ground beef & shrimp

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
together? Could I incorporate these two together? I got 1.3 lbs of shrimp and 1.8 lbs of ground beef I need to get rid of..
One dish, or should I try to make a couple different ones? They don't seem like they would work together but you never know!

together? Could I incorporate these two together? I got 1.3 lbs of shrimp and 1.8 lbs of ground beef I need to get rid of..
One dish, or should I try to make a couple different ones? They don't seem like they would work together but you never know!
Whatever floats your boat.........

hamburger and shrimp recipes - Google Search

I did not look at any of them, didn't want to ruin my breakfast.

Dirty rice and gumbo came to mind but the wife didn't look to excited..
Shrimp stuffed burgers? lol wtf

You can make a combination fried rice

I'd rather make 2 different dishes myself

Actually, there is an outstanding Paul Prudhomme poblano dish that uses shrimp and hamburger.
Im not that hot into peppers. Well at least eating them. I love to cook with them

Is the ground beef grass fed and organic?
Lol probably not. Its even the 70/30 mix. It was on sale for a 1.50 a lb a while back. Reckon I got a little crazy with it.
Meat sales are my heroin

So no veggies?

So no veggies?
Absolutely. I have to figure out a dish first lol.

Hey, people eat breakfast sandwiches on donuts and pancakes........ Ya never know........

(No I don't eat that stuff.......)

Hey, people eat breakfast sandwiches on donuts and pancakes........ Ya never know........

(No I don't eat that stuff.......)
very true. And that actually sounds good. lol

Use the shrimp as an appetizer, then make hamburgers, or a hamburger casserole.
So no veggies?
Absolutely. I have to figure out a dish first lol.

Forum List

Back