growing Islamophobia

Every side has it's whackjobs.

End of discussion.

This guy must have been on drugs or had mental issues.

Also, it might be good for people to know that if they get in the middle of something like this....they are not dealing with someone who is rational. Did the second guy not learn from what happened to the first ?

I hardly ever read anyone on here say that Muslims who engage in violence must have been on drugs or mentally ill. In fact, I'll go so far as to say I've never read that. It's always blamed on their religion and culture.

But the white guy spouting anti-Muslim hatred must be "mentally ill."
Secondly liberals have a funny way of defining hate speech! They tend to dub any speech they disagree with hate speech. And that terrorist Obama gave his freedom? He bombed America over a hundred times and killed people and the liberals call him a freedom fighter. Yes, and he is the honoree in a parade in NYC. So, tell us about hate speech. Let us define that!
I think you're deflecting.
We ARE telling you about hate speech. And where it leads. Can you say anything about THAT?

Every side has it's whackjobs.

End of discussion.

This guy must have been on drugs or had mental issues.

Also, it might be good for people to know that if they get in the middle of something like this....they are not dealing with someone who is rational. Did the second guy not learn from what happened to the first ?

I hardly ever read anyone on here say that Muslims who engage in violence must have been on drugs or mentally ill. In fact, I'll go so far as to say I've never read that. It's always blamed on their religion and culture.

But the white guy spouting anti-Muslim hatred must be "mentally ill."

Let me ask you a question! Do you honestly expect people to be bambarded on a daily basis in the news on the TV on the internet with Muslim atrocities and not develop a bias and in some cases a hatred of the religion? That is asking a lot. So this guy expressed his hatred, yes he did and it was wrong, but I can guarantee you a Muslim can walk up to someone and yell death to Christians and infidels and slice off his head and you liberals will kneejerk into their defense and lecture us on fucking hate speech! Are you nuts?
Did these two Muslim women bomb or kill or machete anyone? Do they promote terrorism? That is all we liberals are defending, is not hating "Muslims" in general because of terrorists in their ranks. It's a huge group, Muslims. In this country, the 99.9% are peaceable. In this country, among the white native born Americans who are not violent, there are some radical haters, like this bad guy on the train. Does anyone condemn and hate and rant about removing all white people from the country because of him and the others who have opened fire and killed innocent Americans here in the past few years? No?
That's all liberals defend--not blanket condemning all Muslims for the inexcusable behavior of the few.
That's nice but most liberals have no problem hating on Christians! Have you seen the language on this site regarding Christians and white people? Did you label that hate speech?
But but but.....This isn't about Christians and liberals. It's about hating Muslims like those two girls who didn't do anything to anyone and got a bunch of hate poured at them by an American racist. And took the lives of two good Samaritans. Speech can kill. It incites ISIS. It incites us.
I get what you're saying. I hear a lot of stuff here that's hurtful between the different "tribes" as Tipsy puts it. We all have the choice not to come here if it's that hurtful to you. I avoid those discussions about religion like the plague.
Unless it's the Muslim religion.

Short summary of those who want to salute this murder but try to weasel-word their way around it.

Notice to muslims.

Christians in America aren't that easy to kill. We have totally insane whacked out white supremacists ready to cap your ass. You won't know who they are or where they are. They are insane and everywhere. Proceed at your own risk.

Actions have consequences.

(list may not be complete)

Thanks for self-identifying. Y'all be like "Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about bigots killing people on a train, okay? I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don’t know. I don’t know, did he reflect my own bigot speech or what’s going on, because, you know, I know nothing about bigots, I know nothing about white supremacists. And so you’re asking me a question that I’m supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about.”

--- which reminds me of a joke. Here he is:

Bigotry does not exist in my world.

Last edited:
Pogo stick would hate this signer

Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of
time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality
is so sublime & pure, [and] which denounces against the wicked eternal misery,
and [which] insured to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid
foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments.

Pogo stick would hate this signer

Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of
time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality
is so sublime & pure, [and] which denounces against the wicked eternal misery,
and [which] insured to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid
foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments.
Because Donald Trump is our bearer of Morals .....bbbbbbwuauaaahahaqhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Short summary of those who want to salute this murder but try to weasel-word around it.

Notice to muslims.

Christians in America aren't that easy to kill. We have totally insane whacked out white supremacists ready to cap your ass. You won't know who they are or where they are. They are insane and everywhere. Proceed at your own risk.

Thanks for self-identifying.

You're welcome. This wasn't just some 1-off, just so you know.

It's seething just under the surface with many.

This means you are a potential target, Mr. Muslim apologist; or do you just play one online?

Short summary of those who want to salute this murder but try to weasel-word around it.

Notice to muslims.

Correct! You will settle for nothing less than we denounce THESE murders but then you lecture us every time a Muslim slaughters! We got it man!

Would Pogo stick vote for this Founder?

I have lived, Sir, a long time, and the longer I live, the more convincing proofs I see of this truth, that God governs in the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid? We have been assured, Sir, in the Sacred Writings, that “except the Lord build the House, they labor in vain that build it.” I firmly believe this; and I also believe that without His concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better, than the Builders of Babel: We shall be divided by our partial local interests; our
projects will be confounded, and we ourselves shall become a reproach and bye
word down to future ages. And what is worse, mankind may hereafter from this
unfortunate instance, despair of establishing governments by human wisdom and
leave it to chance, war and conquest.

