would willingly give up their freedom.

WtF? Why don't you tell how many times you have strapped on your weapons and "defended" your freedom. Or how many times has the "hated commie government" come to take your "freedoms". And if it hasn't happened in your lifetime, when did it happen in the past 100 years. You know, where the armed population of AMerica rose up and defended those freedome from the oppressive guvmint. When did that happen?

If that is to hard for you, I have always like those stories about how gun owners stop millions of crimes with their guns. How many crimes have you stopped with your guns?
You would think that with all those crime stoppers out there, and with all the gun owners that I know, you would think that EVERYONE would know someone that has stopped those crimes. Probably more than once. I don't know anyone that has stopped a crime with their gun.

But I will tell you how many lives have been lost through stupid gun violence just in the last few days. 28.

And because some stupid gun nut mom didn't have enough fuking common sense to trigger guard and lock up her guns. Or better yet, she knew she had a son with problems, you think it would have been to much to expect a gun lover to remove those weapons from the home so her deranged kid couldn't get to them.

No this fuking gun nut was much more concerned that, even though she lived in one of the safest areas of the country, she needed those guns for "defense".

But at least it proved what the gun control advocates say; If you have a gun in your house, it is much more likely that the gun will be used on you. Instead of on some random criminal. And they were proved correct again.

At least the woman paid for her stupidity. But so did a lot of kids and other adults. And they didn't have anything to do with the fact this mom made if possible for her crazy weird son to get ahold of that kind of firepower.

You fuking NRA'ers are brillant aren't you.

I pray everyday when I "strap it on" that I don't need it, but if I ever do it won't be my dick in my hand buddy has to worry about.

Whatever.

Oklahoma City bombing?

This time? Is this a threat or simply your wish. What the fuck is the matter with you? Who or what made you into the sick little puppy you are?

McVeigh was a piece of shit who got the needle, exactly what he deserved; David Koresh is dead too, either by his own hand or by fire, he deserved the fire.

McVeigh was a decorated Desert Storm vet.

Koresh was a religious zealot that just wanted to be left alone.

What do you think pushed them over the edge?

Whatever.

Oklahoma City bombing?

Shut the fuck up. This is the shit you want to happen isn't it?

And no regulation will also kill people.

If everyone has a gun, then people will get even deadlier guns, violence will rise, and it will repeat.
Well I can guarantee you there will be more shootings in gun free zones. If we would get rid of gun free zones and most adults started carrying I guarantee there would be a sharp drop of any mass shootings. Then we can fix our mental illness problem

It's a freedom thing, you wouldn't understand.

I get that your freedom is more important than 28 murdered people.

Can't help the dead must maintain freedom to fight shit stain globalist like you.

These particular "dead" never could be the ones to help themselves, we have to do that. You have no argument for not setting in place safeguards for our kids. Schools must be one of the safest places in our children's lives.

That does not include arming people inside. You never know who is the crazy one just by looking at them.

I mean, we know you're crazy but then we've seen your postings.

I get that your freedom is more important than 28 murdered people.

Can't help the dead must maintain freedom to fight shit stain globalist like you.

These particular "dead" never could be the ones to help themselves, we have to do that. You have no argument for not setting in place safeguards for our kids. Schools must be one of the safest places in our children's lives.

That does not include arming people inside. You never know who is the crazy one just by looking at them.

A couple ex-military/police security guards in every school. Employment for our soldiers returning from war and the children are much safer.

I'll get on board with that government spending.

A couple ex-military/police security guards in every school. Employment for our soldiers returning from war and the children are much safer.

Are you sure about that? Have you done the math?

No I haven't, but I doubt it will cost more than the 50billion obummer wants for the useless fucks who've been out of work for 4yrs and scream for another year of bennies. Much rather see our finest put to work protecting our kids from these kinds of animals. Take a couple out and these cowards will look for even softer targets.

No I haven't, but I doubt it will cost more than the 50billion obummer wants for the useless fucks who've been out of work for 4yrs and scream for another year of bennies. Much rather see our finest put to work protecting our kids from these kinds of animals. Take a couple out and these cowards will look for even softer targets.

Do the math.

Fuk that. Seeing as how you whacko gun nuts won't help in curtailing the access to military grade weapons, how about this idea; From the sale of ALL weapons and ammo, there will be a substantile tax dedicated to paying for those armed security guards you think would be so good.

You willing to put your money where your mouth is?

Fuk that. Seeing as how you whacko gun nuts won't help in curtailing the access to military grade weapons, how about this idea; From the sale of ALL weapons and ammo, there will be a substantile tax dedicated to paying for those armed security guards you think would be so good.

Simply quit making life so easy for the healthy useless and there's lots of money for good causes like protecting our kids.

Simply quit making life so easy for the healthy useless and there's lots of money for good causes like protecting our kids.

Huh? How much money? How much do we spend on healthy, able-bodied adult Americans who refuse to work an available job? Got that number? Got the number of people who fit that description? Please share tht info with the class.

Huh? How much money? How much do we spend on healthy, able-bodied adult Americans who refuse to work an available job? Got that number? Got the number of people who fit that description? Please share tht info with the class.

I already told you that I don't know how much we now pay the useless for doing nothing, but whatever it is multiply it by the number of unemployed who've been collecting for more than 6 months and you'll have your answer.

I already told you that I don't know how much we now pay the useless for doing nothing, but whatever it is multiply it by the number of unemployed who've been collecting for more than 6 months and you'll have your answer.

You don't know?

Institute gun control in the US and you will see an explosion of gun violence the likes of which the world has never seen. Well, the world has seen it. It will approach the violence of the clubbing of the Harp Seals.

Forum List

Back