ground beef & shrimp

together? Could I incorporate these two together? I got 1.3 lbs of shrimp and 1.8 lbs of ground beef I need to get rid of..
One dish, or should I try to make a couple different ones? They don't seem like they would work together but you never know!

Add some sausage and make Jambalaya.

Use the shrimp as an appetizer, then make hamburgers, or a hamburger casserole.
together? Could I incorporate these two together? I got 1.3 lbs of shrimp and 1.8 lbs of ground beef I need to get rid of..
One dish, or should I try to make a couple different ones? They don't seem like they would work together but you never know!
So no veggies?
Absolutely. I have to figure out a dish first lol.
Thought about hamburger casserole and shrimp scampi. Or shrimp scampi with spaghetti. Or something like that. Or just hold off on the shrimp one more day..lol

So no veggies?
Thought about hamburger casserole and shrimp scampi. Or shrimp scampi with spaghetti. Or something like that. Or just hold off on the shrimp one more day..lol
Depends on the smell and color, or precook it and keep it in fridge or freezer...

I love shrimp scampi! Why not hold off on the hamburger? Shrimp is better fresher. You could cook the casserole today and eat tomorrow. Or make spaghetti, it is always better the next day.
So no veggies?

Whatever floats your boat.........

hamburger and shrimp recipes - Google Search

I did not look at any of them, didn't want to ruin my breakfast.
Dirty rice and gumbo came to mind but the wife didn't look to excited..
Shrimp stuffed burgers? lol wtf
Hey, people eat breakfast sandwiches on donuts and pancakes........ Ya never know........

(No I don't eat that stuff.......)
very true. And that actually sounds good. lol
Knock yourself out........ :thup:

Is the ground beef grass fed and organic?
What else do cows eat but grass and grain based feeder pellets?

Unless it is grass fed, free range cattle, I don't eat that shit.

Who wants to contract Creutzfeldt-Jakob?

When cows eat their own brains, the nightmare cycle begins.

You won’t believe the crap (literally) that factory farms feed to cattle
IDK if that's it, but I remember reading a while back that we actually invented a strain of beef e coli because of the shit they shove down their throats..

IDK if that's it, but I remember reading a while back that we actually invented a strain of beef e coli because of the shit they shove down their throats..
Yes there are deceptive practices by some ranchers...They used to feed them chicken house litter, but now use it as fertilizer in fields..Unless you raise you own, you never know what they feed them....
I am glad they put out the mineral bucket licks, for years all they got was a salt lick block..And they have a device that looks like a rolled up hammock the cows rub against which releases chemicals to reduce parasites and skin diseases....

Nope, science has narrowed it down, bovines consuming their own neurological tissue causes encephalitis. If you consume a cow that has it, you are dead.

I agree the two aren't a very happy combination. Use the shrimp first, if you can't make both dishes tonight.

Nope, science has narrowed it down, bovines consuming their own neurological tissue causes encephalitis. If you consume a cow that has it, you are dead.
And Tyson's Foods, now the largest beef producer..had bought out Canadian beef production farms and were sending diseased(US) cattle to be feed to Canadian cattle....
Yet since the Tyson's are from Springdale, Arkanass as if their headquarters, they never got into much trouble since Clinton was the President at that time...

If it was absolutely necessary to combine the two< I would lean towards an improv Oriental Dish... Run the shrimp through Food Processor and add to all ready fried ground beef... add shrimp sauce... Some sort of oriental sauce and vegetables to your liking... serve over rice...

That will be $10.95, pls pay waitress...

I agree the two aren't a very happy combination. Use the shrimp first, if you can't make both dishes tonight.
Let the beef age a little longer....
Yeah, that's a fancy way of saying the beef won't go too smelly to use quite as fast.
It's what the 4 star restaurants advertise it as, beef that has been left uncovered in a refrigerated setting for at least 30 days..Thus a reason to charge a higher price...

If it was absolutely necessary to combine the two< I would lean towards an improv Oriental Dish... Run the shrimp through Food Processor and add to all ready fried ground beef... add shrimp sauce... Some sort of oriental sauce and vegetables to your liking... serve over rice...

Not bad!

Not bad!

I accept PayPal...

together? Could I incorporate these two together? !
DA FUQ! is wrong with you, Make a Hamburger with a shrimp cocktail on the side.

stock-photo-hamburger-with-sweet-potato-french-fries-and-shrimp-cocktail-268270.jpg

Forum List

Back