growing Islamophobia

"Astonishing" two in three British Muslims would NOT give police terror tip-offs
TWO thirds of British Muslims would not inform the police if they thought that somebody close to them had become involved with terrorist sympathisers, according to a poll.
By LAURA MOWAT
PUBLISHED: 10:00, Mon, Apr 11, 2016 | UPDATED: 10:40, Mon, Apr 11, 2016

Two thirds of British Muslims would not give police terror tip-offs | UK | News | Express.co.uk

Yeah yeah the poll is directly linked above. You yourself saw it and clicked "thank you".
--- Now where is that result in the poll? Give us a question number, a page number, a quote, anything.

Fair warning --- I already know exactly where it is and exactly what it says and as well, what it does not say. This bullshit fake headline is about to be exposed.
Cnn did talk about what Tilly is bringing up and one mosquee ban one of the terrorist without report him. They protect themselves between Muslim

I don't care what CNN does. I read the actual poll --- which clearly none of them have done. They're taking a headline as if it were accurate without vetting it.

Well I did vet it because I know better. I know headlines lie and leave info out. I myself would never put up a link like this without first making sure the source actually says what the headline claims it says.

So I gave them a few minutes to catch up on their own homework -- that they should have done but didn't. It's several hundred pages. I was interested to read it because I have some background in surveys and statistics.

I shall give them a few more minutes to come up with something. As long as they fail to do so it confirms that they didn't even read their own link.
"Astonishing" two in three British Muslims would NOT give police terror tip-offs
TWO thirds of British Muslims would not inform the police if they thought that somebody close to them had become involved with terrorist sympathisers, according to a poll.
By LAURA MOWAT

Two thirds of British Muslims would not give police terror tip-offs | UK | News | Express.co.uk

Yeah yeah the poll is directly linked above. You yourself saw it and clicked "thank you".
--- Now where is that result in the poll? Give us a question number, a page number, a quote, anything.

Fair warning --- I already know exactly where it is and exactly what it says and as well, what it does not say. This bullshit fake headline is about to be exposed.
Cnn did talk about what Tilly is bringing up and one mosquee ban one of the terrorist without report him. They protect themselves between Muslim

I don't care what CNN does. I read the actual poll --- which clearly none of them have done. They're taking a headline as if it were accurate without vetting it.

Well I did vet it because I know better. I know headlines lie and leave info out. I myself would never put up a link like this without first making sure the source actually says what the headline claims it says.

So I gave them a few minutes to catch up on their own homework -- that they should have done but didn't. It's several hundred pages. I was interested to read it because I have some background in surveys and statistics.

I shall give them a few more minutes to come up with something. As long as they fail to do so it confirms that they didn't even read their own link.
Yet the leftists have always supported CNN who are Hillary pros and swearing as iron that they have checked their source especially all the blows against Trump. and They spoke well of what Tilly said plus the terrorist banned from the mosque

The whole planet was asking not to go Iraq and he did...the rest is history.
Isis and AL qaeda wouldn't have thrived in Iraq during Saddam''s rule. The US invasions with the coalition embolded the ISIS and others....it's a beef between imperialism and terrorism don't get us ordinary Muslims into it, we didn't sing up for this fiasco.

I condemn what happened. But why should I answer to what happened? Because I happenjoy to be Muslim ?
I had a busy day yesterday, I wasn't glued to the TV the whole day. Because I got a life :)

It's like me asking you....I hate you because the US bombed Mosul and killed +100 civilians.

I've said since the Iraq invasion and all other invasions....it will back fire, and the terrorists will be recruiting like crazy. No one attacks, gabon, South africa, japan, brasil, singapore?
I wonder why???
And yes those countries do have lot of Muslims in them.

The moral of the story , the greed of some countries over natural resources led them to create this mess. The people in the region die by thousands because of that. It wasn't the case when they had their dictators, was it?

Hey Issa What do you think of what happened in London? Now you think Islamophobia is justified? Tell me ... I know your shabby answer in advance it is not the fault of the Muslims NO wait is our fault the western if people are stabbed in the restaurants of London.

