growing Islamophobia

Repeat thread.
I posted it as the story was breaking, sorry bear.

You know I love you, so everything thing is good...

how do you feel about the story, I'd like your opinions.

Reading your OP again you might have a point... The president should speak out against this..

The Council on American-Islamic Relations urged President Trump to speak out against increasing Islamophobia in the US.

We all know Islam's / Muslims who legally came to this country just want freedom..

I know many.

Short summary of those who want to salute this murder but try to weasel-word around it.

Notice to muslims.

Christians in America aren't that easy to kill. We have totally insane whacked out white supremacists ready to cap your ass. You won't know who they are or where they are. They are insane and everywhere. Proceed at your own risk.

Actions have consequences.

(list may not be complete)

Thanks for self-identifying.

You're welcome. This wasn't just some 1-off, just so you know.

It's seething just under the surface with many.

This means you are a potential target, Mr. Muslim apologist; or do you just play one online?

What's seething? Muslim anger at the West or Western anger at Muslims?

Correct on both counts, of course, I'm just wondering with whom you are not so coyly threatening Pogo?

That's exactly what he's doing, which I'm pretty sure is a violation of site rules, except he's threatening that "somebody else" will do it. Because he's too much of a fuckkking wimp to do it himself. So he plays Internet Tough Guy by Proxy.

It's instructive that upon his own logic being called out for what it is (this is the kkklown who posted "the solution is simple -- nuke Mecca") reacts not with a sympathy for the victims, not with a denunciation of violence, but with a warning of "there's more where that came from". Very instructive indeed.
I've heard Marion make this prognostication before; it's just what he believes will happen. Not a threat.

The only Muslims I know, I'm friends with so..

Besides the doctor guy. I never really liked him too much. He could be dead now for all I know.

I posted it as the story was breaking, sorry bear.

Reading your OP again you might have a point... The president should speak out against this..

The Council on American-Islamic Relations urged President Trump to speak out against increasing Islamophobia in the US.

We all know Islam's / Muslims who legally came to this country just want freedom..

I know many.

So do I, you could change my mind on this...

as long as their legal , I personally like them.. They are friendly, funny/ creative and smart.

Blacks killing cops get no blowback by the liberals. Liberals lock arms in solidarity and blame it on white supremacy, white privilege, and racist cops!

I know many.

as long as their legal , I personally like them.. They are friendly, funny/ creative and smart.

Agreed. Most Muslims come legally I would assume. Either with valid visas or with approved refugee status after years of vetting. My college roommate came on visas with her family. They established themselves and were granted citizenship years later. She was probably the most intelligent and hard working woman I know. And god is she beautiful.
I also have friends that came here as refugees. They told me horrors of refugee camps and she loved America deeply for the safety and opportunity it has provided them.

I know many.

Agreed. Most Muslims come legally I would assume. Either with valid visas or with approved refugee status after years of vetting. My college roommate came on visas with her family. They established themselves and were granted citizenship years later. She was probably the most intelligent and hard working woman I know. And god is she beautiful.
I also have friends that came here as refugees. They told me horrors of refugee camps and she loved America deeply for the safety and opportunity it has provided them.

That's how you argue you make it personal, to change people's minds..

I know many.

I sometimes wonder about abject Muslim haters: Have they ever had a real discussion with a Muslim?

I know many.

That's how you argue you make it personal, to change people's minds..

I do try, some people don't want to hear it anyways. I have spoken about my college roommate before and some ignorant buffoon insisted she just wanted to cut my head off.
As two college girls sharing a room and often snuggling up for movies, she had quite the opportunity to do so if that is what she really wanted....

e8cZ5v

Make America Great Again, y'all!

Last edited:
That hero was simply removing the filth from this country.

Problem, Liberal? Maybe your life is flashing before your eyes?

Forum List

Back