Ground war delayed

Those who hate America, who see America as more bad than good, and that would be most of the left, aren't going to learn. They so admire others in the world as being morally superior to us that they happily see America and Americans suffer. They revel and rejoice, at least in private, when that happens.

How do we objectively measure America's good against other countries. I suggest:

1. Count up America's wars of aggression and the civilian body count attributed to American bombing.

2. .............................

3. ..............................
And all the chaos we are now seeing is a direct result of American leftist policies and positions that encouraged it all.

They are too ideologically brainwashed to understand that what they wish for will not result in anything they will appreciate or enjoy but there will likely be much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Blaming America's left is fine and it makes no attempt to absolve America of it's responsibility!

The world is 87% more dangerous since Tater was installed like a shitter in the WH.

Wise words!

But a very careless admission of guilt for your own country.

All Americans need to own their president and their government. It's no different than it was for the people of Germany needing to own the Nazis.

Yeah, but no more mean tweets.....The world is 87% more dangerous since Tater was installed like a shitter in the WH.
Yep. That and a lot more. There are times that Trump really can be unlikable. But I'll take that any day of the week to get the really amazing good results that he got.

1698175171405.png

I think the Israelis are taking their time getting a coordinated plan together because urban combat in Gaza is going to be very difficult. They will lose many soldiers to Hamas in the upcoming battles.

You missed the story in the OP. Israel is being asked to delay the ground war by the Biden regime. So, again, the Biden regime's position right now is that Hamas should remain in power.

Look at that liberal dumb fuck that can’t think straight with Hamas dicks jammed down his throat.
hahaha. nice try, loser.

i was pointing out fraudballs usual costume changing depending on the situation. peacenik wrt ukraine, warhawk wrt gaza. Helen lovejoy, Pinochet fluffer. can't get anymore fraudulent than that. maybe you can top it, lamer.

You missed the story in the OP. Israel is being asked to delay the ground war by the Biden regime. So, again, the Biden regime's position right now is that Hamas should remain in power.
That is thus your opinion, but claiming someone else believes that requires proof. Biden can ask for blueberries with his oatmeal, but it doesn't mean he is going to get it. The Israelis are likely delaying for their own reasons.

Wise words!

But a very careless admission of guilt for your own country.

All Americans need to own their president and their government. It's no different than it was for the people of Germany needing to own the Nazis.
Wise words maybe, but what is the point? Yes, the Democrats have controlled the US government and made the world a more dangerous place. More than half of Americans now agree with that statement. The comparison to the people of Germany is not apropos. Hitler did wonders for the German economy and was very popular until the end of WW2.

Last edited:
They are too ideologically brainwashed to understand that what they wish for will not result in anything they will appreciate or enjoy but there will likely be much wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Oh you mean the 'left' for questioning the state of Israel's goals?

Well , let's give it a year , and i'll wager the same brainwashed sword rattlers we read here are the ones doing the wailing and gnashing

Fact is, they're the same crowd who did so after 9/11, and ended up doing just that

~S~

Oh you mean the 'left' for questioning the state of Israel's goals?

Well , let's give it a year , and i'll wager the same brainwashed sword rattlers we read here are the ones doing the wailing and gnashing

Fact is, they're the same crowd who did so after 9/11, and ended up doing just that

~S~
Anyone question the swine Hamas's goal which is make all Jews extinct

How do we objectively measure America's good against other countries. I suggest:

1. Count up America's wars of aggression and the civilian body count attributed to American bombing.

2. .............................

3. ..............................

Blaming America's left is fine and it makes no attempt to absolve America of it's responsibility!
In all due respect sir you should not include yourself in that 'we'. Let's include those capable of being objective and intellectually honest about America okay? Your posts re America and Americans has never been that so far as I've seen on this forum.

Forum List

Back