I therefore beg leave to move that henceforth prayers imploring the assistance of Heaven, and its blessings on our deliberations be held in this Assembly every morning before we proceed to business, and that one or more of the clergy of this city be requested to officiate in that service

Notice to muslims.

This means you are a potential target, Mr. Muslim apologist; or do you just play one online?

What's seething? Muslim anger at the West or Western anger at Muslims?

Correct on both counts, of course, I'm just wondering with whom you are not so coyly threatening Pogo?

Notice to muslims.

Correct! You will settle for nothing less than we denounce THESE murders but then you lecture us every time a Muslim slaughters! We got it man!

Still not getting it huh?

Here it is, laid out plain and simple. Pop quiz, one question. Ready?

What religion was this murderer?

Ooooopsie.

This is the Greasy Turd White Supremacist Jihadi White man murderer...a True Trump supporter...Just look at This Piece of Work Giving the Old Heil Hitler Salute

1495887448-jeremy_christian.jpg

Notice to muslims.

Not sure who you're addressing here. Can't be me since I've never posted any "Muslim apologia". If I did, it would exist. If it existed, you could quote it. Go ahead and do the math backward. In Arabic numerals if you like.

You knuckledraggers never get that pointing out the glaring flaws in a bigot's rant is a call-out of your logic ---- not a reference to the subject of your own bigotry.

That must be the result of swimming in the soup of self-delusion.

Two men have been killed as they tried to stop a man abusing two women who appeared to be Muslim, police in the US city of Portland say.

The abusive man turned on the two men and fatally stabbed them, police said.

The Council on American-Islamic Relations urged President Trump to speak out against increasing Islamophobia in the US.

It accused the president of exacerbating the trend with his statements and policies.

Police have identified the suspect as Jeremy Joseph Christian, 35. He has been charged with offences including aggravated murder, attempted murder, intimidation and being a felon in possession of a restricted weapon.

"Suspect was on the train and he was yelling and ranting and raving a lot of different things, including what would be characterised as hate speech or biased language," said Sgt Pete Simpson.

"In the midst of his ranting and raving, some people approached him, appeared to try to intervene with his behaviour. Some of the people that he was yelling at, they were attacked viciously by the suspect, resulting in the two deaths and one injury."

Jeremy Joseph Christian was arrested shortly after he got off the train. The two women he was abusing - one of whom was said by eyewitnesses to have been wearing a headscarf - left the scene before police could speak to them.

However one of the girls' parents later told the Oregonian newspaper that they were teenagers, one black and one Muslim.

Dyjuana Hudson said the attacker "was saying that Muslims should die."

Portland deaths: Two stabbed trying to stop anti-Muslim abuse - BBC News

Repeat thread.

Notice to muslims.

Correct on both counts, of course, I'm just wondering with whom you are not so coyly threatening Pogo?

That's exactly what he's doing, which I'm pretty sure is a violation of site rules, except he's threatening that "somebody else" will do it. Because he's too much of a fuckkking wimp to do it himself. So he plays Internet Tough Guy by Proxy.

It's instructive that upon his own logic being called out for what it is (this is the kkklown who posted "the solution is simple -- nuke Mecca") reacts not with a sympathy for the victims, not with a denunciation of violence, but with a warning of "there's more where that came from". Very instructive indeed.

This is the Greasy Turd White Supremacist Jihadi White man murderer...a True Trump supporter...Just look at This Piece of Work Giving the Old Heil Hitler Salute

1495887448-jeremy_christian.jpg

Never EVER trust a moron who can't figure out where the bill on a baseball cap goes. Unless he's wearing a catcher's mitt.

Notice to muslims.

That's exactly what he's doing, which I'm pretty sure is a violation of site rules, except he's threatening that "somebody else" will do it. Because he's too much of a fuckkking wimp to do it himself. So he plays Internet Tough Guy by Proxy.

It's instructive that upon his own logic being called out for what it is (this is the kkklown who posted "the solution is simple -- nuke Mecca") reacts not with a sympathy for the victims, not with a denunciation of violence, but with a warning of "there's more where that came from". Very instructive indeed.

Aww, Marion isn't bad, and I should have paused before writing "threatening." But you're right in the essentials; there's no sympathy for the innocent victims, just blame the Muslims.

Two men have been killed as they tried to stop a man abusing two women who appeared to be Muslim, police in the US city of Portland say.

The abusive man turned on the two men and fatally stabbed them, police said.

The Council on American-Islamic Relations urged President Trump to speak out against increasing Islamophobia in the US.

It accused the president of exacerbating the trend with his statements and policies.

Police have identified the suspect as Jeremy Joseph Christian, 35. He has been charged with offences including aggravated murder, attempted murder, intimidation and being a felon in possession of a restricted weapon.

"Suspect was on the train and he was yelling and ranting and raving a lot of different things, including what would be characterised as hate speech or biased language," said Sgt Pete Simpson.

"In the midst of his ranting and raving, some people approached him, appeared to try to intervene with his behaviour. Some of the people that he was yelling at, they were attacked viciously by the suspect, resulting in the two deaths and one injury."

Jeremy Joseph Christian was arrested shortly after he got off the train. The two women he was abusing - one of whom was said by eyewitnesses to have been wearing a headscarf - left the scene before police could speak to them.

However one of the girls' parents later told the Oregonian newspaper that they were teenagers, one black and one Muslim.

Dyjuana Hudson said the attacker "was saying that Muslims should die."

Portland deaths: Two stabbed trying to stop anti-Muslim abuse - BBC News

Repeat thread.
I posted it as the story was breaking, sorry bear.

Forum List

Back