Groundbreaking Documentary “Sounds the Alarm” on Christian Genocide Worldwide

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
All of us should watch this documentary if it becomes available to us.

By Tsivya Fox December 20, 2015 , 10:30 am

image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/w...thiopian-beheading-2-christian-april-2015.jpg

ISIS-ethiopian-beheading-2-christian-april-2015.jpg

Ethiopian Christians being led by ISIS to their deaths in Libya. (Screenshot)

In nearly every Islamic country worldwide, religious minorities are being persecuted at unprecedented levels. Hundreds are murdered each day and already thousands have become refugees fleeing from religious persecution. Places of worship have been torched or raised and yet, there is no world outcry.

The Clarion Project, a nonprofit organization founded in 2006, is working to wake up the sleeping masses with a new, groundbreaking film about radical Islam called “Faithkeepers – Sound the Alarm on Christian Genocide.

With the release of their fifth film exposing the dangers of Islamic extremism, Clarion strives to provide a platform for the voices of moderation and encourage grassroots activism.

“This film is about the persecution of minorities in the Middle East. Like Rwanda and Kosovo where millions of people were murdered in cold blood and the world was silent, there is genocide happening against Christians and other minorities in Islamic countries and people are unaware or indifferent to this enormous tragedy,” noted Jeremy Cardash, Clarion’s Director of Marketing, to Breaking Israel News.

Read more at

Groundbreaking Documentary "Sounds the Alarm" on Christian Genocide - Israel News

The Clarion Fund is a hate group spreading hatred, and wanting Christians to take down Muslims and now Iran.

News flash, the Christians are siding with Hezbollah in Lebanon. Sunnis in Nigeria are committing genocide against the Shias.

Clarion Fund should be declared as a hate group an should be shut down.

Penelope never met a Christian from Lebanon. I have been acquainted with Lebanese Christians since my childhood-----little kid-hood-----starting 60+ years
ago. -----of course Hezbollah filth in Lebanon is not that old-----but lots of associated
issues are-----the ones that galvanized Christian flight from Lebanon starting way back in the 1940s Iran planted its filth in Lebanon even before it planted its
filth in Yemen and LONG before it planted its filth in Syria------anyone interested in---WHY SYRIA, LEBANON and YEMEN------take a look at the map

Penelope never met a Christian from Lebanon. I have been acquainted with Lebanese Christians since my childhood-----little kid-hood-----starting 60+ years
ago. -----of course Hezbollah filth in Lebanon is not that old-----but lots of associated
issues are-----the ones that galvanized Christian flight from Lebanon starting way back in the 1940s Iran planted its filth in Lebanon even before it planted its
filth in Yemen and LONG before it planted its filth in Syria------anyone interested in---WHY SYRIA, LEBANON and YEMEN------take a look at the map

Life changed a lot when you were a kid, and Lebanon didn't have Hezbollah then. Read the news Irosie, quit depending on how it was and your perception of stuff, get real. We know why Syria, Lebanon and Yemen are getting hammered to death, same reason Iraq did. Look at the mess, but in the end, Israel will get more land and sea coast, and SA will be king of the arabs.

I get you hate Iran, only because your Zionist buddies do. SA and Israel , are like to peas in a pod.

The Clarion Fund is a hate group spreading hatred, and wanting Christians to take down Muslims and now Iran.

News flash, the Christians are siding with Hezbollah in Lebanon. Sunnis in Nigeria are committing genocide against the Shias.

And you can't support a single syllable of your claim. The truth is that Christians are more persecuted now than they have been in centuries
The Voice of the Martyrs

Life changed a lot when you were a kid, and Lebanon didn't have Hezbollah then. Read the news Irosie, quit depending on how it was and your perception of stuff, get real. We know why Syria, Lebanon and Yemen are getting hammered to death, same reason Iraq did. Look at the mess, but in the end, Israel will get more land and sea coast, and SA will be king of the arabs.

I get you hate Iran, only because your Zionist buddies do. SA and Israel , are like to peas in a pod.

It seems your perception is pretty distorted from the false news that you read.

Christians are the most persecuted religious group worldwide. An average of at least 180 Christians around the world are killed each month for their faith. (Source: Open Doors USA)

Christians in more than 60 countries face persecution from their governments or surrounding neighbors simply because of their belief in Christ. (Source: U.S. Department of State)

Life changed a lot when you were a kid, and Lebanon didn't have Hezbollah then.

rosie ^^^^ here penny repeat what I wrote----hoping that no one will notice that she
"copied"

Read the news Irosie, quit depending on how it was and your perception of stuff,

rosie-----the illiterate penny----who does the islamo Nazi propaganda copy and
pasted is telling ME to read (roflmao) An understanding of HOW IT WAS---
is vital in understanding HOW IT IS---------

get real. We know why Syria, Lebanon and Yemen are getting hammered to death, same reason Iraq did. Look at the mess, but in the end, Israel will get more land and sea coast, and SA will be king of the arabs.

yes-----get real. Syria has been engaged in a civil war galvanized by the MURDEROUS ASSADS for more actual decades.

