Guess Why This Is Not News: Four 'Teens' Murder 94 Year-Old Woman in Mississippi

Unclear what the race of the victim was, but the killers were all black so naturally our press censors the story.

Guess Why This Is Not News Four Teens Murder 94 Year-Old Woman in Mississippi

By Tom Blumer | March 11, 2015

Who is Eva Carmichael? She is a 94 year-old woman who was murdered in Meridian, Mississippi on March 1. Based on the complete lack of press coverage outside of the immediate area, it's reasonable to believe that the nation's journalists don't think, in the popular parlance, that "her life mattered" all that much. And why is that?

A March 6 Meridian Star story (HT to NewsBusters commenter "noncom") reported that "Four teenagers have been arrested and charged in connection with her murder, and that those charges are "capital murder and burglary." Additionally, "Other arrests in the case could be forthcoming."

Here are photos of the four accused:

FourArrestedMeridianMSmurder0315.png

Three of the four described as "teens" are legally adults. AP Stylebook practice, frequently violated, is supposedly to avoid using the term "teens" in such instances.
Every day the metro Detroit news reports black crime. You're wondering why its not national news.

I think the rich dont want to solve the high violent crime in our hoods. If they did it'd be solved already.

That being said I can't wait for the day black people solve their own problems. More times than not its black on black.

If 4 well off white teens murdered a 94 year old black woman....wow. It would be as big as the Duke lacrosse rape scandal or the OU frat song.

But...we all know the media has an agenda. Is what it is.

We have the most racist news media in history. Their policy is - Our job is to hurt white people and help non-whites
Awww.Poor widdle white boys. :laugh:
The only news I heard today was a woman teacher going to jail for banging her 15 year old student. White of course. This is definitely a white crime. Black men and women teachers never bang their students. Black priests either.

I got to say today was a good day.

PS. I still laugh when that guy asked why your dick is so dirty you feel you have to wash your hands after you touch it. Fucking hilarious! And he says "you ask girls to suck it?" So funny.

Mississippi? 94 year old white woman? My guess is she was a racist. May have been karma. Either way the boys are rightfully going to fry.

Stereotype, much? That is as ignorant as when white racists do it.
Thats why I said "guess" and "may". My family is from Mississippi. Those are some hardcore racists down there. Her age would put her during a time when she would have been in the smallest of minorities of whites that were not racist.

Overtime many changed their opinion of others, at least that what liberals claimed about KKK leader Byrd. :dunno:

I find the older you get, the more understanding you have about others. IMHO
People have to have a reason to change. It doesnt just magically happen. This lady was not a politician.

So Byrd wasn't sincere?

If 4 well off white teens murdered a 94 year old black woman....wow. It would be as big as the Duke lacrosse rape scandal or the OU frat song.

It would be a 24/7 cable news frenzy for several days.

It would be a 24/7 cable news frenzy for several days.
No it wouldn't. White kids rob, murder, attack, etc., people everyday, be they black, white, or anything else. It doesn't get in the national news every time it happens. You people are stupid and ignorant. You're racists and look for any story you can find to show that black people are bad. You must sit around all day long looking for stories that show how bad blacks are. You are sick in the head--really, really sick.

Last edited:
It all depends on who the killer is and who the victim is. A young pretty white woman victim will make national news. White cop killing black person, gets national news.
White killing white, black killing black, no way to sensationalize.

That is also what skews perception.

Unclear what the race of the victim was, but the killers were all black so naturally our press censors the story.

Who is Eva Carmichael? She is a 94 year-old woman who was murdered in Meridian, Mississippi on March 1. Based on the complete lack of press coverage outside of the immediate area, it's reasonable to believe that the nation's journalists don't think, in the popular parlance, that "her life mattered" all that much. And why is that?

A March 6 Meridian Star story (HT to NewsBusters commenter "noncom") reported that "Four teenagers have been arrested and charged in connection with her murder, and that those charges are "capital murder and burglary." Additionally, "Other arrests in the case could be forthcoming."

Three of the four described as "teens" are legally adults. AP Stylebook practice, frequently violated, is supposedly to avoid using the term "teens" in such instances.
Where is Jesse Jackson?

Where is Al Sharpton?

Was this not a case of race-based violence?

4 black kids were robbing a house they thought was empty. Old lady appears and they shot her dead. That's murder, but it's not racially motivated. But leave it to our RWNJs to have the inability to decipher "nuance" or "complexity" in anything.

You don't know what happened. All we get is the story from the killers. THINK

Wow that's ironic after the Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin cases

Mississippi? 94 year old white woman? My guess is she was a racist. May have been karma. Either way the boys are rightfully going to fry.

Stereotype, much? That is as ignorant as when white racists do it.
Thats why I said "guess" and "may". My family is from Mississippi. Those are some hardcore racists down there. Her age would put her during a time when she would have been in the smallest of minorities of whites that were not racist.

Overtime many changed their opinion of others, at least that what liberals claimed about KKK leader Byrd. :dunno:

I find the older you get, the more understanding you have about others. IMHO
People have to have a reason to change. It doesnt just magically happen. This lady was not a politician.

So Byrd wasn't sincere?
I didnt know the old dude personally but I doubt it.

Where is Jesse Jackson?

Where is Al Sharpton?

Was this not a case of race-based violence?
JJ and Al only work on Black cases. The legal system protects whites automatically.

You missed the point about it being conveniently ignore by the media, L'David Duke.
How did the OP find out about it? Dont you find it odd that people say something is not in the media and then they give you a link to a news station?
Many of these stories need to be found out by consulting alternative media. Thankfully we have the Internet to help us in that. Lefties just allow themselves to be conditioned and seek no alternative.
"Alternative stations" like the local media?

You're racist. Maybe you deserve the same karma.
No one is brave enough to deliver that karma.
Wow big boy behind a keyboard.
Dont be intimidated. I wont hurt you unless you do something stupid in my presence.
Believe me I'm definitely not worried. You're blackness doesn't intimidate me.

Forum List

Back