Zbigniew Brzezinski has died

Wasn't a fan of his but RIP. It's impossible to make ideologues of any stripe happy, even when you indulge their every whim, since ideologies are doomed to failure right off the bat and the gimps all need scapegoats to blame when their stupid theories fail, but at least he wasn't some retarded isolationist, and of course the person responsible for the Iraq war was Saddam Hussein and nobody else, but as we can see there are all kinds of fantasists who need somebody else to blame in order to fit unreality into their pet theories.

Wasn't a fan of his but RIP. It's impossible to make ideologues of any stripe happy, even when you indulge their every whim, since ideologies are doomed to failure right off the bat and the gimps all need scapegoats to blame when their stupid theories fail, but at least he wasn't some retarded isolationist, and of course the person responsible for the Iraq war was Saddam Hussein and nobody else, but as we can see there are all kinds of fantasists who need somebody else to blame in order to fit unreality into their pet theories.
Iraq was a war of choice. Of course Saddam Hussein was an integral player but the choice was made by others.

The dead guy that this thread alludes to is largely culpable for the shit show that this world has become.

Sorry he is dead, but I can't think of anything good he ever did.

Sorry he is dead, but I can't think of anything good he ever did.
Getting the ball rolling for the fall of the Soviet Union wasn't a good thing? Help given the Afghanis started during the Carter administration. It wasn't his fault that later administrations dropped the ball by abandoning the country to OBL and the Taliban, while at the same time taking all the credit for the fall of the SU.

Getting the ball rolling for the fall of the Soviet Union wasn't a good thing?
How did you benefit from the fall of the Soviet Union?

What technique was implemented by the deceased in his attempt to get the "ball rolling" that has survived the fall of the Soviet Union and is a persistent threat today?

What has been gained? Nothing. I would say we lost that trade off. As would many people in Manchester.

I remember him but not what he did. His daughter is Mika Brzezinski on Morning Joe. I'm sure they'll have a large portfolio on his life next week.

I remember him but not what he did. His daughter is Mika Brzezinski on Morning Joe. I'm sure they'll have a large portfolio on his life next week.
Yeah, the corporate media will tell you everything you need to know. Trust em. :rolleyes-41:

Zbigniew Brzezinski was responsible for the plan to arm radical Islamists in Afghanistan in the 1980s. 25 years later they bombed the WTC.

Iraq was a war of choice. Of course Saddam Hussein was an integral player but the choice was made by others.

The dead guy that this thread alludes to is largely culpable for the shit show that this world has become.

lol ... no, it was a matter of honoring our defense treaties with the countries Saddam himself decided to invade. I know treaties mean nothing to Burb Brats arm chairing in front of their bongs and lava lamps having all kinds of 'epiphanies n stuff' but in the real world treaties matter.

Yes, because nobody else but the U.S. is responsible for anything, everybody else on the planet are just peaceful hapless hobbits who just want to sit around all day making their native arts and crafts and pondering Deep Wise Ancient Wisdoms N Stuff.

Yeah, the corporate media will tell you everything you need to know. Trust em. :rolleyes-41:

Indeed. We should trust hippies with silly avatars on the innernetz to instruct us all on the correct policy that should be conducted, along with all their wonderful anecdotal stories and fantasy histories and stuff they learned playing Dungeons and Dragons.

Indeed. We should trust hippies with silly avatars on the innernetz to instruct us all on the correct policy that should be conducted, along with all their wonderful anecdotal stories and fantasy histories and stuff they learned playing Dungeons and Dragons.
Is that where you get your information from then? Makes sense now that you have cleared that up.

lol ... no, it was a matter of honoring our defense treaties with the countries Saddam himself decided to invade. I know treaties mean nothing to Burb Brats arm chairing in front of their bongs and lava lamps having all kinds of 'epiphanies n stuff' but in the real world treaties matter.

Yes, because nobody else but the U.S. is responsible for anything, everybody else on the planet are just peaceful hapless hobbits who just want to sit around all day making their native arts and crafts and pondering Deep Wise Ancient Wisdoms N Stuff.
You can't deny that the US is the dominant player in world affairs. The dead guy that we are discussing was a proponent of policies aimed at maintaining that as the status quo. You can't pretend that his policy preferences haven't had an effect on how the world is shaped now. We wouldn't be talking about him otherwise.

Mika only got the job b/c she 'blew' the right people.
Her father's name got her in the door.
Another time and place and she'd still be serving breakfast at Denny's.

Sadly, way too many Americans still do...even though they clearly lie and distort most things they report.

Zbigniew Brzezinski was responsible for the plan to arm radical Islamists in Afghanistan in the 1980s. 25 years later they bombed the WTC.
The radicals took over because after the SU left Bush I thought everything was over and did nothing to rebuild the country as a democracy.

Forum List

Back