Guess Why She Calls Herself "tridevil"

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Jasmine Tridevil adds third breast in bid to become reality TV star Daily Mail Online

1411396180051_Image_galleryImage_Three_breasted_woman.JPG

:ack-1:

Udderly ridiculous.

Oh well. Different strokes and all that.

Er, not appealing.....maybe we need a male's viewpoint.....:D

Gross. She'll have quite a nice scar and sagging floppy chesticles once she comes to her senses and has that shit removed.

It is an obsession. ^^^

You tell me if this freak here below is sane!!!! Bloody hell !!!!!.... she should have a tit implanted into her craneal cavity! Lord gives us all some understanding!

It is an obsession. ^^^

You tell me if this freak here below is sane!!!! Bloody hell !!!!!.... she should have a tit implanted into her craneal cavity! Lord gives us all some understanding!

She got rich off those boobs, that seems pretty sane to me.

It is an obsession. ^^^

I am sure that is not so good for your backbone.

I mean .... can you imagine the pain of carrying all that extra weight ... one wonders.....can she walk at all without falling into her face?

It is an obsession. ^^^

I am sure that is not so good for your backbone.

I mean .... can you imagine the pain of carrying all that extra weight ... one wonders.....can she walk at all without falling into her face?
She'd bounce right back if she did.

It is an obsession. ^^^

Well, she probably thinks if "Double FF's" get so much attention, I'll just have to have "Triple ZZ's"..............they actually look like balloons. ''

Surely that's photoshopped.....no doctor would do such a think.....amirite?

New Topics

Forum List

Back