Guess Why She Calls Herself "tridevil"

marie_claude_bourbonnais.jpg

marie_claude_bourbonnais_4b5a6c92861ae_hclo0af_sized_93502.jpg

Lol! It looks so unnatural. Like somebody glued 2 balls to her chest. Her chest is skin and bones and then all the sudden, BOOBIES out of nowhere! :lmao: Obviously she was meant to be a B cup, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Why do these women feel the need to walk around looking like caricatures I don't know. They must be incredibly insecure about their natural bodies.

Really, the woman above is just gorgeous. I don't really think she needed to add those huge melons, and the only "attention" she's getting from having those may not be the type of attention that she wishes to receive. :D

The sad part is that I'll bet a lot of women are never going to be happy with their bodies or what they look like. They'll see another woman who is better looking or has bigger boobs eventually, and then they'll want even MORE surgery on their bodies. Sad, when you think about it.

The tri-boob must want to be in the next remake of Total Recall!

Total-recall1_532_1551324a.jpg

Have to wonder where she got it done. You'd think it wouldn't be permitted by American plastic surgeons' ethic boards turning human beings into chimeras.

Forum List

Back