Lebanon has been engaged
in muslim/Christian suppressed strife since FRENCH PROTECTORATE days----era of world war II

Yemen has been engaged in ongoing civil war----south vs north
since the 1950s --------learn some history Penny-------Yemen has a distinction----
it is the ONLY place hit by NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS----compliments of Baathist
pig GAMEL ABDEL NASSER------(1950s) since world war I (penny's fave---nitrogen mustard gas kills over days TO YEARS----excrutiating death especially in
children)

penny>>>>

Iran and Israel had an excellent relationship until 1979------when the Ayatoilets
took over.. Until then my Iranian colleagues traveled EL AL------when they went
home to TEHERAN for a visit. Sheeesh penny-----have you been in a coma
all your life?

What about the genocide of Christians in Palestine then, down by 90% in the last 7 years. Who will you blame for those murders and forced expulsions as the "Zionists" are not to be seen when the murders take place. The population of Christians in Israel has increased over and above the natural birth rate showing that the "Zionists" are taking in Christians from Palestine and other Islamic nations.

I find it quite peculiar that Rosie has such a weak grasp of history. Iran was under the Shah and a close U.S. and Israeli ally before Hezbollah was formed.

Christians are the most persecuted religious group worldwide. An average of at least 180 Christians around the world are killed each month for their faith. (Source: Open Doors USA)

Christians in more than 60 countries face persecution from their governments or surrounding neighbors simply because of their belief in Christ. (Source: U.S. Department of State)

".........branding Christians “blood-sucking vampires” and calling for them to be expelled from the country.Bentzi Gopstein, leader of the Lehava organization, penned an article published on the ultra-Orthodox Kooker website last week decrying the “lack of spiritual security” he’s felt in Jerusalem of late because of “our deadly centuries-old enemy — the Christian church...........
“Christmas has no place in the Holy Land,” he concluded."

Head of extremist Jewish group calls Christians ‘blood-sucking vampires’

I find it quite peculiar that Rosie has such a weak grasp of history. Iran was under the Shah and a close U.S. and Israeli ally before Hezbollah was formed.

Try again , Baathist fascist, At no point did I suggest that Iran was NOT an ally of the USA or not friendly toward Israel during the time of the SHAH----Is English not your mother tongue? Flight of Christians from Lebanon at that time (ie during
the time of the SHAH) had nothing to do with Iran. The planting of Hezbollah
filth in Iran is a post 1979 AYATOILET phenomenon. The flight of Christians
from Lebanon was ----related to sunni oppression. The flight of jews from Iran
pre 1979 was a manefestion of the growing forces of Islamism in Iran-----the same
force that destroyed the shah. Your claim that I have a "weak grasp of history"
is UTTERLY HILARIOUS

So? Iran was a tolerant, civilized nation with pride in their culture and history before the Islamic animals took over.

".........branding Christians “blood-sucking vampires” and calling for them to be expelled from the country.Bentzi Gopstein, leader of the Lehava organization, penned an article published on the ultra-Orthodox Kooker website last week decrying the “lack of spiritual security” he’s felt in Jerusalem of late because of “our deadly centuries-old enemy — the Christian church...........

Yeah? Isn't that what neo Nazis here in the US call Jews?

Did you watch the Protocols of Elders of Zion show which was a hit in Muslim / Arab countries, portraying Jews as blood suckers?

Keep digging:

:dig:

Maybe if Ms. Skinhead could get off the lap of her Iranian boyfriend, she might find time to read this book.

Crucified Again: Exposing Islam’s New War on Christians: Raymond Ibrahim: 9781621570257: Amazon.com: Books

Looks like Mr. Saleem and his musical chair partner Haniya wouldn't be watching the documentary. All they had to say was that they weren't interested. Say, I wonder if they would wish their Facebook friend "Happily Married Muslim Couple" best wishes for the holiday season from me.

So? Iran was a tolerant, civilized nation with pride in their culture and history before the Islamic animals took over.

Iran was Islamic under the Shah. And, was not tolerant or civilized at all. Ask the many secular Iranians that were tortured and murdered by the SAVAK.

All of us should watch this documentary if it becomes available to us.

By Tsivya Fox December 20, 2015 , 10:30 am

image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/w...thiopian-beheading-2-christian-april-2015.jpg

ISIS-ethiopian-beheading-2-christian-april-2015.jpg

Ethiopian Christians being led by ISIS to their deaths in Libya. (Screenshot)

In nearly every Islamic country worldwide, religious minorities are being persecuted at unprecedented levels. Hundreds are murdered each day and already thousands have become refugees fleeing from religious persecution. Places of worship have been torched or raised and yet, there is no world outcry.

The Clarion Project, a nonprofit organization founded in 2006, is working to wake up the sleeping masses with a new, groundbreaking film about radical Islam called “Faithkeepers – Sound the Alarm on Christian Genocide.

With the release of their fifth film exposing the dangers of Islamic extremism, Clarion strives to provide a platform for the voices of moderation and encourage grassroots activism.

“This film is about the persecution of minorities in the Middle East. Like Rwanda and Kosovo where millions of people were murdered in cold blood and the world was silent, there is genocide happening against Christians and other minorities in Islamic countries and people are unaware or indifferent to this enormous tragedy,” noted Jeremy Cardash, Clarion’s Director of Marketing, to Breaking Israel News.

Read more at

Groundbreaking Documentary "Sounds the Alarm" on Christian Genocide - Israel News

Kind of what happens when you destabilize the world.

I made this video 8 years ago and put it on Youtube. How many times did USMB right wingers call this a lie. Only we have 8 years of evidence since I made this video. And all the evidence says I was right then which means I'm right now.

Oh, and you get to hear my voice. Lucky you.

Forum List

Back