Groundbreaking Documentary “Sounds the Alarm” on Christian Genocide Worldwide

So why didn't Bush bring Iraqi Christians here?

I feel that we should let the Christians from Iraq come here. We let in the Cubans and the Vietnamese. Why do the Christians from Iraq deserve any less? I already know the answer. Bush doesn't want his failed policy to come here. He didn't care about the people in New Orleans. He only went into Iraq because he thought it would make him a hero. He is transparent.

Penelope never met a Christian from Lebanon. I have been acquainted with Lebanese Christians since my childhood-----little kid-hood-----starting 60+ years
ago. -----of course Hezbollah filth in Lebanon is not that old-----but lots of associated
issues are-----the ones that galvanized Christian flight from Lebanon starting way back in the 1940s Iran planted its filth in Lebanon even before it planted its
filth in Yemen and LONG before it planted its filth in Syria------anyone interested in---WHY SYRIA, LEBANON and YEMEN------take a look at the map

I find it quite peculiar that Rosie has such a weak grasp of history. Iran was under the Shah and a close U.S. and Israeli ally before Hezbollah was formed.

So? Iran was a tolerant, civilized nation with pride in their culture and history before the Islamic animals took over.

Iran was Islamic under the Shah. And, was not tolerant or civilized at all. Ask the many secular Iranians that were tortured and murdered by the SAVAK.

political issues. The shah did not torture and murder Bahais simple for being
bahais as do the dogs you worship

Last edited:
Penelope never met a Christian from Lebanon. I have been acquainted with Lebanese Christians since my childhood-----little kid-hood-----starting 60+ years
ago. -----of course Hezbollah filth in Lebanon is not that old-----but lots of associated
issues are-----the ones that galvanized Christian flight from Lebanon starting way back in the 1940s Iran planted its filth in Lebanon even before it planted its
filth in Yemen and LONG before it planted its filth in Syria------anyone interested in---WHY SYRIA, LEBANON and YEMEN------take a look at the map

I find it quite peculiar that Rosie has such a weak grasp of history. Iran was under the Shah and a close U.S. and Israeli ally before Hezbollah was formed.

So? Iran was a tolerant, civilized nation with pride in their culture and history before the Islamic animals took over.

Iran was Islamic under the Shah. And, was not tolerant or civilized at all. Ask the many secular Iranians that were tortured and murdered by the SAVAK.

Ha ha ha ha! Iran was Islamic under the shah?!

You illiterate fool. The Shah was a secular dictator and very anti Islamic. His father was worse. In fact, the shah desposed Khomieni, who fled to Iraq, and planned the Islamic takeover of Iran while in exile. He should have executed the animal and saved the world. However, the shah was very tolerant towards all minorities, and pro women's rights.

Now run along.

Ha ha ha ha! Iran was Islamic under the shah?!

You illiterate fool. The Shah was a secular dictator and very anti Islamic. His father was worse. In fact, the shah desposed Khomieni, who fled to Iraq, and planned the Islamic takeover of Iran while in exile. He should have executed the animal and saved the world. However, the shah was very tolerant towards all minorities, and pro women's rights.

Now run along.

the Baathist fascist dogs MUST vilify all who reject their fascist shit. Baathism is what it is------a totalitarian, utopian, genocidal perversion on the level of STALINISM, POL POT-ISM, ADOLF-HITLERISM, ISIS-ISM, IRANIAN SHIITISM etc etc. Basthism is the place at which pol-potism meets himmlerism. East is east and west is west and----possible ne'er the twain shall
meet-------but fascism meets stalinims in the sewer of BAATHISM

So why didn't Bush bring Iraqi Christians here?

I feel that we should let the Christians from Iraq come here. We let in the Cubans and the Vietnamese. Why do the Christians from Iraq deserve any less? I already know the answer. Bush doesn't want his failed policy to come here. He didn't care about the people in New Orleans. He only went into Iraq because he thought it would make him a hero. He is transparent.
Almost as transparent and your lame attempt to connect your Booooosh bullshit to the genocidal attempt towards Chrisitians.
And, BTW, you sound like a gay black guy

Sent from my Y538 using Tapatalk

Where is all the large scale persecution of Christians? Forget the middle east, where else? What evidence is there?

"Iran was Islamic under the Shah". Ha ha ha ho ho ho....merry Ramadung.

:blowup:

Where is all the large scale persecution of Christians? Forget the middle east, where else? What evidence is there?
Korea, China, and don't forget the ME. Just because you don't want to count it doesn't mean it doesn't count

How about providing some evidence rather than assume what someone else is thinking. I don't know either way where this is a 'huge' problem other than the middle east with the radical groups there persecuting everyone including Christians.

Korea, China, and don't forget the ME. Just because you don't want to count it doesn't mean it doesn't count

How about providing some evidence rather than assume what someone else is thinking. I don't know either way where this is a 'huge' problem other than the middle east with the radical groups there persecuting everyone including Christians.
I provided the link. I can't make you click.
Google, Voice of the Martyrs

I'm surprised he is asleep at the switch when it comes to the Boko Haram in Africa. After all, they are not playing patty cakes when they slit the throats of Christians. Plus Christians aren't exactly treated so nicely in parts of Indonesia. Looks like the Christians don't have it very good in Bangladesh.

Bangladeshi Christians Skip Traditional Christmas Midnight Mass

All of us should watch this documentary if it becomes available to us.

Groundbreaking Documentary “Sounds the Alarm” on Christian Genocide Worldwide
By Tsivya Fox December 20, 2015 , 10:30 am

image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/w...thiopian-beheading-2-christian-april-2015.jpg

ISIS-ethiopian-beheading-2-christian-april-2015.jpg

Ethiopian Christians being led by ISIS to their deaths in Libya. (Screenshot)

In nearly every Islamic country worldwide, religious minorities are being persecuted at unprecedented levels. Hundreds are murdered each day and already thousands have become refugees fleeing from religious persecution. Places of worship have been torched or raised and yet, there is no world outcry.

The Clarion Project, a nonprofit organization founded in 2006, is working to wake up the sleeping masses with a new, groundbreaking film about radical Islam called “Faithkeepers – Sound the Alarm on Christian Genocide.

With the release of their fifth film exposing the dangers of Islamic extremism, Clarion strives to provide a platform for the voices of moderation and encourage grassroots activism.

“This film is about the persecution of minorities in the Middle East. Like Rwanda and Kosovo where millions of people were murdered in cold blood and the world was silent, there is genocide happening against Christians and other minorities in Islamic countries and people are unaware or indifferent to this enormous tragedy,” noted Jeremy Cardash, Clarion’s Director of Marketing, to Breaking Israel News.

Read more at

Groundbreaking Documentary "Sounds the Alarm" on Christian Genocide - Israel News

Hope it not like the CBN propaganda piece which is a regular boogeyman piece of clips patched together

The Clarion Fund is a hate group spreading hatred, and wanting Christians to take down Muslims and now Iran.

News flash, the Christians are siding with Hezbollah in Lebanon. Sunnis in Nigeria are committing genocide against the Shias.

Clarion Fund should be declared as a hate group an should be shut down.

yep... the clarion fund is financed by neocon loons.

Forum List

Back