THERE WAS A SERIES OF TERRORIST ATTACKS TONIGHT IN LONDON.
LONDON BRIDGE — VAUXHALL — AND BOROUGH MARKET
A suspect was arrested by police near Borough Market–

A witness told BBC World that he heard the terrorist scream, ‘This is for Allah!’
You know what's a war? What's going on? There is no Army in the streets. it is a invisible war And what for the Iraq of Syria is related to the September 11, 2001 everything starting with its attacks in the USA does not deceive and Obama is well responsible the one who to withdraw the troops in Iraq is what had Create the Birth of ISIS.
But you forgotten the attacks before the 11th of September 2001? Is what you think Westerners are going to be massacred eternally without declared war on their enemies?

Be careful what you wish for. Your Googly Image (what if I told you making a post with nothing heavier than a Googly Image --- which can say anything you and Photoshop want it to --- means you have no point?) says "Google it". So I did.

This is Giuseppina Pasqualino di Marineo, an Italian performance artist travelling in Turkey on a peace mission who was killed by a motorist, whose story was misrepresented by a blog site candidly called "Yes I'm Right" which claimed "media was ignoring" the story.

>> After reports of Ms. Bacca’s death circulated, Ms. Bacca’s family and Italian and Turkish government officials immediately emphasized that the killing had been a cruel act by a possibly deranged person and could have happened almost anywhere.

“Just read any newspaper — people get killed for playing music too loudly, and women get raped in the subway; there are fiends everywhere,” (Rosalia Pasqualino, a sister of Ms. Bacca) said. “This was not a question of Turkey or of religion.” <<​

This was random violence by a random unemployed stranger for his own nefarious motives having nothing to do with religion. And it was nine years ago, which is why media were "ignoring" the story when the dishonest blog site tried to sell this as some kind of bigot bait in 2016. Here's the New York Times "ignoring" the story at the time it actually happened -- in 2008.

When the fuck are you idiots going to learn to vet your sources before making fools of yourselves?

See my next post for yet another exposure of fake news.

Islamaphobia is doing a fine job of growing itself, no outside help is being offered nor needed
Keep running around yucking it up about Allahs revenge, and defending and deflecting it,and you will get yourself closed down soon enough

upload_2017-6-4_14-40-23.png

Be careful what you wish for. Your Googly Image (what if I told you making a post with nothing heavier than a Googly Image --- which can say anything you and Photoshop want it to --- means you have no point?) says "Google it". So I did.

This is Giuseppina Pasqualino di Marineo, an Italian performance artist travelling in Turkey on a peace mission who was killed by a motorist, whose story was misrepresented by a blog site candidly called "Yes I'm Right" which claimed "media was ignoring" the story.

>> After reports of Ms. Bacca’s death circulated, Ms. Bacca’s family and Italian and Turkish government officials immediately emphasized that the killing had been a cruel act by a possibly deranged person and could have happened almost anywhere.

“Just read any newspaper — people get killed for playing music too loudly, and women get raped in the subway; there are fiends everywhere,” (Rosalia Pasqualino, a sister of Ms. Bacca) said. “This was not a question of Turkey or of religion.” <<​

This was random violence by a random unemployed stranger for his own nefarious motives having nothing to do with religion. And it was nine years ago, which is why media were "ignoring" the story when the dishonest blog site tried to sell this as some kind of bigot bait in 2016. Here's the New York Times "ignoring" the story at the time it actually happened -- in 2008.

When the fuck are you idiots going to learn to vet your sources before making fools of yourselves?

What if I told you , ------------------------------------- Or you can only find the information you want to find because finding something that isn't a LIBERAL BS FKING LIE fits what you want it to.

this is a real incident which actually happened. some asses don't know how to Search a fkn thing

upload_2017-6-4_15-1-14.png

LEARN HOW THE FK TO FIND INFORMATION---- SO YOU BECAREFUL WHAT THE FK LIES YOU SPREAD BASED OF STUPIDITY.

MILAN — The two friends, both performance artists, hatched the idea about a year ago: wearing white wedding dresses, they would hitchhike from Italy to the Balkans to the Middle East to send a message of peace and “marriage between different peoples and nations.”

But the message delivered by their performance piece was mostly sad and raw. After just three weeks on the road, one of the two Italian artists, Pippa Bacca, 33, was killed by a driver who offered her a ride.

Her naked body was found on April 11 in some bushes near a Turkish village after a suspect led investigators to the site. Although an official cause of death has not been given, local Turkish authorities said Ms. Bacca had been raped and strangled.

