GT of Hi Def Society live on-air t'nite, listen and respond here

No worry. After the facebook page takes flight and we launch our marketing plan....."messageboards" threads being popping or not is irrelevant.
We already have gove aways lined up for facebook share contests, etc

Oh Hell No ... You didn't say anything about giving stuff away ... Did you make Lone Laugher your financial advisor?

Ill be funding these endeavors

:woohoo: ... Pit Party

No worry. After the facebook page takes flight and we launch our marketing plan....."messageboards" threads being popping or not is irrelevant.

There aint no fucking way I'm adding any of yall to my Facebook
You wouldnt silly.

Its an artist page.

You dont "friend" those. Lol

Get with the times Yogi.

Yeah but if you like that shit on Facebook then others can see your Facebook.

The last thing I need is to be coming home one night and Gracie pops out of a bush screaming about her cat as she butchers my family.
Not true if you privatize correctly

Consider this the hang out thread, I'll read your live responses, etc. on air and also you can call in and chat with me!

I'm going LIVE tonight at 8:30 pm east coast time.

You can stream the discussion at this link: GT solo 08 12 by Hi Def Society Pop Culture Podcasts

If you'd like to call in, (you can also stream the show by calling in, and also be a part of the program)
The number is (929) 477-3858

Tonight's agenda is to simply speak on the genesis that happened these last two weeks which created Hi Def Society. It will be a short chat, just to get the juices flowing and promote Sunday's official Hi Def Society show.

***this is not an official show, just a casual chat tonight to bring y'all up to speed. i sincerely encourage listener participation : )

Damn, you pick weird times. 8:30 PM is 2:30 am here. By then, I will be safely snooooozing....
Lol why would i pick german prime times, doodle?

You wouldnt silly.

Its an artist page.

Get with the times Yogi.

The last thing I need is to be coming home one night and Gracie pops out of a bush screaming about her cat as she butchers my family.

Nah, well I mean I might go create a Facebook just for this site, that would be funny

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

You wouldnt silly.

Its an artist page.

Get with the times Yogi.

First, you would have to be really important to me for me to be that pissed. And yer not. Second, I would give you a funny for that but I swore I would never ever funny you again cuz thats what you want. So...ain't gonna happen. :lol:
Third, I don't have a FB account. It's stupid and I don't enable crooks that own websites they stole from someone else.

You wouldnt silly.

Its an artist page.

Get with the times Yogi.

Nah, well I mean I might go create a Facebook just for this site, that would be funny
Im asking you folks for your support.

I mean....you dont have to do anything but, thats all on you man

Consider this the hang out thread, I'll read your live responses, etc. on air and also you can call in and chat with me!

I'm going LIVE tonight at 8:30 pm east coast time.

You can stream the discussion at this link: GT solo 08 12 by Hi Def Society Pop Culture Podcasts

If you'd like to call in, (you can also stream the show by calling in, and also be a part of the program)
The number is (929) 477-3858

Tonight's agenda is to simply speak on the genesis that happened these last two weeks which created Hi Def Society. It will be a short chat, just to get the juices flowing and promote Sunday's official Hi Def Society show.

***this is not an official show, just a casual chat tonight to bring y'all up to speed. i sincerely encourage listener participation : )

Damn, you pick weird times. 8:30 PM is 2:30 am here. By then, I will be safely snooooozing....
Lol why would i pick german prime times, doodle?

I dunno. Cuz you like me?

:lol:

Well, since it's a podcast, I can always listen to it later, ja?

You wouldnt silly.

Its an artist page.

Get with the times Yogi.

First, you would have to be really important to me for me to be that pissed. And yer not. Second, I would give you a funny for that but I swore I would never ever funny you again cuz thats what you want. So...ain't gonna happen. :lol:
Third, I don't have a FB account. It's stupid and I don't enable crooks that own websites they stole from someone else.

Then I haven't pissed you off that bad, I once had a poster threaten to gut my wife like a fish while I watched.

Oh Hell No ... You didn't say anything about giving stuff away ... Did you make Lone Laugher your financial advisor?

I know ... I know ... I couldn't pass that one up.
I am all business working in the Bullpen ... The Party Pit ... Not so much!

You wouldnt silly.

Its an artist page.

Get with the times Yogi.

Then I haven't pissed you off that bad, I once had a poster threaten to gut my wife like a fish while I watched.
Well I sure the hell hope you reported that to your local police department so its on record.

This aint the flame zone meanface

You wouldnt silly.

Its an artist page.

Get with the times Yogi.

Well I sure the hell hope you reported that to your local police department so its on record.

Fuck no, I gave him my address and told him to come on.

You wouldnt silly.

Its an artist page.

Get with the times Yogi.

Who? Got damn

You wouldnt silly.

Its an artist page.

Get with the times Yogi.

Who? Got damn

I'll give you a clue

Bumblebeeassnotherfukker

You wouldnt silly.

Its an artist page.

Get with the times Yogi.

Who? Got damn

I'll give you a clue

Bumblebeeassnotherfukker
Lol .......not getting it yet

Who? Got damn

I'll give you a clue

Bumblebeeassnotherfukker

Good grief GT it was Gunny

This aint the flame zone meanface

I didn't cuss or make an outright attack ... I had to rewrite the post twenty times to accomplish that.

Who? Got damn

I'll give you a clue

Bumblebeeassnotherfukker

Good grief GT it was Gunny
I thought u were new here?

Gunny? lol. As if.

No is true, it was on Jim's new board, Gunny was arguing that To Catch a Predator was police entrapment and drunk, as usual, and I was calling him out and he fucking sent me a PM stating that he'd come to Arkansas and gut my wife like a fish whilst I watched.

Okay, to be fair, his pm wasn't nearly that legible, but that was the gist of it.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Forum List

Back