Guess who the tariff's are hurting the most??? There is a GOD!!

Trump’s Threatened Mexican Tariffs A ‘Molotov Cocktail,’ Warns Manufacturers Group
Tariff pain is landing hardest on Trump voters.

Trump’s tariffs are falling heaviest on farmers and working class Americans in manufacturing jobs. They’re the same people who helped put him over the top — but just barely — in the presidential election. The federal government is already spending a total of $28 billion in subsidies to help farmers weather a trade war of Trump’s own making. The threatened Mexican tariffs would hit autoworkers hard. Mexico is the largest source of parts for U.S.-made cars.

Finally, finally the Trump nuts will soon feel the sting of their Fuhrer's policies. Mexico buys more of our shit than anybody and yet the nut in chief thinks these tariffs will somehow bring jobs to America....I mean, this is a guy who lost 1 billion dollars in one year and his nuts think he knows what he's doing. I pray to God everyday, he brings the most devastating loss to these morons than our nation has ever known and I hope and pray it hits like a brick wall falling on their heads. Its time these Trump losers feel the sting of Trump like the rest of us.
We have to be very careful.
Mexico is stealing billions from us, and if we try to stop them we may upset them.
We have that check for the wall yet?
Trump still has 5 years to collect it....ROTFLMFAO!

I had to buy a battery for my truck tonight. I was stranded at a parking lot. Luckily, about 200 yds away was an Autozone. I purchased their cheapest battery for it. A year ago, that same battery would have been 48 bucks. But due to the Tariffs, it cost me 99 bucks. China did not pay for that extra 50 bucks, I paid that extra 50 bucks. China is NOT paying for it, the US Citizens are paying for it. We are involved in a Taxation without Representation. Didn't we fight a war over that a few hundred years ago?
Trump saw a SUCKER COMING...and it was you
..surprised you just didn't HIGHJACK someone else's battery....that is the current demonRAT way of doing things!

Millions upon million lost thier jobs and We all starved to death under trumps bungling of the trade war and his racist sanctions

Muh avocados

I have no idea how we have the strength to fight ww3 that right this very minute is raging around the world

fb971d8b87395ab79cea7785694a7f89-standard-oil-conspiracy-theories-1.jpg

I had to buy a battery for my truck tonight. I was stranded at a parking lot. Luckily, about 200 yds away was an Autozone. I purchased their cheapest battery for it. A year ago, that same battery would have been 48 bucks. But due to the Tariffs, it cost me 99 bucks. China did not pay for that extra 50 bucks, I paid that extra 50 bucks. China is NOT paying for it, the US Citizens are paying for it. We are involved in a Taxation without Representation. Didn't we fight a war over that a few hundred years ago?

Hmmm, batteries have been over 100 bucks for quite a number of years. I would like to see your receipt

Trump’s Threatened Mexican Tariffs A ‘Molotov Cocktail,’ Warns Manufacturers Group

Trump’s tariffs are falling heaviest on farmers and working class Americans in manufacturing jobs. They’re the same people who helped put him over the top — but just barely — in the presidential election. The federal government is already spending a total of $28 billion in subsidies to help farmers weather a trade war of Trump’s own making. The threatened Mexican tariffs would hit autoworkers hard. Mexico is the largest source of parts for U.S.-made cars.

Finally, finally the Trump nuts will soon feel the sting of their Fuhrer's policies. Mexico buys more of our shit than anybody and yet the nut in chief thinks these tariffs will somehow bring jobs to America....I mean, this is a guy who lost 1 billion dollars in one year and his nuts think he knows what he's doing. I pray to God everyday, he brings the most devastating loss to these morons than our nation has ever known and I hope and pray it hits like a brick wall falling on their heads. Its time these Trump losers feel the sting of Trump like the rest of us.
Yep, there wouldn't be a bus boycott in this time of history...
Mother fuckers to lazy and selfish

You shouldn't be at the back of the bus...
You should be UNDER the bus

Beats the hell out me why Trump supporters think that they are not being taxed by these tariffs, but I am learning to lower my expectations of Trump supporters.

Beats the hell out me why Trump supporters think that they are not being taxed by these tariffs, but I am learning to lower my expectations of Trump supporters.
President Trump will be your President in 2025 Just realize that since you don't understand the purpose of the tariffs

I am glad to work surrounded by the best avocados. Mexican avos are the worst.
Some idiot responded to this thread back in June saying the farmers should just suck it up, as they should only be producing for the American Market. I don't know where these hardcore right-wing people come from.

Hmmm, batteries have been over 100 bucks for quite a number of years. I would like to see your receipt
About 6 years ago was the last time I paid for a battery that was under $100.00 it jumped up to about $199.00 4 years ago

Some idiot responded to this thread back in June saying the farmers should just suck it up, as they should only be producing for the American Market. I don't know where these hardcore right-wing people come from.
They're obviously just a bunch of stinky old clueless farts that have been hanging out here 1/4-1/2 of their rotten ass lives.
The only thing they know how to grow is the mold between their ears.
Those farmers that sit around collecting Trump welfare sound like they need some alternatives besides waiting for Trumps amazing deal making skills. What they lost will most likely never be recovered. I'm sure they secretly say to each other is they got fucked. Big time.

Was that new battery made in China or Brazil?

They're obviously just a bunch of stinky old clueless farts that have been hanging out here 1/4-1/2 of their rotten ass lives.
Those farmers that sit around collecting Trump welfare sound like they need some alternatives besides waiting for Trumps amazing deal making skills. What they lost will most likely never be recovered. I'm sure they secretly say to each other is they got fucked. Big time.
Dufus, I hope you enjoyed the bacon, eggs, milk, corn, beans and post toasties. You can thank the farmers, Big Don closed the markets to, you ungrateful ass. They are Americans. Are you?

Dufus, I hope you enjoyed the bacon, eggs, milk, corn, beans and post toasties. You can thank the farmers, Big Don closed the markets to, you ungrateful ass. They are Americans. Are you?
You got me all wrong there panty boy.

I don't pay retail. Haven't for years. If I am paying 99 bucks for a battery, you are going to pay at least a 150 for the same battery.

Was that new battery made in China or Brazil?

Does it matter? Both have been hit with Tariffs. But to answer your question, it was made in China (spit on floor)

Wow, you may have the worse case of butthurt I have ever seen.

Not surprised to see a malignant piece of shit like Triggered delighted to see Americans have to suffer, because turd world shit hole countries he should have starved to death in, are sending their excess population here rather than reform themselves.

You're a treasonous piece of shit Triggered, I can not articulate the depth of my contempt for you. I am delighted by how miserable you must be everyday when Trump keeps slipping through and takes a shit in your skull.

You referred to Triggered as “he...”. I swear I thought Triggered was a “she” based on how she writes. Hey Trigger, do men find you disgusting, or do women think you’re a sissy creep? Which are ya?

Lefties and their fish tales. I don't trust them.

A year ago, truck batteries cost $48 . . . yea, right.

Forum List

Back