The killing has stirred broad public anger and grief in Turkey and Italy. Still, what Ms. Bacca would have wanted, her family and friends said, was her message of peace to live on.

Continue reading the main story
RELATED COVERAGE

“She thought that in the world there were more positive than negative

Pippa Bacca, an Italian Artist Killed During Performance Trip for Peace, Is Mourned

View attachment 130975

What if I told you , ------------------------------------- Or you can only find the information you want to find because finding something that isn't a LIBERAL BS FKING LIE fits what you want it to.

this is a real incident which actually happened. some asses don't know how to Search a fkn thing

View attachment 130980

LEARN HOW THE FK TO FIND INFORMATION---- SO YOU BECAREFUL WHAT THE FK LIES YOU SPREAD BASED OF STUPIDITY.

MILAN — The two friends, both performance artists, hatched the idea about a year ago: wearing white wedding dresses, they would hitchhike from Italy to the Balkans to the Middle East to send a message of peace and “marriage between different peoples and nations.”

But the message delivered by their performance piece was mostly sad and raw. After just three weeks on the road, one of the two Italian artists, Pippa Bacca, 33, was killed by a driver who offered her a ride.

Her naked body was found on April 11 in some bushes near a Turkish village after a suspect led investigators to the site. Although an official cause of death has not been given, local Turkish authorities said Ms. Bacca had been raped and strangled.

The killing has stirred broad public anger and grief in Turkey and Italy. Still, what Ms. Bacca would have wanted, her family and friends said, was her message of peace to live on.

RELATED COVERAGE

Pippa Bacca, an Italian Artist Killed During Performance Trip for Peace, Is Mourned

upload_2017-6-4_15-5-12.png

View attachment 130975

View attachment 130980

RELATED COVERAGE

View attachment 130981

upload_2017-6-4_15-8-52.png

View attachment 130975

View attachment 130980

RELATED COVERAGE

That's the same link I just gave you, you illiterate moron. :banghead:

I am concerned that two thirds of British Muslims would not alert the authorities to a terrorist plot. That is a high and disturbing number.

https://www.icmunlimited.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Mulims-full-suite-data-plus-topline.pdf

Really......

Thanks for the link. And what page of that would this be on?

I smell bullshit.

By LAURA MOWAT

OK fake-news junkies, I gave you two hours. Time's up. By this point you've either pored through the link to find out your headline is bullshit, or you're running away in fear of what it actually says.

Based on my experience with these things I'm impressed. This is actually a pretty comprehensive study. Very thorough, finding out exactly where people live, how they got there, what they think about their country (UK) and how they're treated there and how they view their cultural ideals (interestingly, for one, the idea of Sharia as community law checks in at a whoppng 1%).

Notable finds:
  • In Question 22 (p 243) three-quarters all respondents condemn the use of threats of violence/terrorism. 83% condemn the idea of terrorist acts used as protest (and, p 260, well over 90% condemn depending on region)
  • In Question 23 (p 275) greater than four out of five condemn the idea of "suicide bombing to fight injustice"
  • Question 35 (p 317) asks "Have you personally seen anything which has tried to encourage people to support violent extremism in the name of religion? 82% responded "no".

Not looking real good for the veracity of this headline is it?

Here it is -- Question 37, page 323:

"If you thought that someone who is close to you was getting involved with people who support terrorism in Syria, would you:" (followed by choices of what they would do in that case)

The 'winner' in that question was "Talk directly to that person about it to dissuade them" (46%)

Next was "Look for help" at 37%. "Help" was defined in the poll as talking to one's own family, talking to the recruit's family, consulting an imam, and community organisations.

The only other avenue offered to counter the person being recruited was "Report it to the police" at 34%. "I would not get involved" was chosen by less than ten percent.

In other words of the three avenues listed to stop the recruit from getting involved in terrorism (specifically in Syria), "report it to the police" was deemed the least directly effective of the three. Personal contact was deemed more effective, followed by guidance from community groups, families and religious clerics. ALL of them are methods of dissuading the recruit from that course, the only difference being which avenue would be most effective. And you'll notice that 46 + 37 + 34 add up to 117%, meaning many would follow more than one of those courses simultaneously. All for the same purpose of arresting the recruitment of this hypothetical person to terrorism.

That's it --- they say personal action would be more effective than the indirect "reporting it to the police". Ask any Second Amendment person on this site about a similar situation versus "report it to the police" and watch a similar result.

