Guess Why This Is Not News: Four 'Teens' Murder 94 Year-Old Woman in Mississippi

4 black kids were robbing a house they thought was empty. Old lady appears and they shot her dead. That's murder, but it's not racially motivated. But leave it to our RWNJs to have the inability to decipher "nuance" or "complexity" in anything.

Mississippi? 94 year old white woman? My guess is she was a racist. May have been karma. Either way the boys are rightfully going to fry.
You missed the point about it being conveniently ignore by the media, L'David Duke.
How did the OP find out about it? Dont you find it odd that people say something is not in the media and then they give you a link to a news station?
Many of these stories need to be found out by consulting alternative media. Thankfully we have the Internet to help us in that. Lefties just allow themselves to be conditioned and seek no alternative.
So its not really ignored by the media then is it?
Now you're being a childish contrarian. It's ignored by mainstream media. That which is generally driven by the NYT and AP.

The mainstream media is not "driven by the NYT and AP".

Where do you people come up with this stupid shit?

You missed the point about it being conveniently ignore by the media, L'David Duke.
How did the OP find out about it? Dont you find it odd that people say something is not in the media and then they give you a link to a news station?
Many of these stories need to be found out by consulting alternative media. Thankfully we have the Internet to help us in that. Lefties just allow themselves to be conditioned and seek no alternative.
Now you're being a childish contrarian. It's ignored by mainstream media. That which is generally driven by the NYT and AP.

Most of these people are fucking ignorant. I've never seen so many brain dead people in my life as the ones on this forum. :laugh:

But its in the mainstream media too. Now youre just being ignorant.
Nope. Local stories, no national.

Sure it is. The NYT is the main source.

But its in the mainstream media too. Now youre just being ignorant.
Nope. Local stories, no national.
What does that have to do with it being mainstream or not? Do you know the meaning of mainstream?

Mississippi? 94 year old white woman? My guess is she was a racist. May have been karma. Either way the boys are rightfully going to fry.

Stereotype, much? That is as ignorant as when white racists do it.
Thats why I said "guess" and "may". My family is from Mississippi. Those are some hardcore racists down there. Her age would put her during a time when she would have been in the smallest of minorities of whites that were not racist.

Unclear what the race of the victim was, but the killers were all black so naturally our press censors the story.

Guess Why This Is Not News Four Teens Murder 94 Year-Old Woman in Mississippi

By Tom Blumer | March 11, 2015

Who is Eva Carmichael? She is a 94 year-old woman who was murdered in Meridian, Mississippi on March 1. Based on the complete lack of press coverage outside of the immediate area, it's reasonable to believe that the nation's journalists don't think, in the popular parlance, that "her life mattered" all that much. And why is that?

A March 6 Meridian Star story (HT to NewsBusters commenter "noncom") reported that "Four teenagers have been arrested and charged in connection with her murder, and that those charges are "capital murder and burglary." Additionally, "Other arrests in the case could be forthcoming."

Here are photos of the four accused:

FourArrestedMeridianMSmurder0315.png

Three of the four described as "teens" are legally adults. AP Stylebook practice, frequently violated, is supposedly to avoid using the term "teens" in such instances.
What press are you an owner of, since you claim our press...

Thats why I said "guess" and "may". My family is from Mississippi. Those are some hardcore racists down there. Her age would put her during a time when she would have been in the smallest of minorities of whites that were not racist.

Overtime many changed their opinion of others, at least that what liberals claimed about KKK leader Byrd. :dunno:

I find the older you get, the more understanding you have about others. IMHO

Blacks murder twice as many whites per year...Yet, all we hear is how evil white people are on the media. I don't think it is right.

A large percentage of the black population seems to think they have a right to kill whites..
More whites feel they have the right to kill other whites. Thats why most whites are killed by other whites by a vast margin.

Overtime many changed their opinion of others, at least that what liberals claimed about KKK leader Byrd. :dunno:

I find the older you get, the more understanding you have about others. IMHO
People have to have a reason to change. It doesnt just magically happen. This lady was not a politician.

Unclear what the race of the victim was, but the killers were all black so naturally our press censors the story.

Who is Eva Carmichael? She is a 94 year-old woman who was murdered in Meridian, Mississippi on March 1. Based on the complete lack of press coverage outside of the immediate area, it's reasonable to believe that the nation's journalists don't think, in the popular parlance, that "her life mattered" all that much. And why is that?

A March 6 Meridian Star story (HT to NewsBusters commenter "noncom") reported that "Four teenagers have been arrested and charged in connection with her murder, and that those charges are "capital murder and burglary." Additionally, "Other arrests in the case could be forthcoming."

Three of the four described as "teens" are legally adults. AP Stylebook practice, frequently violated, is supposedly to avoid using the term "teens" in such instances.
You are one sick puppy,

Blacks murder twice as many whites per year...Yet, all we hear is how evil white people are on the media. I don't think it is right.

A large percentage of the black population seems to think they have a right to kill whites..

But remember everyone...All cops arent bad but all black people are because thats fair

Oh and those guys will go to jail but despite not receiving any support...you know, white people are going to say "the left" or specifically "blacks" support them because yanno....truth and shit

Apparently, it is news:

4 teens arrested in slaying of Meridian woman 94

4 teens arrested in slaying of Meridian woman 94 - Jackson

Four Charged with Capital Murder of Eva Carmichael

Douche-nozzle

Oh shut up you stupid jackass. . If this had been 4 WHITE boys it would be headline news for months. Instead all it got was local coverage. uramoron

4 black kids were robbing a house they thought was empty. Old lady appears and they shot her dead. That's murder, but it's not racially motivated. But leave it to our RWNJs to have the inability to decipher "nuance" or "complexity" in anything.

You don't know what happened. All we get is the story from the killers. THINK

Forum List

Back