Guess Why This Is Not News: Four 'Teens' Murder 94 Year-Old Woman in Mississippi

Mississippi? 94 year old white woman? My guess is she was a racist. May have been karma. Either way the boys are rightfully going to fry.

You're racist. Maybe you deserve the same karma.
No one is brave enough to deliver that karma.
Wow big boy behind a keyboard.
Dont be intimidated. I wont hurt you unless you do something stupid in my presence.
Believe me I'm definitely not worried. You're blackness doesn't intimidate me.
Of course it does. If it didnt you wouldnt have mentioned how big I was. Face it. Your women love what you fear most.

You're racist. Maybe you deserve the same karma.
Dont be intimidated. I wont hurt you unless you do something stupid in my presence.
Of course it does. If it didnt you wouldnt have mentioned how big I was. Face it. Your women love what you fear most.
Lol, trust me you wouldn't reach my vagina, not worried.

I didnt know you were a female.

I'm not just saying if you got with someone I was with. You wouldn't do it the justice I would. So no worries.

I'm not just saying if you got with someone I was with. You wouldn't do it the justice I would. So no worries.
Youre a gay female?

Youre a gay female?
I'm not going to argue with a pussy behind a keyboard who wants to act big and bad. Your probably a welfare queen on the government dole from cradle to grave. Now it's on ignore for you.

Youre a gay female?
I'm not going to argue with a pussy behind a keyboard who wants to act big and bad. Your probably a welfare queen on the government dole from cradle to grave. Now it's on ignore for you.
Aww. Did I hurt your widdle feelings?
lol.gif

lol.gif

Nobody wants to talk to you - an america-hating white-hating miserable wretch. Stay off my threads, hate-boy.

Mississippi? 94 year old white woman? My guess is she was a racist. May have been karma. Either way the boys are rightfully going to fry.
You missed the point about it being conveniently ignore by the media, L'David Duke.
How did the OP find out about it? Dont you find it odd that people say something is not in the media and then they give you a link to a news station?
Many of these stories need to be found out by consulting alternative media. Thankfully we have the Internet to help us in that. Lefties just allow themselves to be conditioned and seek no alternative.
"Alternative stations" like the local media?
That doesn't help in what would be a larger than local story. Again, the Internet helps in that regard but it requires the consumer to make the proactive effort. That would be a media fail.

lol.gif

Nobody wants to talk to you - an america-hating white-hating miserable wretch. Stay off my threads, hate-boy.
Suck a dick cave monkey.
lol.gif
Awww. Somebody missed their watermelon this morning.

Forum List

Back