So where
is the negatively-phrased question that says the respondent "would not" report it to the police?

Again that was asserted here:

and here:

I am concerned that two thirds of British Muslims would not alert the authorities to a terrorist plot. That is a high and disturbing number.

Where does that finding appear in this poll?

NOWHERE. That question does not exist. Nowhere does it ask what the respondent would NOT do. That's why they can't answer my pointed question --- they didn't even bother to read their own source material.

A "high and disturbing number"? Sure it is. Because it's FAKE. That's the whole idea ----- to get the gullibles to swallow a headline. WHEN is it ever going to sink in to you Gullibles that these bullshit headlines are written to play y'all like a three-dollar banjo? A "high and disturbing number" is exactly what's going to sell papers. DUH! :eusa_doh:

Moreover to add insult to gullibility, the question was never about a "terrorist plot" nor did it refer to "tip offs" about such a plot in the UK. It says, specifically "in Syria". And nowhere does it ask the exclusionary.

Always vet your source. Thanks to Papageorgio providing the link that disproves the fake news with his own link that he didn't bother to read but didn't hesitate to trot out when he thought it said something it doesn't.

His own link. :lmao:

Last edited:

“Just read any newspaper — people get killed for playing music too loudly, and women get raped in the subway; there are fiends everywhere,” (Rosalia Pasqualino, a sister of Ms. Bacca) said. “This was not a question of Turkey or of religion.” <<

You seriously believe this bolsters your insane take on her rape and murder?

What was the purpose of her trek again???

The thread title is poorly crafted and basically an attempt to signify that we are worried about nothing on purpose and irrationally

View attachment 130975

View attachment 130980

RELATED COVERAGE

That's the same link I just gave you, you illiterate moron. :banghead:

You missed the point of the " BOLD" illiterate MORON :clap:

Have you expressed outrage for the Coptic Christians that were murdered in Egypt? Or were there crickets?
I'm trying to remember if I have seen any liberals on this board express outrage for that.

I don't think I have.

https://www.icmunlimited.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Mulims-full-suite-data-plus-topline.pdf

Really......

I smell bullshit.

By LAURA MOWAT

OK fake-news junkies, I gave you two hours. Time's up. By this point you've either pored through the link to find out your headline is bullshit, or you're running away in fear of what it actually says.

Based on my experience with these things I'm impressed. This is actually a pretty comprehensive study. Very thorough, finding out exactly where people live, how they got there, what they think about their country (UK) and how they're treated there and how they view their cultural ideals (interestingly, for one, the idea of Sharia as community law checks in at a whoppng 1%).

Notable finds:
  • In Question 22 (p 243) three-quarters all respondents condemn the use of threats of violence/terrorism. 83% condemn the idea of terrorist acts used as protest (and, p 260, well over 90% condemn depending on region)
  • In Question 23 (p 275) greater than four out of five condemn the idea of "suicide bombing to fight injustice"
  • Question 35 (p 317) asks "Have you personally seen anything which has tried to encourage people to support violent extremism in the name of religion? 82% responded "no".

"If you thought that someone who is close to you was getting involved with people who support terrorism in Syria, would you:" (followed by choices of what they would do in that case)

The 'winner' in that question was "Talk directly to that person about it to dissuade them" (46%)

Next was "Look for help" at 37%. "Help" was defined in the poll as talking to one's own family, talking to the recruit's family, consulting an imam, and community organisations.

The only other avenue offered to counter the person being recruited was "Report it to the police" at 34%. "I would not get involved" was chosen by less than ten percent.

In other words of the three avenues listed to stop the recruit from getting involved in terrorism (specifically in Syria), "report it to the police" was deemed the least directly effective of the three. Personal contact was deemed more effective, followed by guidance from community groups, families and religious clerics. ALL of them are methods of dissuading the recruit from that course, the only difference being which avenue would be most effective. And you'll notice that 46 + 37 + 34 add up to 117%, meaning many would follow more than one of those courses simultaneously. All for the same purpose of arresting the recruitment of this hypothetical person to terrorism.

That's it --- they say personal action would be more effective than the indirect "reporting it to the police". Ask any Second Amendment person on this site about a similar situation versus "report it to the police" and watch a similar result.

So where
is the negatively-phrased question that says the respondent "would not" report it to the police?

and here:

NOWHERE. That question does not exist. Nowhere does it ask what the respondent would NOT do. That's why they can't answer my pointed question --- they didn't even bother to read their own source material.

A "high and disturbing number"? Sure it is. Because it's FAKE. That's the whole idea ----- to get the gullibles to swallow a headline. WHEN is it ever going to sink in to you Gullibles that these bullshit headlines are written to play y'all like a three-dollar banjo? A "high and disturbing number" is exactly what's going to sell papers. DUH! :eusa_doh:

Moreover to add insult to gullibility, the question was never about a "terrorist plot" nor did it refer to "tip offs" about such a plot in the UK. It says, specifically "in Syria". And nowhere does it ask the exclusionary.

Always vet your source. Thanks to Papageorgio providing the link that disproves the fake news with his own link that he didn't bother to read but didn't hesitate to trot out when he thought it said something it doesn't.

So two thirds would not report it to the police. Why not?

Really......

I smell bullshit.

By LAURA MOWAT

Notable finds:

So where

and here:

Aaaaaand here we go AGAIN ----

*****WHERE******* does it say "two thirds would NOT"?

You never read your own link, and this is where the not-reading got you. Now you have to read it.
I already did. It ain't there.

Witnesses: Man Cut the Throats of Two MAX Passengers Who Tried to Stop Anti-Muslim Bullying of Women on Northeast Portland Train

>> May 26: A man riding the MAX [light rail service] in Northeast Portland [Oregon] fatally stabbed two passengers who tried to stop him from hurling racial and anti-Muslim insults at women on the train, witnesses tell WW's news partner KATU-TV.

The suspect is currently in Portland police custody. The stabbing occurred at about 4:30 this afternoon as the light-rail train pulled into the Hollywood Transit Center.

Details of the triple stabbing, which killed two men, are still emerging. But eyewitness reports to KATU and The Oregonian indicate it was an anti-immigrant hate crime.

Witnesses told KATU’s Joe Douglass the stabbing suspect was hurling racial insults at two women with dark skin, one of whom was wearing a headdress. Two men who came to the woman’s defense had their throats slashed by the suspect, witnesses said.

Another witness says she saw two women who appeared to be of Middle Eastern-descent get on the train. At least one of them was wearing a headdress. The suspect was asking them questions when he got belligerent. When another bystander tried to calm him down, the man took out a knife and began stabbing people.

“He said, ‘Get off the bus, and get out of the country because you don’t pay taxes here,’ [he said he] doesn’t like Muslims, they’re criminals,” Evelin Hernandez said. ....<< (original report --- Willamette Week)

Followup: Perp was White Supremacist who delivered Nazi Salutes and Racial Slurs at "Free Speech" Rally

>> I shook the killer's filthy hand 28 days ago. Mine feels tainted now, as though I somehow sanctioned his act, though I was only trying to get some information out of him.

He had just marched through Montavilla Park chanting "n*gger" and throwing fascist salutes, wearing an American Revolutionary War flag like a cape.

It was this act that sparked the first moment of chaos at the "free speech" rally on April 29 in Montavilla Park, which then proceeded down 82nd Avenue, a miserable replacement for a neighborhood parade canceled due to the threat of political violence. The man in the flag cape was quickly swarmed by scrawny young antifa kids, then by officers from the Portland Police Bureau.

After the scrum dispersed, I stood by watching while police searched his backpack. They seemed to know that, prior to the march, he had posted a Facebook message threatening to "shoot to kill POLICE if they ATTEMPT DISARM" anyone openly carrying a firearm to the rally. <<

Whelp --- this is exactly why we try to control the hatemongers on this site as well. Here, two of us have been slaughtered for standing up against such bigotry.

Time to assess where you're going with this, doncha think haters?

Guess that means they should had appeased him, right? If they hadn't changed confronted him, they'd be alive, right?

You expect all of us to appease violent Muslims, why aren't you expecting people to do the same against white supremacists?
Good question

Really......

I smell bullshit.

By LAURA MOWAT

Notable finds:

So where

and here:

Aaaaaand here we go AGAIN ----

*****WHERE******* does it say "two thirds would NOT"?

You never read your own link, and this is where the not-reading got you. Now you have to read it.
I already did. It ain't there.

You quoted it!

Forum List

Back